Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Stories of Story Mode

How magical. :D

I hope this doesn't mean BattleBlock Theater won't be releasing until after PAX Prime. I'm not sure if I would be able to handle the wait. :(

I'm very interested in seeing some Story Mode gameplay, though. :)

Also, please tell me that duck thing is a boss.

Guest Coregan

Dan said in another thread that they bring all of their games- finished AND underway. Which means that BBT could be out before PAX prime. :shock:

Wait, so does this officialy confirm that story mode is 4P, or did I read it wrong? It was my understanding that Story mode was 2P and all other modes were 4P. I sure hope it has 4P story, I AM SO HYPED!

Wait, so does this officialy confirm that story mode is 4P, or did I read it wrong? It was my understanding that Story mode was 2P and all other modes were 4P. I sure hope it has 4P story, I AM SO HYPED!

It does allow 4-player.

It does allow 4-player *.

*Currently

Just remember it isn't set on stone yet things can change during the dev process

It does allow 4-player *.

*Currently

Just remember it isn't set on stone yet things can change during the dev process

word. but currently= yes!

Please enjoy the following post on our Dev Blog.

POSTYPOSTPOST

cinematic_teaser91.jpg

Full of new screenshots, info and tradeshow details!

:arrow:

kelly

do the characters in tha fish's eyes mean or say anything in english?

oh lord, a necro bump. well, I guess I'll do what I've seen other mods do to necrobumped threads: Lock it.