ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

I'm playing deadpool atm, I love it, but it isn't just worth the 60€ (around 80$ I think... Realy nor sure). I mean, I'm happy to pay a price for a good game, but it is so short. Way to short for the 60€... I'm happy, but kinda sad the same.

Last time I checked over here in Canada, Deadpool is actually 50 $

Meh, I think it's worth $20. I rented it, and it... wasn't that fun. At least the dialogue was good though.

I'm playing deadpool atm, I love it, but it isn't just worth the 60€ (around 80$ I think... Realy nor sure). I mean, I'm happy to pay a price for a good game, but it is so short. Way to short for the 60€... I'm happy, but kinda sad the same.

Last time I checked over here in Canada, Deadpool is actually 50 $
Meh, I think it's worth $20. I rented it, and it... wasn't that fun. At least the dialogue was good though.
Don't know about the combat, but checking a video from theradbrad made me like the game, but it was mostly because of the jokes

Vinchezno showed me Gunpoint and I have to say that the game is pretty awesome. It's an indie game made by some Brit and is suppose to be the 2D Platformer Puzzle genre combined with the Stealth genre (I personally think it's just the first but the creator insists that it is a stealth game). It is an outstanding indie game and is everything you hope to see in an indie title and then a lot more. I'd say my only beef with the game is if I'm willing to invest money into it when I could probably find a similar game (granted much less advance) for free.

Also I couldn't find a youtube vid on it I liked so here's the Steam page http://store.steampowered.com/video/206190/2028617.

It's also on a non summer related sale right now so you might want to get it now.

Edited by T Diamond

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Just. Play it. Its amazing. Just...everything about it is awesome

Awesome

Awesome

It is, sir.

Awesome

Played the demo, saw you could cut most things and people into sushi, bought.

Currently playing Pokemon Red and got to Cerulean City and grinded a great team of Wartortle, Beedrill, Geodude, Nidorino, Fearow, and a Raticate, all of which at level 20, but the save sucks on this emulator and I was brought back to Viridian Forest. Killing my entire yesterday's work.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

I started Shin Megami Tensei IV the other day. I think I like it, but I'm not sure yet. It's too early to tell.  The next couple of months will probably be a mix of that and the random games I got during the Steam sale.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to be playing Teleglitch tomorrow, since it;'s on Steam now.  Don't have time now because I worked late today and work in the morning tomorrow.  But God help me, I will be playing Teleglitch in order to provide content on my channel.  And because that game be bangin' awesome.

I'm blazing through Pokemon XD and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night because I don't know.

With Pokemon XD, it's fun to play a game that you haven't played since you were itty bitty, and then playing it again when you're a lot older, and finding out a whole bunch of things you didn't know when you were a kid. I'm finding out a whole bunch of stuff. I didn't even know that the Purifying Chamber could lower the Shadow Bars. Now it makes sense that it has more than 1 set.

I bought crysis 1 with my leftover points in the xbox sale and I can say, it is a lot more tactical than halo or call of duty. Also, those tanks take a beating if you don't land your rockets on them.

So today, I actually sat down and had a proper go at the original Megaman games (Wily Wars edition, because Mega Drive)

I have to say I'm enjoying them quite a lot. I've only ever played the originals briefly, never bothering to give them a good go (...I did complete MMxSF though, if that counts), until now

And there's not much I can say about them that hasn't been said before. They're great games! (I still prefer the Megaman X series, though :-P)

I'm going through my old XP, '95 and '98 games. I think I'm going to play Hitman Codename 47 next.

Edited by T Diamond

My fiance and I started up Majora's Mask again. I never was able to beat it... ;;; I remember being stuck at the Great Bay Temple years ago. I have the help of my fiance, so I'll be able to beat it this time around. lol

I started playing Persona 4 Golden at the start of last week and it's absolutely amazing... However, I've already racked up 90 hours of playtime. So that's probably not good.

I started a visual novel/game.  I didn't read much about it ahead of time, and it turned out to be an eroge visual novel/game...so yeah.. it's now my favorite thing to read/play.

Don't worry, I read between the lines to figure out what you meant.  ;-) So I finished your post for you.

Edited by T Diamond
  • Upvote 1

I started a visual novel/game.  I didn't read much about it ahead of time, and it turned out to be an eroge visual novel/game...so yeah.. it's now my favorite thing to read/play.

Don't worry, I read between the lines to figure out what you meant.  ;-) So I finished your post for you.

Hey man, anyone who's read/played an eroge visual novel, at least a good one, knows what I'm talking about.  I don't have the time for such things these days, so I haven't finished it yet, but I will eventually.

I'm honestly surprised that I appear to be the only person on here that actually reads visual novels, since I've never seen anyone else talk about them before.