ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

I got my PS TV recently so I can finally play Danganronpa 1 & 2. Currently on 2 making my way to the second case.

• Upvote 2

Just bought dis game seems pretty cool right?attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Mass Effect is a pretty good series, I hope you enjoy it c:

I think Mass Effect is better than Halo. You get to make decisions which affect the story, go to clubs, (yes, there are a few clubs in Mass Effect)

and you have medi-gel, and you regen slower. I'm already on Chapter 2, the part where you are in the place where you talk to the council about Saren.

I got my PS TV recently so I can finally play Danganronpa 1 & 2. Currently on 2 making my way to the second case.

play phoenix wright nerd

D-D-Danganronpa

DR Another Episode is amazing but why are the collectibles so hellishly hard to find

I've been trying to play more games recently. 

Right now I'm playing Borderlands 2, the visual novel The Fruit of Grisaia, and replaying Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for probably the 20th time. In a way, it's kind of sad easily beating a boss you struggled so much with in the past. 

• Upvote 1

Right now I'm playing Borderlands 2, the visual novel The Fruit of Grisaia, and replaying Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for probably the 20th time. In a way, it's kind of sad easily beating a boss you struggled so much with in the past.

I love playing through the MetroidVanias after beating them once or twice in the past. It's always fun to replay through them and try to find everything you missed in the initial playthroughs.

I've been playing through the MGS series in general recently. I'm playing through V while also going through MGS1-4. Such a great series.

Yesterday I got skyward sword for the wii, I like it a lot so far, hope there's some twist ending or something like that

I started playing Earthbound. I won't talk about it again because I know everyone here hates this game very much. 

• Upvote 1

I started playing Earthbound. I won't talk about it again because I know everyone here hates this game very much. 

I kind of like Earthbound. The gameplay is bahooky on a pooey plate (in the sense that it's boring, not that it's, like, broken), but I think that the story's interesting, fun, weird and silly, same with the characters and baddies. It's pretty alright.

I love everything about Earthbound/Mother except for the actual RPG elements. So that means I like about 30% of it.

Edited by Isaac
  • Upvote 1

Earthbound sucks why are you playing such a trash game -5 respect

Low-quality bait/10, you know you have to be older than 12 to join these forums right?

Also daikonboy and Isaac, if you want better gameplay then try the fan translation of Mother 3.

I love everything about Earthbound/Mother except for the actual RPG elements. So that means I like about 30% of it.

I think the opposite is true for me. I like the RPG stuff, but the whole setting/story and visual style of the series (although very in-depth, pretty and technically impressive!) just turns me off.

I can't deny that they're great games, though.

Also I'm still playing GG:Xrd & MGSV:TPP. Neither game knows how to respect what little free time I have hahaha.

I've been playing absolutely way too much of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth for the past few weeks. I'm trying so hard to get Real Platinum God; I was able to beat The Lamb with the Lost, but I can't seem to get another good run going for defeating Isaac and ??? with him. (Please RNG, have mercy on my soul) Once I do that though I'll have everything until Afterbirth comes out.

• Upvote 1

I've been playing absolutely way too much of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth for the past few weeks. I'm trying so hard to get Real Platinum God; I was able to beat The Lamb with the Lost, but I can't seem to get another good run going for defeating Isaac and ??? with him. (Please RNG, have mercy on my soul) Once I do that though I'll have everything until Afterbirth comes out.

I got Real Platinum God on Vita, but apparently Afterbirth is coming out way later on PS4 and Vita (like, an entire TWO MONTHS after, how wacko is that?). So I'm really thinking that I should try to at least get everything on PC except Lost stuff and Meat boy and Bandage girl before Afterbirth comes out.  

Still playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, However taking regular breaks to play Counter Strike: Global Offensive which I am now Master Guardian Elite.

• Upvote 2

Super Meat Boy, since it just got re-released on the PS4. Time to redo the entirety of Dark World until I can't stand the game anymore.

• Upvote 1

Super Meat Boy, since it just got re-released on the PS4. Time to redo the entirety of Dark World until I can't stand the game anymore.

How're you diggin that new soundtrack?

I love Ridiculon but honestly I don't like the new soundtrack as much as the original. Ridiculon's tracks are sorta weak and don't really match the style of Super Meat Boy. Scattle's tunes are pretty dope though, Salt Factory Dark World in particular has a heavy Hotline Miami vibe to it and it's pretty rad

• Upvote 1

Even though there's about a dozen games I've recently acquired, the only games I'm currently playing are Rock Band 4 and Smash Bros.  I also loaded up and started playing Fallout New Vegas to prepare for Fallout 4 in a month.  I'm hoping to get most of, if not all of, the achievements in it like I did on 360 back in the day.

Got back into Hearthstone recently. I'll be playing it for a few weeks before I get bored of it again, the typical hearthstone relationship.