There's posters for smash at Club Nintendo for 700 coins, kinda disappointing that this item is better than their platinum reward.

ssb_poster_big_1.jpg

There's posters for smash at Club Nintendo for 700 coins, kinda disappointing that this item is better than their platinum reward.

ssb_poster_big_1.jpg

Ugh why do they have to be so much?

ssb_poster_big_1.jpg

Huh. I already have the left and middle posters from my Official Nintendo Magazine subscription. No doubt these will be better quality though, considering Club Nintendo is charging 700 Coins for them.

83jgdWh.jpg

Pic of the day. "Your finger stinks!!"

JstH3TY.jpg
"It is bitter, yet tasty."

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I think Sakurai has lost it

• Upvote 3

TlOP4mq.jpg

Pic of the day. Here's the main menu of the Wii U Version. Colorful silhouettes of various fighters stream in the background.

Sakurai doesn't even care about hiding Jigglypuff's existence anymore.

On an unrelated note

Edited by IndustrialKnight
  • Upvote 3

You do know tht Jigglypuff will be available from the start in the Wii U version, right?

You do know tht Jigglypuff will be available from the start in the Wii U version, right?

Why isn't she on the site then?

Why isn't she on the site then?

Because they didn't get around to putting her on it yet maybe

Z8npQI1.jpg

"Pic of the day. Here's the Fiend's Scale in Classic mode. When you raise the intensity in the 3DS version, the effects looked similar to a picture book. However, for the Wii U version, as you raise your intensity it looks like you're falling deeper into the underworld. The very bottom looks ferocious."

HSVq71G.jpg

"The field in Classic mode has five different backgrounds determined by the intensity level. On low intensity, the background looks peaceful, but on high intensity, the atmosphere gets pretty intimidating."

Yeah alright Sakurai, but can the Wii U version do this? https://vine.co/v/OmQW2Ltt9TA

• Upvote 2

I'm very disappointed to see that Luigi is considered Mega Man's rival... I wonder if this means the "rival" system isn't character specific and is just randomized... that'd be lame

Also yes, super hyped for a new Nintendo Direct! We haven't gotten a traditional direct since E3.....

And yes, we can expect Duck Hunt to be there

iIHqd7K.jpg

Pic of the day. Jackpot Opportunity is one of the Events in single-player mode where you aim to collect 1,000 Gold to pay off your loan. This scenario uses Coin Battle rules.

ID5qtwh.jpg

It's Past Your Bedtime sets up another predetermined situation for a single-player Event. In this one, Jigglypuff needs to put every fighter to sleep at the same time. There are quite a few scenarios like this that aren't simply brawls.

Sakurai has always hinted at Directs in past PotDs, yet does not do so now.... hmmmmmm very suspect

Thought this was relevant.

3hnSjhi.png

And nightmare-inducing.

Nightmare inducing? I would actually play Pikmin if it was a really creepy game.