Just a reminder: I have a Wii U now.

And we will never add you for fear of having PTSD

Then I will just hunt you down.

I'll play with you if you actually use the Skype chat this time.

• Upvote 3

I'll play with you if you actually use the Skype chat this time.

I can't. I have nothing i can use that can utilize Skype.

I don't like Brawl because stupid stuff like this works.

Git gud, mang.

• Upvote 1

I'd be interested in battling people on these forums. My NNID is Deltafire. I have the 3DS version too but I'm BAD at it because I didn't play in a couple months. I'm way too used to the GC controller. Speaking of that, I wonder when the mewtwo DLC will come out?

Edited by Delta

I'd be interested in battling people on these forums. My NNID is Deltafire. I have the 3DS version too but I'm BAD at it because I didn't play in a couple months. I'm way too used to the GC controller. Speaking of that, I wonder when the mewtwo DLC will come out?

A video just came up today, Sakurai said Mewtwo is pretty much ready, and he'll be coming out 'soon'.

Welp. I went into 3DS for glory after months of not playing, and man, I'm so rusty! I lost every match XD. I used to win some, lose some. Though, I'm still pretty good at the Wii U version. Even worse, I noticed my R button broke recently on the 3DS so now I have a broken L and R button D: I have a temporary fix for the buttons, but I really should send that thing to Nintendo and get permanent fixes.

Welp. I went into 3DS for glory after months of not playing, and man, I'm so rusty! I lost every match XD. I used to win some, lose some. Though, I'm still pretty good at the Wii U version. Even worse, I noticed my R button broke recently on the 3DS so now I have a broken L and R button D: I have a temporary fix for the buttons, but I really should send that thing to Nintendo and get permanent fixes.

What a coincidence! Right before I got the New 3DS, the R button on my old 3DS broke, effectively messing me up on some of my techniques on SSB3DS and MK7.

• Upvote 1

If I had a public YouTube, I would post some Zero Suit replays. My favorite being where both the kills of Captain Falcon were meteor smashes with the Down B in the same exact spot... :-D