ThePieGuy

What game are you playing ATM?

I starting up my annual Paper Mario Thousand Year Door speed run on christmas eve again. Time to see if I can get even farther in the game this year. Last year I just beat Glitzville when I decided to give it a break.

Glitzville was always my favorite chapter, but my least-favorites were Chapter 2 (Great Tree, as it was very confuzzling) and Chapter 4 (Twilight Town, for the back and forth madness).

I might just have to go down the Pit of 100 Trials again, since you reminded me of that game...

So i got my copy of Star Wars: TOR today and i must say, it is quite nice. The graphics beat most of the MMOs out there, you might end up looting a dead body in the middle of combat but its no big deal, and even though it does steal alot from WoW, there are alot of new things packed in there aswell. Its a must buy for any PC gamer out there.

Dead or Alive: Dimensions

Waited so long to get my hands on this. Shame the story is so short. I'm gonna' be lazy and just list what I consider to be the good and bad points of the game

The Good

> Verification of DoA story so far (in the 'Chronicles' mode)

> 3D cutscenes all look purdy

> Even with 3D effect off, the graphics are top-notch

> General gameplay improvements

> Online features are awesome, including daily costume downloads

> Large range of unlockable features

> Metroid: Other M inspired features

The Bad

> Difficulty level lowered. The game is now so much easier its ridiculous. Story mode completion time: 4 hours. No losses

> Arcade mode the same for each character, playing through 6 'courses' as opposed to separate stories

> Each Survival and Arcade mode courses have specific difficulty levels; 3 Easy, 2 Normal, 1 Hard

> No infinite Survival mode :( (or I may just not have unlocked it yet)

> Removal of Aerosmith tracks on cutscenes pasted from previous games

> Voice actor for Jann Lee's Japanese character voice has changed :(

Taking both the good and bad into account I'd still highly recommend this game. Its still the fast-paced-fighter I've always loved :D

I finished Professor Layton and the Last Specter today.

I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it. I'm not even a fan of puzzle games, but the Professor Layton games all have excellent stories.

I'm replaying 3 games alongside each other

> Metal Gear Solid

> Brutal Legend

> Ninja Gaiden II

All great games, with great story modes, in my opinion

Here we go...

-Kirby: Return to Dream Land

-Zelda: Skyward Sword & Majora's Mask (I'm always playing MM :D )

-Super Smash Bros.

-Suprisingly Dr. Mario

-Anything Metroid

Wow, I'm a lot more involved in Nintendo then I used to be :I

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP)

I don't usually have the luxury of playing my PSP hours on end, but on drives to my tennis tourneys I do. [/cool story]

MY MadCatz 360 controller broke. Damnit. The RB was totally destroyed. I mean, its lasted me 2 years of pretty much constant use (for both PC and Xbox), but it means I have to get a replacement which is going to take like a week

Now for PC games its not too bad; I can just map controls. But I tried to play Ninja Gaiden II again, and now I can't open doors to advance further :lol:

MY MadCatz 360 controller broke. Damnit. The RB was totally destroyed. I mean, its lasted me 2 years of pretty much constant use (for both PC and Xbox), but it means I have to get a replacement which is going to take like a week

Now for PC games its not too bad; I can just map controls. But I tried to play Ninja Gaiden II again, and now I can't open doors to advance further :lol:

I have the same problem with ninja gaiden II, too much gears of war over the years i guess.

I've currently been playing the Jak & Daxter games, having never played them before, and replaying Xenosaga II (just finished replaying Xenosaga I), Dragon Quest VIII, and Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. I felt I haven't been using my PS2 much recently, so I thought I might as well play some of the games I still own for it.

I've currently been playing the Jak & Daxter games, having never played them before, and replaying Xenosaga II (just finished replaying Xenosaga I), Dragon Quest VIII, and Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. I felt I haven't been using my PS2 much recently, so I thought I might as well play some of the games I still own for it.
DragonQuest VIII :arrow::arrow::arrow:

And I'm getting through Ninja Gaiden II (on MY console this time! :lol: )

With Mario Party 2 on the virtual consol, and on club Nintendo fr only 150 coins. Me and my friends are going to have a day dedicated to Mario Party! If all go's well, I might be able to convince them to play every single Mario Party game in a row. Together we have all of them (im missing Mario Party 4)

Been playing alot of soulcaliber 5 lately. Its far better than soulcaliber 4, which dissapointed me so much. they made it more fast paced, put in ezio as their cameo, and even put in super moves. every game is better with super moves. except call of duty.

Together we have all of them (im missing Mario Party 4)

You want mine?

And why not play Mario Party 2 online?

Since when was Mario Party 2 online.

Together we have all of them (im missing Mario Party 4)

You want mine?

And why not play Mario Party 2 online?

Since when was Mario Party 2 online.

There's an N64 Emulator that has the capability to go online.

Uses Peer to peer, similar to Hamachi if I remember.

Been meaning to go back and play Diddy Kong Racing but I've been playing Skyrim and TF2.

ive been playing gotham city impostors, even with all the problems so far, theyre workin hard, and releasing a free dlc/ bug fix next month, so im content with its awesomeness

I started playing osu! again, because I had a four day break (I spend too much time playing it, so I usually stop when school starts up again).

I also started playing Super Mario World. It's sad how bad I am it.

It's genuinely sad.

I also started playing Super Mario World. It's sad how bad I am it.

It's genuinely sad.

protip: Spinjump is broken.

You can spinjump on thwomps, spike balls, most every enemy that'd normally get you killed.

Just NOT spikes.