Sign in to follow this  
Ix_necromancer_xI

pink knight for 360

As we said when we announced this, we have to do a title update in order to add content to the game. this takes time and testing and certification and more testing and more time. its not going to happen over night so if you are holding your breath please begin to breathe again and do not die. We're also taking the opportunity to address a few other minor things in XBLA Castle, so yeah. its coming, its SO PINK AND WONDERFUL, but still deep in the works!

:arrow:

kelly

I've been holding my breath this whole time, why didn't anyone tell me I could breathe?! Lol, I'm really looking forward to Pink Knight, although, I don't understand why PS3 got it before us, considering Castle Crashers was on Xbox 360 first :P

I've been holding my breath this whole time, why didn't anyone tell me I could breathe?! Lol, I'm really looking forward to Pink Knight, although, I don't understand why PS3 got it before us, considering Castle Crashers was on Xbox 360 first :P

It could have been because the 360 got it first. PS3 users had to wait 2 years to get it, so they got a little something extra for the time being.

Of course, that's just my personal guess.

Or more than likely the Pink Knight was in development before the PS3 version was released so there wasn't a problem sneaking him in there without the need for a title update like the Xbox will need.

Yeah, that sounds more likely. :P

It could have been because the 360 got it first. PS3 users had to wait 2 years to get it, so they got a little something extra for the time being.

Of course, that's just my personal guess.

It would be fair if that were the case, but I think the free dlc that 360 users had to buy made up for the 2 year absence :P

I'm not complaining either way, but it'd be nice if we got something special too lol :P

I actually have a pretty nice theory that the PS3 version wouldn't have had to wait as long if the Pink Knight weren't in their game and that part of the reason that the launch was taking so long because they had to finish developing him.

That's honestly just my personal guess though.

yes, we added a bunch of stuff to PSN Castle. :D

Kelly, why do I get the feeling that you're holding back? Are we going to see even more dlc characters in the future on PS3? Fingers crossed for a helmed Blacksmith.

Any chance there'll be a couple new achievements? Like maybe for collecting all the weapons and completing insane mode?

I actually have a pretty nice theory that the PS3 version wouldn't have had to wait as long if the Pink Knight weren't in their game and that part of the reason that the launch was taking so long because they had to finish developing him.

I dont think its fair just because its new doesn't mean you have to leave 360 behind WE WERE THERE FIRST, WE WERE HERE we voted and made CC the number one arcade game and we dont get nothing! give us a exclusive character for having you guys the Number one arcade game! we made you guys popular...

I dont think its fair just because its new doesn't mean you have to leave 360 behind WE WERE THERE FIRST, WE WERE HERE we voted and made CC the number one arcade game and we dont get nothing! give us a exclusive character for having you guys the Number one arcade game! we made you guys popular...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isn't that the whole point? You were there first.

As we said when we announced this, we have to do a title update in order to add content to the game. this takes time and testing and certification and more testing and more time. its not going to happen over night so if you are holding your breath please begin to breathe again and do not die. We're also taking the opportunity to address a few other minor things in XBLA Castle, so yeah. its coming, its SO PINK AND WONDERFUL, but still deep in the works!

kelly

Kelly, please tell me the devs are finally going to fix the horrid hack in this game, the 256 glitch. Should punish all the people that ruined this great game on the xbox.

kelly

Kelly, please tell me the devs are finally going to fix the horrid hack in this game, the 256 glitch. Should punish all the people that ruined this great game on the xbox.

That and fix the Desert Chase Camel Guy...again.

Seriously this is stupid that we still don't have a date and yet PSN has had it for months! LAME and yet people still can't get the desert animal and we now have a broken game with lvl 256s I still play the game because I love it but seriously fix it and give us the DLC for pinky already!

Seriously this is stupid that we still don't have a date and yet PSN has had it for months! LAME and yet people still can't get the desert animal and we now have a broken game with lvl 256s I still play the game because I love it but seriously fix it and give us the DLC for pinky already!

You can get it. The glitch mostly occurs during online multiplayer. Its the end result from one of the patches. They fixed something which accidently broke something else. Its a common problem for video game developers. They had it fixed for a while but another update broke it again.

You can get it. The glitch mostly occurs during online multiplayer. Its the end result from one of the patches. They fixed something which accidently broke something else. Its a common problem for video game developers. They had it fixed for a while but another update broke it again.

what is the camel issue?

what is the camel issue?

Since the last patch on xbox live if you play a co-op game you can't kill the guy on the camel to get the zebra pet orb from him.

what is the camel issue?

It occurs most often during online multiplayer but it can also happen in local single player, The camel guy with the Zebra on the Desert Chase level will act as a ghost. Players cannot stop or hit him, they simply go right through him as if he isn't there. Magic and projectile attacks won't work either. There is no player action that causes this glitch, its random but quite frequent.

They MIGHT fix it on the DLC Update for Pink Knight...

Hold your breath on that one along with the 256 glitchers :roll:

They MIGHT fix it on the DLC Update for Pink Knight...

Hold your breath on that one along with the 256 glitchers :roll:

i really hope they solve the 256 glitch or hack or what ever. But, i have a question that only danp or kelly can answer. How long did it take to make the pink knight for PS3 anyway.