Sign in to follow this  
Silver Snail

Which Castle Crasher Did You Start With?

Which Castle Crasher Did You Start With?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which Castle Crasher Did You Start With?

• Green Kight
    • Blue kight
    • Red Kight
    • Orange Knight
    • Alien

I officially started with the red knight, and abandoned him like 10 levels in for the orange knight.. Because the orange knights armor is totally wicked. :P The flames.

Went with the Orange Knight; because I thought weapons were specific to each and he had the Axe. Plus fire magic; nothing like torching the mobs and mobs of monsters.

I went with orange, because the other three people who had played it at my house had chosen the other colors. Abandoned him 11 levels in for the gray knight, though, and gray was definitely the first character I beat the game with (or even got to the second half of the game with).

Red was my guy, (besides arena lightning spam, i dont know why more so few people like him)

Beat the game, got the secret CPU arena guys and chain-lightninged everything.

I like lightning...!

Second guy was orange, third red dragon knight, ect :P

Unfortunately i don't have an xbox to play castle crashers on :cry: but whenever i get a chance i use green or blue. Green because, i dunno, he's different and cool, and blue because i love his magic jump (big ol ice fist erupts out of the ground). i haven't actually played as the other characters but i'm sure they're cool

When I started with dork and Zippy, I believe I started off as the Alien... yup. I was Alien Hominid for the first while, then switched to Red after a while.

Guest geekahedron

Orange ftw! My favorite color and the coolest-looking knight ... and he has FIRE holy crap too much awesomeness sorry other knights but you can't compete with that but you're still cool anyway but orange totally wins