Sign in to follow this  
YesStars Matt

What Enemy Do You Hate Most?

I'm going to have to change my least favorite enemy to Snakeys on Insane Mode. Even a maxed out knight can't survive more than a couple hits from them! And they're blocking progress on my Solo Insane Mode adventure.

Slimes and the temple fish. Definitely. The slimes aren't difficult to beat, just extremely obnoxious because they jump away as soon as you attack them. And the fish not only jump from side to side, but counterattack... again, not hard to avoid, it just makes fighting them a lot more tedious than the desert beetles. >_>

The most annoying enemy for me is the black bugs in the desert area, especially when you have 4 people and the battle gets chaotic.

Thieves, Fire Demons, Icekimos, Fencers, Desert Beetles, and Desert Centipedes all have special places in my heart.

Icekimos on insane. I feel like I just get gang beat, get up, and then proceed to get a snowball to the face.

Now repeat.

Don't mess with the Iceskimos.

My least favorites would have to be the Fire Demon/Coneheads for magic spam, or the desert beetles because my friends can never grasp the concept of using the shield.

I'm really starting to hate the fire demons on insane mode.

amen to that... even when playing online with 2 other people our potions ran out not even half way through....

Well I was doing okay, then on my way to the volcano boss they started spamming those stupid fireballs and it went downhill from there.

Do I stand alone when I say the Conehead Groom? When you get him down to less that half health, you get to hit him once each time before he plays the organ again.

Do I stand alone when I say the Conehead Groom? When you get him down to less that half health, you get to hit him once each time before he plays the organ again.

Yup. I hit him lots and lots of times. They key is spamming magic/arrows/stomps.

Definitely thieves, i always get arrow spammed lol,and boss's that teleport, or move quickly, i'm talkin to you corn and ice king... bosses :D