Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

Why was there a delay?

DevBlog[/url]":2rxj2q0y]I have a confession to make. Long story short, BattleBlock Theater is becoming so much more than we ever expected.

Sounds like they decided to add more stuff, or that the programing was becoming too much, probably the first

Don't take my word for it, but I'm pretty sure they're adding a lot more content than originally expected.

You can take my word for this, though, the game's stupendous. :D They fixed so much in just one year that it turned from a "meh" game to a full-fledged fun-fest. I like it even more than Castle Crashers.

(I played it at Comic Con)

They've been too busy showering the PS3 with attention and gifts.

I spent a good 2/3 of my life saving up for a gaming console and I got an Xbox 'cause that's what my friends use. Don't expect me to take these kind of things lightly.

Hmm... Sounds pretty awesome

Will Dan and Tom high-five again by the way?

Well, it's only a demo version, so there's not really an intro or anything.

yeah. it's constantly changing for the better! who knows when we'll finish, but it'll all be worth it, i promise. best game ever

who knows when we'll finish

PLEASE before june, at least. six months late is long enough. if all else fails, finish what you're working on, and release other ideas as DLC

who knows when we'll finish

PLEASE before june, at least. six months late is long enough. if all else fails, finish what you're working on, and release other ideas as DLC

Now, now, that's what Microsoft had Lionhead do with Fable 3, and its pretty obvious how rushed the game felt.

DevBlog[/url]":3jsv99d9]I have a confession to make. Long story short, BattleBlock Theater is becoming so much more than we ever expected.

Sounds like they decided to add more stuff, or that the programing was becoming too much, probably the first

Yeah, they said the game is becoming much bigger than they thought it would so they are doing their best to make it even better.

I can't wait.

That's all that needs to be said.

A whole bunch of us can't wait! BBT is going to be tons of fun! :D

I can't wait.

That's all that needs to be said.

Woah. I dont know for sure but I havn't seen you online forever now :D

That's Glitch's style right there. Always mysteriously appearing and disappearing.

yeah. it's constantly changing for the better! who knows when we'll finish, but it'll all be worth it, i promise. best game ever

It sounds like a COD killer.

C what I did there :lol:

BBT: making COD feel a presents in the force one day at a time.

Guest jesterzoop
I really hope it comes out before or during the summer because than I can actually play it a lot without having to worry about school :roll:

thts exactly why i hope it comes out soon but i also dont want them to rush :?

but just looking at the trailer and playing alien hominid and castle crashers ik itll be good ;)