Sign in to follow this  
Sully

King's Scepter IS AVAILABLE AND I HAVE IT!

Guest johnspin

Hi if ANYONE can trade me it i have a really bad connection please add xslicerxx I want it very badly.

Guest sirree

I just want to apologize to everyone that left me a message that I didn't get around to yet, I'm getting off for the night. I've been giving it out for 5 hours and I have given it to WELL OVER 200 people. So yeah. G'night all. I'll be back on tomorrow.

-sirree/bahamalama101 out.

P.S. I still find it funny that people ask who has the scepter when my post was 2 posts above theirs. XD

Hey everybody- I'm not going to be giving away the scepter any more tonight, I'm done on the 360. Sorry to anyone who didn't get it, I might be giving out some more tomorrow.

And John, you might as well tell us how you got it. We'll find out anyway, it'll just save us some time.

I've got it, willing to give it to anyone in the Behemoth CC' group. :P Thanks Bahama.

Dan is this leaked DLC? Or is it actually a rare random drop from the King? I want some confirmation.

:ugeek:

Guest johnspin

I'm at flower fields and im going to let the king die n see what happens, I bet a hacker just hacked it though, or dan released it to his friend and it kept spreading.

I've got it, willing to give it to anyone in the Behemoth CC' group. :P Thanks Bahama.

Dan is this leaked DLC? Or is it actually a rare random drop from the King? I want some confirmation.

:ugeek:

AWESOME!~~~!!~!~!~!~!~!~

I'm at flower fields and im going to let the king die n see what happens, I bet a hacker just hacked it though, or dan released it to his friend and it kept spreading.

I'm pretty sure a "hacker" didn't hack it lol. And I don't think Dan was stupid enough to give it to a non-trustworthy friend. It was either DLC that was leaked, or it's actually a really rare random drop from the King.

Your not going to get it from you first drop if you try it, the rat beating stick took me like twenty times. We don't even know if it needs to be on insane or if it is a random drop yet.. So don't waste your time. :)

Ya Blazin just hit me up.

i sent u a friends request Rebmob but ur friends list is full :(

Send one to Behemoth CC ;)

That's the community gamertag, everyone on it play's Castle Crashers.. It will be easy for me to send you a message or invite if your on that list.

I'm pretty sure a "hacker" didn't hack it lol. And I don't think Dan was stupid enough to give it to a non-trustworthy friend. It was either DLC that was leaked, or it's actually a really rare random drop from the King.

Your not going to get it from you first drop if you try it, the rat beating stick took me like twenty times. We don't even know if it needs to be on insane or if it is a random drop yet.. So don't waste your time. :)

Ya Blazin just hit me up.

not to be mean but i think he meant dan gave it to somebody to hand out to 2 people then told them to give it to 2 people and it kept going like that...

i sent u a friends request Rebmob but ur friends list is full :(

Send one to Behemoth CC ;)

That's the community gamertag, everyone on it play's Castle Crashers.. It will be easy for me to send you a message or invite if your on that list.

alright, thanx! ok i did it :D

If you have the Scepter and are willing to hand it out post a Comment saying I so that those who wish to obtain it know who to contact. Just remember to contact only 1 person to avoid wasting others times and to make sure the community as a whole benefits rather than just yourself.

Guest johnspin

Just posting again, i still dont have it and i find it VERY hard for the king to die, so still hoping someone can give me it xslicerxx

Rebmob is a popular guy. He gets all the ladies with his level 99 characters. All but KellyBehemoth. She's a hard one to catch. :(

:o:shock::o Wow lol, ummm I'm speechless.

Slicer aren't you in the Behemoth CC group?

[EDIT]

Yea you are, just hit me up when your online man.