ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

I might get some hate for saying this but the only Final Fantasy games that I've played are I,II, VII, and X. I almost played XIII, but I decided not to. As much (over)hype VII gets imo, I feel that I and II are actually some of my favorites because of how JRPG they feel. Don't get me wrong I still like VII a lot, I just don't feel it's the best in the series.

I actually don't like FF that much. Turn based rpgs don't really do it for me. I played FF three (cause 'merica) for about three hours total, and ff seven for four or five. Mostly because of all the rave, but after playing super mario rpg I never could get back into turn-based battles.

I did beat ff crystal chronicals, played ffxi (online) for the better part of six months, and ff mystic quest (which was a spinoff from what I hear) and was not really all that impressed by them.

I think the world and designs are definitely great for some people but it doesn't work for me. Personal taste aside, I can see why people loved the popular ones (three and seven) from reading the storyline progression but again, turn based battles don't do it for me. The newer ones seemed to have an interesting battle system, but rpgs as a whole don't keep my interest like they used to. The closest thing to an rpg I can play for awhile anymore is borderlands 2, and even then it isn't really an rpg and lost many of its arpg/fpsarpg aspects from the first.

But ogre battle 64 is one of the better rpgs I've played. Love the ogre battle universe, even enjoyed tactics ogre despite not liking tactics games all that much.

Finally been able to play Phantom Breaker: BattleGrounds after being hassled by Battleblock and Happy Wars invites.

Pretty fun game and extremely cute.

Thinking about getting Fallout.  It's a totally awesome game, after all.

Well indeed.

Have you even played Fallout, young one?

Yeah, I played the first one ages ago, then the third one because I was told it was different and wanted to see what happened.

I loved both of them.

I'm still on Mortal Kombat. Beating the Arcade Ladder on Hard is an excellent half hour break I can take between working sessions

I'm still on Mortal Kombat. Beating the Arcade Ladder on Hard is an excellent half hour break I can take between working sessions

I can barely beat it on easy mode.

I can barely beat it on easy mode.

I have a few friends that got me into it. They're super-good at it. One of them is easily tournament-standard. I've seen him play Expert Ladder and only lose a round to Shao Kahn. Crazy

Anyway, whenever they played I could never really join in, and since I beat them at pretty much every other fighter we decide to play, I decided to start learning MK. I don't think I could even do Hard without the tips they've given me so far, though

Mango Man X yo

Get it? Because he shoots mangos??

Edited by Turkey

Nehrim At Fate's Edge.  It's technically an overhaul of Oblivion, but it's its own game and lore and everything, so I consider it a separate game using the same engine.

Didn't Valve do that for a handful of day?

Nehrim At Fate's Edge.  It's technically an overhaul of Oblivion, but it's its own game and lore and everything, so I consider it a separate game using the same engine.

...wut?

I've been playing a bit of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. It's pretty good.

When did this happen. I love this series, but haven't even heard of this.

Been trying to beat the Binding of Isaac with the Blue Baby but issue of not taking any hits is just becoming too much of a problem. After I reformat the internet on my Xbox I'll be sure to pick up Battleblock as well.

I've been playing a bit of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. It's pretty good.

When did this happen. I love this series, but haven't even heard of this.

Doesn't matter, it's 3DS.

...wut?

Sorry I meant "Didn't Valve do that for a handful of games?"

That's what some of my posts look like when I don't edit them :P