Sign in to follow this  
shesjustaglitch

My Castle Crashers Video -Using the Horn/Shovel as a weapon!

I am proud to present my own Castle Crashers video.

After watching the video by Fatty Tabs featuring juggling combos, I felt I should make something original instead of following in its foot steps.

My Trusty Shovel and My Loyal Horn Is a video made by me.

In the video I display several tactics that utilize the horn and the shovel as weapons. When tied together with the boomerang, these tools become useful/fun combos to use against enemies and your friends.

The first few clips are demonstrations of the tactics, then the following arena clips are the ideas in action.

Although using a traditional weapon/magic is far easier and effective, the strategies shown in the video are fun and feature a challenge for experienced players.

All of the things shown can be done in variations and linked in different ways, I just felt like keeping it short and simple. And yes, during the ending, I beat the barbarian boss with just the shovel...it's really easy.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Keep my other thread alive - Here

Wow, that was very nice, it makes me want to try and play CC a different way. And the song and editing together where mesmerizing! I was in a trance watching that video. Very nice Glitch.

[EDIT]

I love this video. :arrow:

That looks fun doing it against enemies. But I don't think that would be a good strategy against players. Unless you're just goofing off. ;)

Well you can only use the shovel/horn in story mode, so these moves can only be used against enemies or your friends. (when fighting over a princess, or playing a quick story mode arena match against each other for fun)

I'm sure with some practice you could use these pretty effeciently.

If you use the horn just right you can set it up right into a juggling combo.

Also, if you use the shovel just right your opponent can't block or avoid it.

Mostly it's just for fun!

I like the music choice. The song is great as well as the album.

Obviously that tactic as well. One of my roommates and I often try to juggle with alternating horn blows.

Nice vid glitch; nice way of shaking things up a bit and trying something different. I'm going to have to try some of this out and have fun with it. Keep the vids coming. :D

has anyone noticed shes using the king's sceptor?

anyone?

howd you get it

I think you're confusing the gender of our fellow Moderator.

Glitch is a G.I.R.L.

(comes with urban definition) :P

also, there is an entire thread called "The King's scepter IS REAL AND I HAVE IT!"

The above title links to it in the forums as well. Enjoy.

:lol:

Shesjustaglitch is a title of a song name.

Plus I believe he was just referring to me as "Shes(justaglitch) is using the sceptor?"

wow....just....WOW....this was beyond awesome....

I think this is better than those other videos by a LONG shot. I sort of wanted to make something like this because...well...I just plain like killing people with those weapons! I think you have a guaranteed win right there. What kind of recording device did you use for this? Whatever you used looks pretty good. I say you should make a sequel! :lol:

Great vid Glitch! :D

-Olvidado

wow....just....WOW....this was beyond awesome....

I think this is better than those other videos by a LONG shot. I sort of wanted to make something like this because...well...I just plain like killing people with those weapons! I think you have a guaranteed win right there. What kind of recording device did you use for this? Whatever you used looks pretty good. I say you should make a sequel! :lol:

Great vid Glitch! :D

-Olvidado

Thank you so much.

I though the quality could have been a bit better, I used a pinnacle studio Usb capture device and windows movie maker, nothing to special.

I might come out with another one if this is well received, maybe incorporate bombs and arrows as well as the horn and shovel.

In the credits, I noticed the Barbarian Boss getting shoveled. He was getting brutally hurt by it looking at the health bar! :lol:

Ditto!

Man that Barbarian Boss got his can kicked by a shovel! :lol:

Nice video! I think my favorite part was at like 1:26 when you fly with the boomerang. Do you just like jump and throw it or what?

Just jump with the boomerang equipped in your inventory and hold b.

It will be charging in mid air, it's actually faster than running.

Nice video! I think my favorite part was at like 1:26 when you fly with the boomerang. Do you just like jump and throw it or what?

Just jump with the boomerang equipped in your inventory and hold b.

It will be charging in mid air, it's actually faster than running.

Works great for water levels like Sunken Temple and The River :lol: