Sign in to follow this  
Sully

King's Scepter IS AVAILABLE AND I HAVE IT!

Guest johnspin

Yes i am in the group but i have a crappy connection sometimes and xbox hates me... but ill get back on and keep trying =p

I got it the same way everyone else did. That being said I know where the first one came from. I was told not to say anything for several reasons. It's funny that I know this and I was the #1 doubter at first.

Still giving it out though, so just FR me.

I got it the same way everyone else did. That being said I know where the first one came from. I was told not to say anything for several reasons. It's funny that I know this and I was the #1 doubter at first.

Still giving it out though, so just FR me.

Whats you GT?

Hey Rebmob, I hope that you will still be online in 2 hours. :lol:

Thats when I will get my chance at XBL before the end of the day...

I'll still be online man, I might be in a game though. Just send me a message when your on. :D

Sorry john, I don't think are connections like each other. I couldn't even join your private chat.

Guest MTKO

I just got it from bahamalama101!!!! :)

I'll help spread it around.

Add xMTKOx

send me a pm that says "king" so I know that you need the sceptor and your not just some random person.

I got a character on insane. I will see if I can capture the moment and how it happened. I will report back as soon as I know something.

I will try and use the animal orb to help improve the drop.

-DM

Guest sirree

Heh, I swear GameFAQ's will be the death of me. I wanted to see how many messages I had on Xbox Live from posting here and at Gfaq's and I had 29 messages, and 8 people sent me more for the short time I was on. XD

Once more, my GT is bahamalama101 and I will be handing out the scepter once more tomorrow.

Gee, john, you seem familiar..... :D

Also, thanks for mentioning me MTKO, I appreciate it. Actually, you were one of the lucky people who joined the game I was holding for a close friend real quick. XD

She never joined. ._.

Good luck, DarkMage. Hopefully you find the actual source.

Hmmm I saw you on that site Sirree. Yeah and everbody thought it was a fake 0_o.

Guest MTKO
Heh, I swear GameFAQ's will be the death of me. I wanted to see how many messages I had on Xbox Live from posting here and at Gfaq's and I had 29 messages, and 8 people sent me more for the short time I was on. XD

Once more, my GT is bahamalama101 and I will be handing out the scepter once more tomorrow.

Gee, john, you seem familiar..... :D

Also, thanks for mentioning me MTKO, I appreciate it. Actually, you were one of the lucky people who joined the game I was holding for a close friend real quick. XD

She never joined. ._.

Thanks for the Scepter. :)

I can help you pass the scepter out if you need me to. If anyone needs it just send me a friend request.

My GT is xMTKOx

Wow, that spread like weeds after mowing the lawn :lol:

But seriously, that's insane. I'd personally want to find it on my own, but getting it early is not always a bad thing, is it? ;)

I'll probably be on shortly Rebmob. I have the next 4 days off, parents gone for two of those days, allowing me to moderate more :roll: and play CC on the huge TV upstairs :D

Denivire, I'm with you on finding it on my own... Takes the fun away if some guy gives it to me!

I just don't like the idea of getting something without knowing where or how first.

I mean, after letting him die in Flowery Fields all I can think of is the Painter in rare cases paints a crummy King and then you have to deal with the painter like with the unicorn horn for legitimately getting it.

But seriously, that's insane. I'd personally want to find it on my own, but getting it early is not always a bad thing, is it? ;)

I'll probably be on shortly Rebmob. I have the next 4 days off, parents gone for two of those days, allowing me to moderate more :roll: and play CC on the huge TV upstairs :D

Nice, maybe we should host a few arena matches for the community to play against mods.

Nice, maybe we should host a few arena matches for the community to play against mods.

Me vs. Denivere. :arrow: Lets record it. >=P