ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

My friend and I are playing through Pokemon Emerald version using a set of rules designed to keep things competitive throughout the adventure. Pretty fun, we made the rules using other sets of rules as a guideline, plus adding a few of our own.

Hooked on Dark Souls. I don't even have the second one, the first one is still holding my attention quite well. Almost 200 hours in one character and a couple of other characters oriented for other covenants. It's amazing!!!

• Upvote 1

Hooked on Dark Souls. I don't even have the second one, the first one is still holding my attention quite well. Almost 200 hours in one character and a couple of other characters oriented for other covenants. It's amazing!!!

I finally got my PC fixed and so have been able to start playing Dark Souls again. It's still just as fun as before. Blighttown was annoying as heck, though. Partly down to my low poison resist, but mostly down to the awful framerate issues the PC version seems to suffer from. It got so bad I had to install a mod called DSFix just to make it playable.  :-P

In all honesty, BBT and Castle Crashers. But also Hitman: Absolution and PlanetSide 2

Hitman games are fun times.

In all honesty, BBT and Castle Crashers. But also Hitman: Absolution and PlanetSide 2

Hitman games are fun times.

He probably got it while it was free on Xbox.

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball for the Nintendo 3DS

Real fun for a Real Deal

Also Super Mario 3D World on the Wii U

I beat Anarchy Reigns last week because the story mode is short as heck (great fun, though). And managed to pick up the prequel, MadWorld, at the weekend for just £2. It's in pretty good nick too, for a used Wii game.

Haven't had chance to play it yet.

EDIT

Finally got around to playing MadWorld. It's fun, but not without issues. I'd say the game's biggest problem seems to be the Wiimote and Nunchuck. They seem to be the root of almost every issue I have with the game. The Wiimote+Nunchuck just don't add enough to make me think 'Oh yeah, this is way better than using a 360/PS3 controller!'.

Sure, being able to wiggle around the WiimoteChucks during QTEs instead of having to use timed button presses takes away from their annoyance (although Platinum's QTEs don't tend to be that bad)...but that doesn't make up for the game's clunky camera issues.

That said, MadWorld is still a great game, and probably worth your time if you enjoyed any of Platinum's other games.

Edited by Chris

Right now I'm playing Darksiders and Darksiders 2 on hard mode. Hopefully will be able to get through both of them by the end of the month. Got a long list of games I am getting around to.

I've recently finished South Park: The Stick of Truth (although I haven't watched before many episodes, South Park later became my ocassional source of good laughter, I can't say that the game hadn't got me more interested in the show) and Valiant Hearts (although I saw some harsh critics complaining that it is "too cartoonish"). At the moment I'm trying my luck with Limbo (a young boy is heading through some creepy places, only to search and rescue his beloved sister).

Edited by ChibiChan

Sorry for doubleposting...I've finished Limbo today, and let me tell you that the last chapters of the game are a pain in the butt! Would advise to search for a walkthrough when stuck in a certain point, so that you save time and not leave the game half-finished (...like I did for 2-3 days)!

Shovel Knight. Go buy Shovel Knight.

I was going to, but I saw Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate WiiU on sale for £20 online and I'm going to get that instead. Shovel Knight will just have to wait a few more weeks.

Also I finally beat Assassin's Creed IV last night (so I can delete it from my HDD to make room for MH3U). Great game. The ending was kind of blunt, but whatever. Being a ninja pirate was waaay more fun than I thought it was going to be.  :-)

I recently picked up Tomodachi Life for like 20 bucks. It's fun seeing Kim Jong Un and Jontron fighting

also Gabe Newell and Sakurai are friends in my game. Pretty amazing.

• Upvote 1

Also, MK8 is like an everyday thing for me. It's feeding my competitive spirit until I get Killer Instinct. But first, I'll need an Xbox One...

Mr. Hatty got me playing Hearthstone, so if anyone wants to battle me, let me know in a PM or something.

(It's pretty funnnnn)

• Upvote 1