ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

I had the day off today, so I finally took the time to beat Borderlands.

I was disappointed by the final boss, seeing how it was easier than the majority of the other bosses in the game.

I had the day off today, so I finally took the time to beat Borderlands.

I was disappointed by the final boss, seeing how it was easier than the majority of the other bosses in the game.

Yeah. I found the final boss in the General Knoxx DLC to be A LOT harder. Anyways, I've just gotten around to finally getting Okami. I bought it for the Wii, and wow, I can't believe I've been missing out on this game all this time! It's up there with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Twilight Princess as my favorite Wii game. And after mentioning Zelda, I'm wondering if anyone here is excited for Skyward Sword.

I played Skyrim for about 10 hours this weekend.

I'm enjoying it, so far.

I also started playing Indigo Prophecy, which I'm absolutely terrible at, even though it's pretty much just an interactive movie.

Recently got done playing Bionic Commando Rearmed and Dead Rising 2 again. Finished BCR with a friend, and much laughs were had, and in Dead Rising 2 pretty much saved every single survivor in the game.

I saved them all once in a previous, however this time I did not due to the fact that the Tape It or Die crew has cloths that I like, and when the mission for Bibi Love comes out, the place is closed up again, and you have to change out cloths to fancy stuff to complete Bibi's mission, thus you lose that shirt and if you want it again you'll have play through the whole game again.

After my time with Human Revolution I've returned to the original.

But in Delicious DX10 and high Res textures.

Not that I'm obsessive about graphics, but Vanilla DX doesn't run properly in widescreen without tweaking.

And if I have to tweak it anyway, why not spiff it up?

~What a shame~

Skyrim.

which I will be playing for the rest of my life.

THIS

Words cannot describe just how bloody BIG this game is

Right now, im trying to sell more skateboards then my friend in Skate 3. When im playing my portables im beating Orcarina of Time. It's my first time full playthrough to, I hated it the first time I played.

Skyrim.

THIS

300+ hours of gameplay from quests and dungeons, plus the randomly generated quests, which add infinite gameplay.

Sure the random quests will probably be shallow in comparison to the regulars, but either way, makes me a happy camper. Especially because now the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood offer questes even after you complete their storyline.

Skyrim.

THIS

300+ hours of gameplay from quests and dungeons, plus the randomly generated quests, which add infinite gameplay.

Sure the random quests will probably be shallow in comparison to the regulars, but either way, makes me a happy camper. Especially because now the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood offer questes even after you complete their storyline.

YES, oh my god i have about 35 hours in it already :D. Its such a great game i mean, everything from word walls,to dungeons, to dragons, to getting thrown a billion feet into the air by a giant.... AHHH XD

I've been playing Elder Scrolls a bit too. I haven't been playing much though, mostly because I haven't had much time. I'm playing as an Argonian Thief, but I'm putting a lot of time into becoming a good mage too. I'm really liking the ability to breathe underwater as an Argonian. I've only played for about 4 hours so far, but I plan on putting a lot of time into the game this weekend.

Currently, Serious Sam 3. It's pretty tasty, I must say. Feels like the series has come a long way, but in truth, gameplay has remained almost entirely the same, which is a good thing; if you want a traditional Serious Sam game, it needs to be a ridiculous and fast-paced first-person shooter.

I've been playing Serious Sam 3, Skyrim, osu!, and BlazBlue when my computer isn't available.

Serious Sam 3: Pretty enjoyable, but I don't really like any of the new enemies (especially witch-brides).

Skyrim: I put about 10 hours into it the first weekend it came out, but I haven't really been playing it much since. I never really accomplish anything if it involves going to a place I've never been before, because I just end up exploring a cave instead.

osu!: I've been playing this on and off for about a year and a half. I usually only play it when I'm waiting for something to finish downloading or am procrastinating. It works very well for procrastination.

BlazBlue: I've mostly only been doing tutorials and practice mode, as I'm not very good at fighting games. I've played a bit of story mode, because for whatever reason, it's easier than the tutorials.

I think I've bought more games this year than I ever have before. This is also the first year that I've bought multiple games on their release date (EDF: IA, Portal 2, Skyrim, and Sam 3).

Well I couldn't find Birth by Sleep, so I got Final Fantasy: Dyssidia (PSP). It's a great game, the main protaganist and antagonist from FFI through FFX are sided with either Cosmos, the god of harmony, and Chaos, the god of discord. Gameplay can get a little repetitive, but the sheer amount of stuff to do in the game makes up for it.

8.75/10

I managed to drag myself away from Skyrim for a little while earlier to give Hunter Blade a try

Think Monster Hunter...only massively multiplayer. Now you've got Hunter Blade

Seriously, the likeness is ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lawsuit in future :lol:

DC Universe online. I'm sure some of you have heard of it. Kinda like city of heroes in the dc universe (you know, batman, superman etc.). Since I'm too lazy to explain it you can go look it up yourself.

Does not matter exactly what system, just interested to determine exactly what the GP peeps tend to be in to.

I have been actively playing lots of SC, WC3 and CoD4. Testing out a totally free fps known as Crossfire, that is kind of like Precious stones One.Five along with method smaller sized roadmaps and a fast respawn rate (with regard to TDM anyhow).

System smart I'm already tired of the actual xbox 360. Thinking about buying the PS3 but probably will not listen to it sufficient to justify the acquisition...

Alot of steam games, all indies :P super meat boy, the binding of isaac, and dungeons of dredmore, all really good games, SMB and TBOI are both by the same artist, and both REALLY difficult :P but awesome and addictive