ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

Devil May Cry demo is on the Xbox Live Arcade :-D :grin:

I haven't checked on PS3 yet though :-P

Played it. Good demo for a good game.

This demo is amazing. Dat boss, dat fighting system, dat combos, dat badguys, dat character design, dat everything.

Monster World IV

Yeah, I noticed you were playing that yesterday... What is it?

It's a SEGA classic from the Genesis era. Pretty fun game, at least for those who were around during that time and played games like that. Modern gamers would probably hate it since it's very basic in pretty much every way.

I'm now trying to get Platinum in Sounds Shapes. I hate Death Mode.

Monster World IV

Yeah, I noticed you were playing that yesterday... What is it?

It's a SEGA classic from the Genesis era. Pretty fun game, at least for those who were around during that time and played games like that. Modern gamers would probably hate it since it's very basic in pretty much every way.

I'm now trying to get Platinum in Sounds Shapes. I hate Death Mode.

Well, I grew up playing SNES and Sega Mega Drive games, so I could find it pretty fun.

Try to play Dishonored without killing anyone or being detected. It's the funnest thing ever.

Decided to play Skyrim and some strange stuff is happening. I decided to have my character have some kind of clothes fetish where he steals clothes, and only clothes from everyone he see's. This eventually lead to me not being able to get close to Whiterun, Downstar or Riverwood. Now im in living in Honeyside Riften, where I seen the error of my ways. Getting off my clothes fetish I make a living being a hunter, living off the wild. I make most of my income from my travels to Falkreath and back, where I was eventually able to afford Honeyside (a house in Riften). Which is a lot of money for someone who dosen't quest. Its on my list of personal achivments I acomplished in video games.

So far becoming a hunter is surprisingly fun, its pretty much a no questing playthrough at this point. I only carry around arrows and daggers with me, so taking down big game becomes a challenge. I think the most difficult task I had was trying to take down some mammoths, but the proffit was worth it in the end.

Castle Crashers (need them gold skulls) & Dues Ex human revolution (goin for the plat.)...

I did the hardest thing ever my first playthrough of Deus Ex...Pacifist. Fun times.

Wish I did that, also foxiest of hounds and all 29xp ebooks one...

I am playing Tokyo Jungle. This game is so much fun. Nothing like taking down a zebra with a group of Pomeranians.

Yeah, I played that a while ago, SO GOOD.

Hmph. Stupid PS+ members and getting Bioshock 2 for free >.<

Playstation EU got Batman Arkham City free...I want that!

For some reason it doesn't let me get that for free, and now I'm angry. :roll:

Playstation EU got Batman Arkham City free...I want that!

'Alfred, the Joker has poisioned me,'

Oh yeah, was up for many hours last night blastin' this out.. Deus ex has been put on the back burner...

(I'm addicted to this blog) I just got bought Sonic Adventure 2 and I'm waiting for the download. I heard everybody likes it.

• Upvote 1

About once a week I usually pop in Borderlands 2, beat all the optional missions I currently have/can receive. Beat the next story mission. Pick up all the next secondary missions and then turn off the game.

Its an extremely slow process but playing Borderlands 2 by yourself just isn't that much fun the second time around.

Currently playing Black Ops 2. Going for Prestige Master rank (which is reaching the highest Level in MP, in this case, 55, and resetting 11 times).

I'm about done with my first run. TEN LEFT. :twisted:

Currently playing Black Ops 2. Going for Prestige Master rank (which is reaching the highest Level in MP, in this case, 55, and resetting 11 times).

I'm about done with my first run. TEN LEFT. :twisted:

Someone's ambitious.