Sign in to follow this  
YesStars Matt

What Enemy Do You Hate Most?

I hate the Thief everytime I start as a new character The Thiefs unload into me with arrows on the Thiefs Forest Entrance level.

What Enemy Do You Hate? (Or Dislike)

Thieves and Fire Demons, for the reason that I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP.

Fire Demons and Periwinkles for their constant magic spamming.

Why do people call them periwinkle knights? the CONE HEAD KNIGHT is not, in fact, a light bluish purple or a flower, and those are the two definitions of periwinkle.

CONE HEAD KNIGHTS are grey, and (probably) human of some sort.

and on insane mode, the Scarabs and Fire demons are the most evil in my opinion

Why do people call them periwinkle knights? the CONE HEAD KNIGHT is not, in fact, a light bluish purple or a flower, and those are the two definitions of periwinkle.

I don't know what its referrenced from but the meaning for Periwinkle thats used is something that is both from the past and the present or a combination of the two. This at least has been the reasoning for the nickname since the beginning.

Icekimos on insane. I feel like I just get gang beat, get up, and then proceed to get a snowball to the face.

Now repeat.

Sushigummy, he is my worst enemy.

After that probably the beefy skeletons of the cemetery (every character), or the fire demons (with the orange knight)

and on insane mode, the Scarabs and Fire demons are the most evil in my opinion

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/?p=46

thieves are so annoying. i hate it when you try to approach one and they all move in a matter that leaves every character the same exact position from all the other ones and then all shoot arrows at once. campiest cpu EVER

Stove Face, Trolls, Beetles, Corn Boss, Thieves

To beat the Beetles(Desert Bugs) the fastest, just do a XXXY combo on the ground relentlessly then just block when they go underground. The end of the Combo does massive damage and then the Beetle jumps behind you after every fourth hit.

Guest CokeSlayer

I hate the enemy listed below for several reasons:

Conehead(Periwinkle knight or Dude) - Its weight was design to be heavier than the normal minions you encounter. Not only I cannot use the XYY (Square-Square-Triangle) combo easily, its explosive magic is quiet annoying.

Royal Guard and Black Knight(Stove Face) - Same reason like Conehead, only a slightly differences is these characters are the heaviest character in the game. Not to mention the Beefy form....

Brute [beefy] - Since the beefy form is the only thing I can rant about it being so obnoxious as any other beefy character are. It only appeared twice total(Well, four times if you count Insane Mode...) in the main story. At the stage of Necromancer's Room, Bruce is the strongest beefy character in the room that can be very difficult to fight, especially in Insane mode. Drives me nuts :roll::!:

Desert Beetle(To me, it looks like Cockroach :o ) - One of the non-playable characters I hate the most is this Cockroach! It dives under the sand and still damage you when you laid on the ground. After a certain amount of hits, it flies around you like the Spear Fish while contains a ton of health point. Takes forever to slay one!

Spear Fish(Fishy Warrior) - It jumps around after you certain amount of hits like Cockroach and has a ton of health for you to play with. Furthermore, it just have to fight in the water area where it slows down your character....

Finally!

Slime - The most annoy goo thingy(Forgive me for poorly description) when you hit, it jumps back. Also, if Slime do actually sticks onto you, you have to bloody wiggle the crap out of your controller. Obnoxious level - 9.5/10

Guest XxZookariixX

None of the enemies bother me, except for 3 certain enemies;

The Cone Heads - Because they love to spam bombs.

Fire Demons - Much like the Cone Heads, but 10x worse.

Stove Faces - They're pretty powerful, and impossible to juggle.

So, in order;

1. Stove Face

2. Fire Demon

3. Cone Head

There's a few spots in Insane Mode that always trip me up (when I'm soloing).

1. The Troll Mother. It doesn't take very many hits from a gang of trolls to take out even a level 99 character.

2. The skeletons in Lava World. I die when soloing this section EVERY TIME.

3. The Thieves. Those arrows can be deadly on Insane Mode. Juggling might feel cheap but that's the best counter I've found.