Sign in to follow this  
ArcaniteChill

PS3 gets dlc stuf i had to pay for free?

Well that sucks. Well im not buying battle block anymore cuz i know ps3 will get the better deal anyways.

You and valve use to be my fav gaming companies, i use to look up to the style of art and stuff. Not anymore :(

Why does that even mater. Also Do NOT! i repeat NOT Blame TheBehemoth for charging for the xbox 360 dlc, they wanted it to be free! Its microsoft that wants the money so they charge for everything. Heck, even TheBehemoth cares so much about their fans that they bought codes for the dlc and gave them away for free here! So i repeat, DONT blame TheBehemoth, they are a Great company!

I got necro for free and i didnt join this forum till after king. Their games are awesome i just wish the 256 could get patched up and i could get a pink knight.

But it isnt against the rules of microsoft to add stuff to a store for coins instead of currency

We had to wait 2 years for the PS3 version. It's $4, not the end of the world. I'd be much more than willing to pay $4 extra for a PS3 version of BattleBlock Theater than I would be to wait 2 extra years just so I could have enough money for an entire kid's meal.

lol....you just know battle block will be a better version on ps3 once its been beta tested on xbox....oh i forgot "in 2 yrs time".

They gave out all their stuff for free on various occasions.

And I've heard people say we're getting the pink knight for free or something on XBLA.

:lol: Really! How could any1 who owns a Xbox fail to realize microsoft sux. They wanted your 4$ to construct a robot honey badger to terrorize your neighborhood.

Well that sucks. Well im not buying battle block anymore cuz i know ps3 will get the better deal anyways.

You and valve use to be my fav gaming companies, i use to look up to the style of art and stuff. Not anymore :(

Well you sir are an ungrateful illegitimate child.

Yes i am throwing a hissy fit. But to be honest i would wait 2 years and play another game for volleyball, a mode thats fun, than play a mode where you just press xyxyxyxyxy a

Is 13, cant get a job.Pay for alien homnid , get a character while ps3 gets it for free.

Pink knight, ps3 gets it, xbox wont. ever.

Yes i am throwing a hissy fit. But to be honest i would wait 2 years and play another game for volleyball, a mode thats fun, than play a mode where you just press xyxyxyxyxy a

Is 13, cant get a job.Pay for alien homnid , get a character while ps3 gets it for free.

Pink knight, ps3 gets it, xbox wont. ever.

First of all, nobody ever plays volleyball online. I've tried to get into it, but have never found one match. If you really think an okay minigame is worth a 2-year wait, well dang. Wish I felt the same way. I would have rather had Castle Crashers early. Heck, I'd rather have BattleBlock Theater right now instead of waiting 2 years for a possible PS3 version that might have a few extra features thrown into it.

Second (and maybe I shouldn't be saying this), why would you pay $10 for one extra character in Castle Crashers? The Alien character is supposed to be a small bonus, not the entire reason for the purchase of Alien Hominid. And I actually like Alien Hominid more than Castle Crashers, by the way. But hey, I guess PS3 owners are lucky to have that one extra character, forget that fantastic game they don't have. If you wanna trade, I'd be glad to be able to actually play Alien Hominid on my PS3.

Third,

We are working hard on a title update for XBLA that will feature the Pink Knight as a playable character as well.

Just be patient. Don't forget that they're working on BattleBlock Theater, too (you know, for the 360).

Which will come out for ps3 with more characters more lvls better modes and everything improved.

Castlecrashers 360 is essentially beta comparing to the ps3. They dont have 256 glitch either.

Which will come out for ps3 with more characters more lvls better modes and everything improved.

I already said, I'd rather get the game first instead of waiting two years for a few extra features. And what makes you think it will have "More characters, more levels, better modes, and everything improved?" PS3 Castle Crashers has one new not-as-great-as-you-think mode (in exchange for a previous mode), a few minor coding improvements (with its own share of problems), no new levels, and got one character early. You're treating PS3 Castle Crashers as if it's some sort of godly HD remake of an inferior broken 360 version, which it's not. I have both versions, they're practically identical.

Castlecrashers 360 is essentially beta comparing to the ps3. They dont have 256 glitch either.

So Castle Crashers 360, a full, working game, is a beta compared to Castle Crashers PS3, a full, working game with one replacement mode nobody uses and an extra character that will eventually be available for the 360 either way?

Also, 256 isn't a glitch. It's a hack. It's not really fair to blame The Behemoth for it. That would be like blaming them for the lack of PSN multiple-ID log-ins on Castle Crashers PS3.

Judging by your posts, you seem to be underestimating just how much work goes into making a game. I played PS3 Castle Crashers in Comic Con nearly a week after it was announced, and it seemed to be almost completed. It still took a year for them to finish it. Plus, despite the fact that they might have actually started working on (maybe even finished) the PS3 Pink Knight before PS3 Castle Crashers actually came out, it still took five months to release it. It's been four months since then, and you've already decided that they're never going to release it on the 360? You have to give them time. It isn't just a game of copy-paste.

I don't think it's fair at all to treat The Behemoth as if they no longer care about 360 players. If that were even remotely the case, BattleBlock Theater would be releasing on the PS3. Check out this thread. In case you're wondering, it isn't seven pages of 360 owners asking The Behemoth to release BattleBlock Theater on the PS3 first so that they can get the "super spectacular awesome" version two years later, nor is it seven pages of PS3 owners asking The Behemoth to wait two years before releasing a PS3 BattleBlock Theater just because they want a teaspoon of extra content. It's PS3 owners asking for the game as soon as possible and 360 owners either saying "I agree, let's share the game!" or "HAHA IT'S OURS FIRST!" Like I said before, I'd much rather get a PS3 BattleBlock Theater now instead of having to wait two years, even if it means missing out on the greatest new features to ever be bestowed on any game in the history of mankind (AKA a new minigame mode and a temporarily exclusive character). I'm sure most other users will agree with me here, too.

/succesfultroll

Dang, I totally saw that coming! :x

Whatever. It's not like I have anything else to do besides writing giant walls of text.

Also, 256 isn't a glitch. It's a hack. It's not really fair to blame The Behemoth for it. That would be like blaming them for the lack of PSN multiple-ID log-ins on Castle Crashers PS3.

Actually, what has caused it to spread so much is a glitch.... If it weren't for the copy glitch it would just like any other game with a small amount of hackers, instead of the majority of the community.

Just saying... :|

Actually, what has caused it to spread so much is a glitch.... If it weren't for the copy glitch it would just like any other game with a small amount of hackers, instead of the majority of the community.

The glitch would then be the spreading of it, not the hack itself.

The glitch would then be the spreading of it, not the hack itself.

I never said the hack itself was a glitch? But thanks for clarifying, I guess.

/succesfultroll

Congratz, man.

You got 'em.

Want me to sing the troll song now XD

also when i saw the word Valve, i was thinking naw.... no one hates Valve XD

The majority of the community are not 256s. It just seems that way.

/succesfultroll

Congratz, man.

You got 'em.

Want me to sing the troll song now XD

also when i saw the word Valve, i was thinking naw.... no one hates Valve XD

Lol gotta love valve besides the no bug fixes for tf2 but instead +50 promotional hats. There has got to be 10x the amount of hats than weps.

But you cant hate on portal 2 ^_^