Sign in to follow this  
adman

Which Character are you gonna be most looking forward to?

Which character/s are you looking forward to playing as?

Mine would have to be the Red Knight with awesome fire.. and the bear :D He looks awesome..

I'm Definitely looking forward to having "dude"

His armor is awesome! And a lazer sword!

I'm also looking forward to "Saracen"

He looks cool and has a shiny sword :D

I'm Definitely looking forward to having "dude"

His armor is awesome! And a lazer sword!

same here, as soon as i seen him in the dev blog i knew id def be usin him. and im really lookin forward to the blue knight cuz ice is pretty sweet, i liked usin the ice gun in AH n just freezin ppl

....PEW PEW SHINK PEW SHINKKKK....<--blue knight freezing ppl D:

This tread is almost IDENTICAL to the other several threads talking about which character your going to play as.

Please, do not make duplicate threads, especially when there are already duplicates.

Mine would have to be the Red Knight with awesome fire.. and the bear :D He looks awesome..

Orange Knight is Fire. Red is Lightning O.o

But I still vote for Red!

Orange Knight is Fire. Red is Lightning O.o

But I still vote for Red!

Lulz thats what i meant.. i just had fire on my mind for some reason :/

That's a toughie. Green is a "ballin" color, but from what I have seen of the powers, I don't really like him. Blue is probably the one from me since ice just straight up owns. =]

That's a toughie. Green is a "ballin" color, but from what I have seen of the powers, I don't really like him. Blue is probably the one from me since ice just straight up owns. =]

how dare u green rules!

id imagine his powers are overtime life consumers

like he throws one green fart at you it makes your eyes water for 2 hours

but im most looking forward to the perywinkle, cuz all of the 4 knights are in the start available and the jedi isn't :)

I'm waiting anxiously to see the bee keeper in action (if anyone knows any videos of him that I'm not aware of, that'd be sweet).

Does any one know if the theif and bear characters even have magic. Im hoping there not just characters that are just filler :o

Does any one know if the theif and bear characters even have magic. Im hoping there not just characters that are just filler :o

Dan said all characters have magic. He also said some magic may repeat itself on other characters, as seen with the gray knight and the royal guard.

o what spell type do you think the bear is? Personally, I'm thinking ice like the blue knight.

Well thats a relief I dont really care if some people have the same magic just good to know they all have magic wait..... everyone has to have magic if evey one didnt there would be no point of the magic points or intelect w/e its called lol im so dumb :P

Another topic that is very similar to like 4 others here. Oh well, I like the orange knight a whole bunch. I've considered saying that AH would be my favorite, but I've decided to be fair and not give him favorite character in two games.

Snow magic?

Beats me.

Some characters share the same magic, but it doesn't occur very often.

i think i am going to play as alien hominid as soon as i beat the game with the green knight. i'll have it unlocked (alien hominid hd purchase) already but i love green so green knight gooo.

Guest Dan_Hibiki

I don't know about YOU guys, but I'm certainly looking forward to Dan Hibiki! I heard the guys a legend! Just imagine the carnage!