Sign in to follow this  
maxtuskyman

Demo

A lot of games lately have come out with demos for the game before the full game is actually released. I really hope this is the case with battleblock theater. I would love to have a little taste before I buy it on the day it comes out :D

EDIT: Sorry i don't mean for the demo to come out on the day it is released. I want it before!

We are unable to release demos prior to having the game available. Different rules than of retail titles, sorry!

The good news is, we attend 5 tradeshows a year and we bring all our games - finished and underway - along with us!

Don't worry. The game's coming out tomorrow... eventually.

The joke is that eventually one would be able to say "Gee, Battleblock Theatre is coming out tomorrow! Jolly good!" But at this particular moment, you cannot! OHH THIS IS TOO RICH! A HA HA HA!

But yeah, I'm hoping for a quick release too, but only if the game is finished at that point. I hate when developers rush to please the public and end up putting out a crappy game. Mind you, I have no idea how you could make this game crappy since it's a great concept, but regardless I'd like this to be as good and fine tuned as possible, as I'm sure it will be, given the nature of the other two games.

Guest Kick'nChik'n

hubby and i are looking forward to playing the demo, hope the demo has co-op! were still playing CastleCrashers together and having alot of fun with it :)