Sign in to follow this  
Guest reteaht kcolbelttab

Bosses?

I'm fully expecting a play on the Bowser boss from the original Super Mario. A cat standing on a retractable bridge that you have to get past in order to flip a switch and send him into a pool of lava. If I'm right about this... that'd be sooo freaking great.

That would be funny, but standalone, it sounds like it'd be a rather short boss.

Y'know, assuming Behemoth actually makes long boss battles for this game.

It could be the first boss, or be a bit more complex (more than one bridge and stuff)

It does sound boring tough. My guess is that most bosses are going to be races and such, something like Super Meat Boy

more than one bridge is good, like he falls onto a bit larger bridge and becames aware you are good, and cranks it up, then falls for a third and final time, but there are obstacles, like blocks, and then when you hit the switch, BAM lava time :P

I love bosses they have a strong body

SushiGummy edit: :? ... I have nothing to say to that. I should be angry that you're advertising in your signature, but to be honest, I'm currently too bewildered by what you posted.

Quote of the year.

Amen

I'am not entirely sure about boss enemies, but there may be unique enemies in a certain part of a level. Like the Rac-elk-bear-oon or the robot that was in the Cyclops prisoner vid. And if they were gonna add a cat boss, it would have to be keyboard cat related:)

Perhaps, when you reach the final level, your character unlocks/equips the dart gun and has to shoot at certain things (to slow down who's chasing you) with your friend Hatty as you are evading the evil hat and several cats. The theater is falling apart and you have approximately 4 minutes to escape to safety, only to find out that the hat makes it out with you two. Then the battle on the shore of the island begins...?

Just a thought. :-)

• Upvote 1

That is actually a really cool idea. Although, it could probably be done with whatever weapon you have equiped.

Bosses would be cool in this game. But the kind of game it is doesn't work the best with bosses(splosion man certainly didn't) but hey this is the behemoth we're talking about and they're great with bosses so they might be able to pull this off. Just my opinion

I wonder how you will defeat them, I mean with a grenade sure, but what about other weapons?

Another way is you could do the classic outsmart the boss and lead them into a trap.