ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

So much Fire Emblem Awakening.

I've been playing Awesomenauts a lot since I got it, it's so fun! I like to play as Vinnie & Spike. If anyone wants to play Awesomenauts with me sometime, let me know in a PM or something! :)

Add me on steam: FlamingPaperCup.
I'll play Awesomenauts almost any time if you message me.

Earlier tonight I downloaded the demo for Project X Zone on my 3DS, and the game is awesome. It's a JRPG featuring Sega characters, Capcom characters, Namco Bandai characters, and some other characters apparently. Anyways it's pretty awesome so far, I've spent about 3 hours replaying the only available mission over and over. I don't quite completely understand what I'm doing yet, but it's still insanely cool. (Seems to be kinda like Fire Emblem, in that you move each character on the battlefield and then attack enemies in range.) I'm definitely checking this game out when it gets released!

• Upvote 1

I played some Pokemon Black 2 while I was helping my mom out at the store today.

I had a mini spasm when my Latios was up against a Marill... Then I remembered Fairy type isn't a thing... yet.

Other than that, I bought Rhythm Heaven Fever and a used copy of Elebits sometime last month, but I haven't really found the time to play them.

Red faction guerilla

I have a bit of respect for that game. It attempts to put skill into the gameplay mechanics of realistic FPS. It's things that most people don't notice until one side by sides it with less skillful games, but it's there and the developers know that they're putting it in there for that purpose.

Pointless Rant:

I just wish the head of the team didn't whine so much about CoD being more successful than them.

I mean they knew exactly why CoD is popular and they decided to  take the high road by making a more skillful game. They knew that it's going make the game less successful than CoD (very admirable). But then they spend a bunch of time whining to their fans about people preferring to play CoD even though they knowingly decided not to try and do it

Edited by T Diamond

So I and my brother picked up Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS yesterday. We must have spent at least 8 hours playing it throughout the day, only pausing to allow our consoles to charge

This game is huge. There's always something to do. If you're not hunting, you're gathering resources, or trading, or farming, or gathering materials to craft and upgrade armour. A lot of it is standard Monster Hunter stuff, but there's so much of it this time around

The first MH game I played was MH: Freedom 2, for my brother's PSP, but I didn't get too far. Maybe almost a third of the way through. The next game I played was Monster Hunter 2, for the PS2. It was never released over here, but there's an English patch floating around the internet, that can be played using a PS2 emulator. I got about half way through that before throwing in the towel. The difficulty didn't put me off, it was more down to the lack of translation I gave up than anything

But I've never enjoyed another Monster Hunter game like this one. Maybe it has something to do with actually having somebody else to hunt with 

• Upvote 1

So like, I beat Majora's Mask earlier (100% takes a long time), and at the ending where it shows the picture of Link, Skull Kid, and the Four Giants waving, my game froze into a white screen, with a red underscore in the top left. Usually, when a game crashes, it just freezes or turns black. But this was weird. You know how older games are automatically supposed to freeze at the end screen? It happened right as the game would usually freeze with the picture. It kinda unnerved me for some reason.

So like, I beat Majora's Mask earlier (100% takes a long time), and at the ending where it shows the picture of Link, Skull Kid, and the Four Giants waving, my game froze into a white screen, with a red underscore in the top left. Usually, when a game crashes, it just freezes or turns black. But this was weird. You know how older games are automatically supposed to freeze at the end screen? It happened right as the game would usually freeze with the picture. It kinda unnerved me for some reason.

tumblr_lj7teqMDWl1qblr0yo1_500.png

• Upvote 2

I've just started God of War: Ascension yesterday and I'm loving it. It's just so sad that the main character sucks. 

Any boobs yet? It's God of War, you know.

I've just started God of War: Ascension yesterday and I'm loving it. It's just so sad that the main character sucks. 

Any boobs yet? It's God of War, you know.

Yes... A long with Kratos' man-boobies, and monster boobies. But no s*x mini-game so far.

Edited by daikonboy101
  • Upvote 1

How much do you guys think an SNES costs? I wanna get one long with Mega Man X

Both are around $30 last time I checked. You can always hack your Wii and get an emulator.

Both are around $30 last time I checked. You can always hack your Wii and get an emulator.

I'm not a fan of hacking really, but thanks.

You can just get the emulator for the PC. Nearly everything above a Windows 98 should be able to run it without much issue.

And a used SNES console should cost somewhere around 40-50 bucks.

Edited by T Diamond

I was looking into this the other month

eBay's average was around £40-50, which is like $50-60 (right?), and that's just for the console

I'm not a fan of hacking really, but thanks.

You wouldn't last a minute in Rapture.

• Upvote 3

I was looking into this the other month

eBay's average was around £40-50, which is like $50-60 (right?), and that's just for the console

Amazon shows about $30-40.

I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. I just started so I don't really have much right now. Also, this is my first Animal Crossing game. I don't know why I've never started playing the games before. 

Also, we picked up Game & Wario the other day. It's really different from the older games, but it's still quite fun.

Edited by KirbyWindWaker

Mount and Blade: Warband.  I've joined two kingdoms in two separate wars on two separate occasions.  On both occasions, I've ended up getting captured and losing all of my soldiers, which took about two hours to train each group.  Now I'm all alone again, so I rage quit for the day.

Mount and Blade: Warband.  I've joined two kingdoms in two separate wars on two separate occasions.  On both occasions, I've ended up getting captured and losing all of my soldiers, which took about two hours to train each group.  Now I'm all alone again, so I rage quit for the day.

That game is fun online. I've never attempted any offline mode, though. I probably should sometime