Sign in to follow this  
Dexide

Let's Liven This Place Up!

What about like Trivia night? That's always something fun to do to pass the time,only problem is finding a good way to do it. Also,a decently fun thing is photoshop tennis.

I like this idea.

Which one? Photoshop or trivia?

Both i love video tennis things photoshop is probably easier for most people here.

I could get you all to play Spiral Knights since it's going to be released April 4th.

:arrow:

But in seriousness, I haven't another game to play that actually works on my PC.

We could all go into my dream layers (like Inception), find my social security number, and share the moneys between ourselves. :D

Implying pc needs a capture card.

lol...

i think that it would be cool to have a "behemoth forum show" on youtube, where we all choose a game, movie, tv show, even sports!(ew! sports on a game website?!?! ;)) , then we could all commentate and say crazy funneh stuff,and make new all-forum viedeos every sunday, sorta like machimema exepct with most types of entertainment, not just games!, we could also do reviews, walkthroughs, HECK! we could even do a news show,

All the moderators would have the password, then if people apply to get the password and are accepted by mods, then they can post vids too!

I suggest the first one to be a Minecraft Free build, if we find a voice chat room whoever is recording (Dexide) oculd record the voice

Yeah, but I think the goal here,is to involve everyone. And I don't know why, but it seems like it will probably just be a few people making the reviews and stuff. Also,I doubt many people will watch a Behemoth forums video,making reviews and talking about games,when they could just watch Machinima or others.

Yeah, but I think the goal here,is to involve everyone. And I don't know why, but it seems like it will probably just be a few people making the reviews and stuff. Also,I doubt many people will watch a Behemoth forums video,making reviews and talking about games,when they could just watch Machinima or others.

did you even read the whole post?

yeah but it's in the community it could be like machinima, but people don't have to do gameplays or reviews. Everyone has ideas and everyone in the forums can try there ideas.

I really don't know. Proposed things seem nice at the time, but I guess when presented, the interest isn't really there.

We don't have any proposed times or days, either.

I'd like to get behemoth movie nights up and running again.

I made a live stream account and I'm going to try hosting a movie this Friday.

Is anyone interested or am I just blowing dust in the wind?

I made a live stream account and I'm going to try hosting a movie this Friday.

Is anyone interested or am I just blowing dust in the wind?

You are blowing wonderful news into my brain. Post that URL and let me in, little pig, and we can enjoy a film or two.

What's the expected time of your time zone that you'll have it up?

I was going to stream the first Tremors movie since I have it on DVD.

Or I could look for something on netflix if anyone has some suggestions.

I'm still trying to figure out in ins and outs of procaster, so I'm going to be periodically streaming games today and tomorrow to try and get a good framerate/resolution worked out before the movie.

Edit: Forgot to link my channel :oops:

http://www.livestream.com/FP64

I could show some television series (Sons of Anarchy or Spartacus: BaS/GotA anyone?) or something if I can figure out to stream, or if any of you lovely people would like to show me how.

I could show some television series (Sons of Anarchy or Spartacus: BaS/GotA anyone?) or something if I can figure out to stream, or if any of you lovely people would like to show me how.

I can show you how at your discretion, son. Just talk to me and I'll work out all the details.

I can show you how at your discretion, son. Just talk to me and I'll work out all the details.

I actually planned to go on Steam and chat with you in about 20 minutes. We'll talk then. :)

I actually planned to go on Steam and chat with you in about 20 minutes. We'll talk then. :)

Steam has been going offline about every two minutes for a minute each time for the past hour or so, or it just hasn't been on. This will be a very interesting and broken-up conversation if Steam isn't up by then.

Steam has been going offline about every two minutes for a minute each time for the past hour or so, or it just hasn't been on. This will be a very interesting and broken-up conversation if Steam isn't up by then.

It is just you.

I've only lost connection once.

It is just you.

I've only lost connection once.

WELL THEN.

Feel free to use Steam. I also volunteer Babbity to assist in streaming knowledge.