gp0j0h7.jpg

Picture Of The Day:
daily-en.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++smashreveal29yla.gif

tumblr_mzkwxaQDOh1r46fiao1_1280.png

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 5

You are still alive???'

Anyway yeah games sound awesome, no surprise on the GC controller news but i hope the WU controllers are comfortable for fast games like this.

You are still alive???'

Anyway yeah games sound awesome, no surprise on the GC controller news but i hope the WU controllers are comfortable for fast games like this.

Yeah, I miss this place too much to stay gone forever. I come back everyone once in awhile, but back on topic:

I REALLY hope instead of taking advantage to the Wii U's admittably awesome controller they just add as much stuff as possible.. The closer the controls are to Melee, the better they are IMO

I will be making my predictions like always and, as usual, they will be fantastically accurate.

Fun fact my good sirs, did you know I perfectly predicted all of this for Brawl?

I do remember something about you predicting the Mushroomy Kingdom, but other that I would like to congratulate you! I have actually predicted many things that are actually disasters. An example would be is that I predicted "Sonic & The Black Knight" a little over a year before it was announced.... not to proud of that...

Back on topic, they're making it sound like they don't want clones, so maybe they're for real this time...? Or it could be like Brawl where they were'nt able to fulfill that promise

*Sakurai will once again be working on the game

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

I had read that Brawl was his last one. Glad to see that he's still on the team.

*Sakurai will once again be working on the game

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

I had read that Brawl was his last one. Glad to see that he's still on the team.

Yeah it was a shock for me too, apparently Iwata didn't want to ask him to make a new one so soon, but when he Sakurai heard about the Wii U he decided thet he must make a new one, and Iwata agreed. So ever since Project Sora was created they've known their second game would be SSB4 (well, Iwata and Sakurai did, the development team didn't).

Heres some disapointing news.

-Sakurai didn't even begin development yet (already mentioned)

-Unless Sakurai finds a good enough team for the task, were going to get 2 low quality games, or one really good game for the Wii U. He would rather good quality.

This hasn't been anounced, but its obvious that this game won't be realesed for a long time. Just don't put your hopes to high on a 3ds version but any way, super smash bros U will be a awesome game.

If there is one thing i like, its smash bros. and Kirby. Sakurai made BOTH, so seeing a good video game come from him is no where near surprising. it's more of a common knowledge thing.

If there is one thing i like, its smash bros. and Kirby. Sakurai made BOTH, so seeing a good video game come from him is no where near surprising. it's more of a common knowledge thing.

He's also making Kid Icarus: Uprising. :D I want that game so much more because of that.

He's also making Kid Icarus: Uprising. :D I want that game so much more because of that.

I want it cuz i want to see what the heck happens after Of Myths And Monsters....

And cuz of the kick-balloon multiplayer 8-)

Another chance at getting Geno in? Awesome.

Seeing as they don't have the rights to him, the chances are slim... but yes, there is another chance.

I don't see why everyone wants Geno in everything, he was like the only person in my three man wrecking crew that kept on dieing :roll:

Why does everyone want him?

why not?

Also, this games need more Fire emblem and Pikmin. If they could get Chrono and Cave Story chars (Highly unlikely) it would be so epic.

I haven't actually gotten far at all in Super Mario RPG (and, yes, Paper Mario is my favorite series of all time. Explain that), so I can't really give a true opinion about Geno. All I know is that he can turn into a cannon.

Getting Square Enix's permission might not be a problem. He showed up in Superstar Saga, but then again, they might have only allowed it because it was a small role.

I'm hoping Lyn (Fire Emblem, Brawl Assist Trophy) shows up as a character. Katanas 'n stuff.

I'm also curious to see the new arrival from the Mother series. I'm thinking it'll either be Jeff, Duster, or Poo (probably Jeff), but Paula is also a possibility, depending on Nintendo's viewpoint.

As for new Donkey Kong characters, maybe K. Rool, maybe Funky Kong, maybe Dixie Kong.

Why does everyone want him?

why not?

Ok, i'll explain why people like Geno

He's the only Mario character with a gun/arm cannon

The end.

That's what i think. I personally see no other reason why people like him. Good stats but that wouldnt be close enough to make him be loved so much.

Third party characters that are likely would probably be Megaman and Phoenix Wright

Third party characters that are likely would probably be Megaman and Phoenix Wright

Not really.

Phoenix Wright just isn't happening, that much is a given.

Megaman is somewhat unlikely. The only variation he has in his attacks are different bullet types from different power suits. Not to mention, with Keiji leaving Capcom, I'm not really sure how willing Nintendo would be to use Megaman.

Travis Touchdown has a chance, since Suda 51 said he'd like to see him in a Super Smash Bros game.

Megaman is somewhat unlikely. The only variation he has in his attacks are different bullet types from different power suits. Not to mention, with Keiji leaving Capcom, I'm not really sure how willing Nintendo would be to use Megaman.

Ever play Super Smash Flash? Mega Man has a solid moveset with the ability to change his standard special when he uses his down special.

Mega Man

Normal Special: Mega Buster (Can Be Charged)

Up Special: Mega Upper

Side Special: Shadow Dash (Doesn't do damage but can't be attacked while doing)

Down Special: Slide

Seems like a semi-original moveset to me.. besides the normal special

Not really.

Phoenix Wright just isn't happening, that much is a given.

Megaman was the second most voted third party character to be let in for Brawl. Of course he was beaten by Sonic, which is why he was included

When i mentioned Phoenix, i meant him as a Assist Trophy or a cameo since he only is on DS and Wii

I haven't actually gotten far at all in Super Mario RPG (and, yes, Paper Mario is my favorite series of all time. Explain that), so I can't really give a true opinion about Geno. All I know is that he can turn into a cannon.

Getting Square Enix's permission might not be a problem. He showed up in Superstar Saga, but then again, they might have only allowed it because it was a small role.

I'm hoping Lyn (Fire Emblem, Brawl Assist Trophy) shows up as a character. Katanas 'n stuff.

I'm also curious to see the new arrival from the Mother series. I'm thinking it'll either be Jeff, Duster, or Poo (probably Jeff), but Paula is also a possibility, depending on Nintendo's viewpoint.

As for new Donkey Kong characters, maybe K. Rool, maybe Funky Kong, maybe

Dixie Kong.

Im just hoping how Kirby would look like if he ate any of these guys

Can we petition to swap out Jigglypuff with Poliwhirl?

even though I JUST learned how be a menacing foe with Jigglypoop...

No for a few reasons.

First, I don't think Nintendo will ever remove any of the characters that appeared in the first Smash Bros. I'm pretty sure Jigglypuff is in for good. As an added bonus, I think they're going to continue with the tradition that you have to unlock Jigglypuff, Luigi, Captain Falcon, and Ness in every game.

Second, I can imitate Jigglypuff's voice.