Guest DarthDroid

Going Mobile

Guest DarthDroid

Hello this questions is to the developers, I was wondering if you guys were thinking about possibly developing games for mobile devices since that space is making leaps and bounds as far the graphic abilities on mobile devices and gaming. More specifically though I was wondering if you were possibly thinking about porting any games to android devices with nvidia tegra 2 chips I would love to see a castle crashers port even if it werent the full game i'd be willing to pay up to 20 bucks for it!

Thanks,

DarthDroid

I don't think that it'd be a good idea to add Castle Crashers or Alien Hominid to a mobile device due to the lack of controls. The only device that could be even slightly capable of playing and being enjoyable at the same time would be iPad or something similar.

I do believe it'd be a cool idea to create new games specific to mobile devices, or even add the PDA games from Alien Hominid to iPod/iPad/Android. Good idea still.

They did make super soviet missile master for the iPhone so they could make more.

Here's the thing, though:

SSMM actually works on a mobile device. CC and AH really wouldn't work on a touch screen/cell phone device.

Guest makenocent
I don't think that it'd be a good idea to add Castle Crashers or Alien Hominid to a mobile device due to the lack of controls.

I disagree with you. I've played some really great games on android phones. They are equally as good as any iphone and runs pretty smoothly.

I think it would be very fun on a mobile device! Castle crashers is the best game I have ever played (2d game, i mean)! It would be way too epic!~~~ :D:lol::lol:

Be amazing if we could revisit this topic. With phones able to handle games like Fortnite and hook up gamepads. I feel it would be an amazing addition to the game library on mobile. Love to play with friends with this game.