Sign in to follow this  
Guest abez-

Alien Hominid HD PS3

Guest abez-

Back when I used to use my brother's Xbox 360, I came across the demo for this game, and it was EPIC. I begged him for ages to get it, but he wouldn't. I only own the PS3 and was wondering... What are the chances you guys release Alien Hominid HD for the PS3???

EDIT: I've checked other threads, there is no STRAIGHT answer, its just talk....

I was not saying you were incorrect concerning the course. Indeed that'll be inside it and that i possess Alien Hominid HD too. We experienced the Alien Hominid HD was made since Alien Hominid on XBox would not focus on the Xbox 360 console, but I am no longer certain is the case. Also many Playstation 3s aren't in reverse compatible so I couldn't use it in an debate that Unfamiliar Hominid was on Playstation 2 as well as creates most Playstation 3s.

To unlock the actual Alien Hominid character/class you have to complete the arena soon after fighting the actual Hominids inside their spaceship. Therefore it is not really caused by the HD edition associated with Alien Hominid is what I am trying to say. Unfortunatly I do not think they will put Alien Hominid High definition on the Playstation 3, but after such a long time it is surprising to determine Fortress Crashers.

This is something I would definitley buy,I would much rather buy this than an old used copy from gamestop, especially since this is the definitive version of the game. (atleast I think it is)

I'd be interested in hearing what kind of work would have to go into porting Alien Hominid HD onto the PS3. Would it be a matter of rewriting large chunks of the code or what? (I'm only used to using Unity so haven't really investigated how other game engines handle this).

Does gamestop even have gamecube and ps2 games any more? If not, might need this soon

They've actually stopped buying used GameCube games, and are now trying to get rid of the ones they have. If you're lucky, you might find it on a good sale.

I don't know about PS2 games, though.

i hope they find the time to make this into a ps3 downloadable game, it would sell like crazy

It would give them extra cash for merchandise and forming game #4

i agree it would sell good because when it would be a new release i am pretty sure a lot of psn users will see that and just buy it

tbh, if they wanted to they can do the "HD re-release" direction for both PS3 and Wii U. Just ain't gonna happen.