ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

It's funny because I bought a memory card with a save file that has everything unlocked in RE4, but I never got the game for the gamecube so I've never been able to use it.

I've been playing this cool game called.... Fight Cube Cinema. It's made by a huge corporation called The Mammoth, who also made Humanoid Extra-Terrestrial HD and Fortress Thrashers. I totally recommend it.

I've been playing this cool game called.... Fight Cube Cinema. It's made by a huge corporation called The Mammoth, who also made Humanoid Extra-Terrestrial HD and Fortress Thrashers. I totally recommend it.

I have one word for this entire statement.

What?

What?

Literal what, or sarcastic what?  Literally, he's making a joke about The Behemoth games, sarcastically...what?

Thought I'd give Castlevania: Circle of the Moon a try. I'm enjoying it a lot, actually. It has more in common with Symphony of the Night than the other GBA Castlevania titles, and the DSS system is pretty neat

Also replaying Lost Planet on Hard mode. Stuck on the awesome last boss fight that reminds me too much of Zone of the Enders

• Upvote 1

What?

Literal what, or sarcastic what?  Literally, he's making a joke about The Behemoth games, sarcastically...what?

Literal What. Thanks for clearing that up.

Edited by True213

I'm currently trying to make a name for my Lord Raptor online in Darkstalkers Ressurection. If it wasn't for the GGPO netcode, it would a heck of a lot harder to get better at the game!

Well...Cave Story.

I was thinking about getting it, but then I found out it's going to be free with PS+ soon, so I'mma a just wait.

I know I'm late to the bandwagon, but I started playing Slender Arrival. For an indie horror game you download off of some guy's website, I'd give it a 10/10 so far.

Well...Cave Story.

I was thinking about getting it, but then I found out it's going to be free with PS+ soon, so I'mma a just wait.

Are you talking about Cave Story or The Cave?  Because Cave Story isn't even on PS3.

Final Fantasy VI.

I'm slowly starting to like JRPGs.

Edited by Turkey

Final Fantasy VI.

Final Fantasy VI as in III here, or the actual number VI?

Both of those are the same thing.

Final Fantasy VI.

It's a shame they're slowly going extinct.

Ni No Kuni.  Enough said.

Final Fantasy VI.

Both of those are the same thing.

It's still confusing.  Final Fantasy III in Japan is different than Final Fantasy III we have here, which is Final Fantasy VI.  I think?  It's too confusing!!!

It's still confusing.  Final Fantasy III in Japan is different than Final Fantasy III we have here, which is Final Fantasy VI.  I think?  It's too confusing!!!

Final Fantasy III on DS is amazing. One of my favourite entries in the series

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ794IyWNVN4p2lksd0f41XBd4nV_r9WGDtL74-qsk5Xyuo0ZYU

Truthfully, I've never played FFVI, which was called FFIII when it was first released to the western world, but is still FFVI haha

final-fantasy-vi-advance-20070215044816259-000.jpg

I might get some hate for saying this but the only Final Fantasy games that I've played are I,II, VII, and X. I almost played XIII, but I decided not to. As much (over)hype VII gets imo, I feel that I and II are actually some of my favorites because of how JRPG they feel. Don't get me wrong I still like VII a lot, I just don't feel it's the best in the series.

Edited by T Diamond
  • Upvote 1

Final Fantasy VI.

I don't really know the difference. Final Fantasy III NTSC on the Virtual Console.

Man, I've only paid for two out of the 15 virtual console games on my Wii. Hacked Wiis are amazing.

Where has Closure been all my life?

It's probably the best indie platformer I ever played. I haven't beaten it so I don't know how long it is or how much replayability the game has, but I love this game so far.

It's probably the best indie platformer I ever played. I haven't beaten it so I don't know how long it is or how much replayability the game has, but I love this game so far.

I literally can only play a few levels at a time in that game since it requires so much thinking in some of them.

I literally can only play a few levels at a time in that game since it requires so much thinking in some of them.

I downloaded that for free a while ago. Haven't played it yet.