ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

MGS Peace Walker HD/Skyrim

I alternate between the two per day.

Also I plan on throwing Dark Souls to the mix.

Why do so many good games have to come out almost near each other?

I can't nearly keep up with them.

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of Fallout New Vegas.

Trying to beat it so I can move on to Skyrim, or more likely another game in my backlog.

Though I did take a break and played/beat VVVVVV. Wonderful game, if unforgivingly challenging.

i noticed one of my presents under the christmas tree was shaped like a game. I only asked for 4 games this christmas. Batman: Arkham city, Uncharted 3, Saints row: the third, and AC Revelations. Whatever it is, im probably gonna be playing it for a loooooooong time. But in the mean time, more Skyrim.

Edit: Forgot to mention that i also wished for No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise. Read a review online and it looks pretty good.

I put about 10 hours into Final Fantasy XII this weekend. It's finally starting to get interesting.

I got bored of Skyrim pretty quickly, so this week I plan on modding it into oblivion (harr de harr harr).

Skyrim...still

And Sonic Generations. Mainly because I've been resisting the urge to buy it since it was released and couldn't resist any more, and also because I grew up playing the classic Sonic games, and also the Sonic Adventure series...and most of the handheld releases (which usually always turn out to be more fun than the console releases).

It goes without saying that most of the games that focus around 3D platforming gameplay have been lacking (understatement of the century) in recent years, e.g. Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic and the Secret Rings, etc.

But Sonic Generations convinces me that the Sonic Team still knows how to create a good game (unlike Sonic 4). I was going to wait and pick up the 3DS version, but I heard that the 3D platforming levels were actually pretty good this time around so I got the PC version. I have to say I'm really enjoying it. The levels, that all draw inspiration from levels of past games, are all fun. The challenge levels also mix things up a fair bit, too. Being able to play levels as both classic and modern Sonic is also pretty cool

My only disappointment so far is the 'Classic Remix' version of the SA2 track, Escape from the City

Its not bad until the breakdown kicks in :/

I believe I already said this, but, MW3, going for platinum.

This morning my tennis practice was cancelled because of rain so I got 4 hours of straight trophy hunting. I got from 40% trophies to 70%.

My only disappointment so far is the 'Classic Remix' version of the SA2 track, Escape from the City

Agreed. Speaking of which, has anyone tried Sonic adventure 2? its quite a nice game. One of my first games for the gamecube.

I for one prefer the original city escape music

This morning my tennis practice was cancelled because of rain so I got 4 hours of straight trophy hunting. I got from 40% trophies to 70%.

90%!!!

I won't be able to get the last few until Zephyr gets on though.

90%!!!

:D

Hey, which maps do you still need Wave 15 on in Special Ops?

Agreed. Speaking of which, has anyone tried Sonic adventure 2? its quite a nice game. One of my first games for the gamecube.

I for one prefer the original city escape music

That game had such an awesome soundtrack

I racked up more than a few days playtime on that game, too. Most of it spent raising Chao :lol:

I got the new Humble Indie Bundle, so I've started playing VVVVVV and BIT.TRIP RUNNER.

I was going to try to get the gold in all the levels of BIT.TRIP, but then I got near the end of the first level set and gave up.

I racked up more than a few days playtime on that game, too. Most of it spent raising Chao :lol:

Me too, but I quit when my elite Gorilla-Ghost Chao decided to reset into a nooblet again. Boy, was I mad. :|

90%!!!

:D

Hey, which maps do you still need Wave 15 on in Special Ops?

I haven't been going for that yet, I've been doing Overacheiver (48 stars).

On all but 6 maps I have 0 waves. :D

Which maps have you done? I know we did Dome together.

I did Outpost, Dome, Resistance, Downturn (Wave 10), and Village (which didn't save cause I quit after Wave 16).

I did Outpost, Dome, Resistance, Downturn (Wave 10), and Village (which didn't save cause I quit after Wave 16).

All Easy maps, Dome, and Seatown. Like I said, I haven't tried yet.

MAYB IF YOO GET ON NAO WE CAN PLAY

All Easy maps, Dome, and Seatown. Like I said, I haven't tried yet.

MAYB IF YOO GET ON NAO WE CAN PLAY

Busy in a staring contest... It could take a few hours.

I'm not yelling at you two, but please keep the thread on topic. Perhaps you could organize yourselves in private messages. Either way, if you two play, have fun.

---

Right now, I am posting this in the Steam web browser and playing Serious Sam: The First Encounter.

I'm not yelling at you two, but please keep the thread on topic. Perhaps you could organize yourselves in private messages. Either way, if you two play, have fun.

Totally agreed, and sorry about the disruption in this forum game.

~~~

Right now, I'm multitasking and playing Angry Birds on my Droid. But I was kinda following the game's rules when I said I was in a staring contest... :ninja:

I finished Sonic Generations. The last boss was terribly disappointing. The ending just seems rushed, imo. Ah well, at least the 70-something challenge levels I have yet to finish will keep me going back for more :)

And I've been playing some more Spiral Knights recently, too

I dunno' what it is about that game that keeps me playing. I've practically already done everything there is to do. Also, raising a guild is tough :lol:

I starting up my annual Paper Mario Thousand Year Door speed run on christmas eve again. Time to see if I can get even farther in the game this year. Last year I just beat Glitzville when I decided to give it a break.