Please tell me the release date is tomorrow. I'd love that so much hahaha.

Take your time with the game, though. I'd love it now, but I'd rather it be as awesome as possible.

Guest ShouKobayashi

Wished it would be coming to PlayStation 3 / PSN, too ... :(

Yep, I envy you ...

That was probably one of the most, if not, the most amazing cutscene I've ever seen.

The voice actor is amazing.

This game will be amazing.

• Upvote 1

That video single handedly made my month; Everything was great about it, the animation, the voice acting, the setting, EVERYTHING. I absolutely cannot wait for this game and have been waiting for it since its release trailer (and before that). :D

Guest Akuseru

It is beautiful, amazing<3 I loved it. The only bad thing that I can note is that when the level begins the sound of the voice actor it's somewhat low because of the thunders in the background.

Guest Sbeast

That was really good. I liked the originality and the humour. Looking forward to the release!

thanks for all the feedback!

the sound issue at the end is just a setting that was not prepared properly at the show, due to all the hustle and bustle. press lining up, people asking questions, distractions etc. we'll have a flawless recording soon and post it on our devblog :)

as for the players, you can choose whoever you want right before the cinematic, and the players had chosen those two heads.

Genuinely funny :lol:

AND THERE WAS THUNDER

"BOOOM"

AND THE LIGHTNING

"BOOOM"

AND THERE WAS WIND

"BOY-AJDCHUUSHHTI-"

Man, I can't believe I missed this thread. My mistake. :lol:

Anyways, this has to be the most enjoyable opening for a game I have ever seen IN MY LIFE. I watched it like more than 20 times. It is just that amazing, plus that voice actor really sets the mood for this game. :D

So when you crash land on the island, Hatty is already inside the building? What would that make the other guy that is with the friend? :?

BOY HE WAS PIS......HE WAS MAD!

EDIT: You know, the video just went up on the youtube channel of the Behemoth's, but it doesn't have that music in the beginning. Did that music get taken out? I know that I really liked it, as it really set that perfect mood for the story for me. :cry:

With music in beginning:

Without music in beginning: (From Behemoth's youtube channel)

I love this video and really sets the tone for what kind of game this is going to be,and makes sure you know not to take it to seriously. Also who does the voice acting, because it is amazing and hilarious! :lol:

I love this video and really sets the tone for what kind of game this is going to be,and makes sure you know not to take it to seriously. Also who does the voice acting, because it is amazing and hilarious! :lol:

voice acting by the indomitable Will Stamper. :)

Doesn't he work over at Newgrounds?

Indomitable is the most indomitable word ever.

Amazing. And to think this was only Act I.

I'm ready to be covered, no, SMOTHERED in a cozy blanket of a story.

I'd love to see the behind the scenes of this, every time I watch this (~50) I try to figure out just how in the world Mr. Paladin did this.

Sorcery? Paladinian Sorcery? I don't know, do you? I don't, do YOU? I don't.

Anyways, this cutscene completely washed away my doubts for this game with the stormy bullet rain of Poseidon. WOOOOSHJJJJJDDDGGGEE