ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

Now I'm playing Super Mario RPG. Got the cartridge from my friend for free. Lucky me ^-^

How did I not know about this game in the SNES's prime days?! It's amazing!!

Has amazing ost too:

and

How does someone go about embedding a video around here?

Edited by Turkey

Now I'm playing Super Mario RPG. Got the cartridge from my friend for free. Lucky me ^-^

Has amazing ost too:

and

How does someone go about embedding a video a here?

You take the link of the video, and put "media" around it. It would look something like this.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ByWdGulPI[/media]

Has amazing ost too:

and

You take the link of the video, and put "media" around it. It would look something like this.

Oh :-P That's different than I remember it being.

Has amazing ost too:

and

Really? I just post a link to the YouTube url and it works just fine. Like magic.

Has amazing ost too:

and

How does someone go about embedding a video around here?

Oh wow, I am actually playing through that game as well! Easily one of my favorite games of all time, if not the favorite. Plus the OST is just outstanding as you said. Wished I could finish it soon, but sadly stuff is keeping me too busy from finishing it up. Making me so sad.

Has amazing ost too:

and

Really? I just post a link to the YouTube url and it works just fine. Like magic.

That doesn't work for some people; like me, it seems. That way works for people who can't just post the link.

Has amazing ost too:

and

That doesn't work for some people; like me, it seems. That way works for people who can't just post the link.

Oh. Strange.

Botanicula. Short but audio is simply amazing.

Also some jetpack joyride and temple run for research on in-app purchase business models.

I never really liked Temple Run but I loves me some Jetpack Joyride.

Got my first Platinum by beating The Walking Dead yesterday. Then I played PSASBR more. The sheer amount of people that use Dante, Kratos, Raiden and Drake is absolutely astonishing. My favorite character is Toro and I haven't fought a single person who also used him.

Got my first Platinum by beating The Walking Dead yesterday. Then I played PSASBR more. The sheer amount of people that use Dante, Kratos, Raiden and Drake is absolutely astonishing. My favorite character is Toro and I haven't fought a single person who also used him.

What'd I tell yah?

I THINK I'M GONNA EXPLODE IF I DON'T GET PSASBR ASAP!!!!!!!!!! All my friends have it already, and I don't know if I'll ever get it, because both me AND my brother want it. My brother, who lives in another city. I hope my parents take up my offer of getting gift vouchers so that we can download it for the file we share.

But anyhoo, Don't you get the platinum for the Walking Dead from like, finishing it?

What'd I tell yah?

I THINK I'M GONNA EXPLODE IF I DON'T GET PSASBR ASAP!!!!!!!!!! All my friends have it already, and I don't know if I'll ever get it, because both me AND my brother want it. My brother, who lives in another city. I hope my parents take up my offer of getting gift vouchers so that we can download it for the file we share.

But anyhoo, Don't you get the platinum for the Walking Dead from like, finishing it?

Yep, hence my wording. You get the Platinum by beating it. Plain and simple. Very good game, though. I plan on getting Platinum for PSASBR since most of the trophies are quite easy, and I have the majority of them already.

Once I get PSASBR, I swear I'm going to kill you all.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Not if you play as someone who isn't Kratos, Raiden, Drake, or Dante versus me as Toro. Then again, I can still beat those people some times. Oh yeah, and Nariko, is, in my opinion, the cheapest character in the game.

Awwww, are Raiden and Toro considered cheap?

If he is, that'll make me feel guilty to use them :cry:

Why does Raiden put boxes on them...?

Edited by Turkey

Might try to beat Mad World again.

I hate that damn zombie level, made me rage quit the game for a year the first time I got to it.

Anyone remember a game called cookies and cream well I'm playing cuz I used to play it when I was young and my ps2 and I thought it was all hard but I decided to play it with my brother because I didnt think it would be hard now but I'm telling you this is one rage inducing game

Awwww, are Raiden and Toro considered cheap?

If he is, that'll make me feel guilty to use them :cry:

Why does Raiden put boxes on them...?

Raiden can be considered cheap, but a lot of people just use him. Toro isn't cheap, I've never seen anyone else use him, anyway.