Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

There has been a sign

Balobo, get over it already. Every time I see your posts it's complaining about something. Grow up.

I usually only complain about juggling, a legitimate issue that many players have a problem with. Maybe they should all grow up as well. We should all strive to be as mature and godly as Wootywootman, the absolute pinnacle of human evolution. Nobody has achieved greater than him.

Balobo, get over it already. Every time I see your posts it's complaining about something. Grow up.

I usually only complain about juggling, a legitimate issue that many players have a problem with. Maybe they should all grow up as well. We should all strive to be as mature and godly as Wootywootman, the absolute pinnacle of human evolution. Nobody has achieved greater than him.

Imperfect Luck? Forgot him?

Imperfect Luck? Forgot him?

I was being sarcastic but whatever.

But in my egotist mind i have acheved the most. Jk but wootywootman is right get over it i am not that bad anyway.

I'll get over it as soon as you leave/are banned. Whatever comes first.

Hmmmmmm i know this my sound stupid but what dose it actually mean to be a troll? I am unable to figure it out. :P

hmm... i cant tell if u r trolling or not :P

No i seriously want to know. I don't think i'm trolling but I wouldn't know cause i don't know what it is!!

I cant get banned unless i piss off our great behemoth friends and i dont plan on doing so. I will contiune to post my thoughts.

Gotta love that hatemail XD

That was...Interesting. :?

Thank you for your insight you benifited all of use with that statement. :roll:

You're the last person who should be judging a post on whether or not it's beneficial. :lol:

@OP

Not if the Ice King (Who totally isnt just the necromancer with the ice sword and a yeti) raises his legion of the undead (in a manner not at all similar to the lich king's) and destroys us all.

There is a way to survive though. His title is The Last Northman, but his friends call him Norm. Just call him Norm, he has a very obtuse memory!

He has a point. I mean, i have no space to talk here, but all 599 of those posts i see a complaint or sarcasm.

That was...Interesting. :?

Thank you for your insight you benifited all of use with that statement. :roll:

I think you gained a lot from my statement, you gained the knowledge of my thoughts on this topic. ;)