I created a Smash poll just for fun!

http://strawpoll.me/4059884/

Happy voting! :)

Two votes for HE, only one vote for King K Rool

This amuses me

I appreciate you making this since it's fun to see who's favored among the community here, but it's too bad this poll is missing a lot of generally popular choices like Isaac, Wonder Red, Krystal, Dixie Kong (while 3 other Kongs are in there, nonetheless), Paper Mario, Daisy, Custom Robo, Shantae, and Quote.... and Captain Rainbow

Edited by GoldenGhost

Two votes for HE, only one vote for King K Rool

This amuses me

I appreciate you making this since it's fun to see who's favored among the community here, but it's too bad this poll is missing a lot of generally popular choices like Isaac, Wonder Red, Krystal, Dixie Kong (while 3 other Kongs are in there, nonetheless), Paper Mario, Daisy, Custom Robo, Shantae, and Quote.... and Captain Rainbow

Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow but no Isaac?

JkdfnxQ.png

Sorry guys. I made a new poll with more choices.

http://strawpoll.me/4060411/

Hopefully this one is better :)

There's no Ike Climbers in this poll, yet Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Freddy Fazbear are options

This is offensive on several different levels

Apologies for double posting but according to THIS twitter post, Roy is currently in the lead for Smash DLC votes, followed by Wolf and Bandana Dee.

It's happening, gentlemen. Teh ph1r3 is coming.

Roymeleeclear.png

Edited by MorgLikesGames

Apologies for double posting but according to THIS twitter post, Roy is currently in the lead for Smash DLC votes, followed by Wolf and Bandana Dee.

It's happening, gentlemen. Teh ph1r3 is coming.

To be fair, those votes only consist of people who participated in that guy's Twitter poll. That's nowhere near the amount of total Japanese votes and definitely not an accurate representation of the total votes in general. Reddit has a survey going as well, of you're interested:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lDL4AlHjetpp9WYTAb7KXwdtTdjv0zJai2o5GLYTy00/viewform

I'm told that a bot wreaked havoc and added a bunch of Daisy votes, so go ahead and ignore those. But anyways this is a poll of a much larger size of people and it's still only the /r/SmashBros population. Still not an accurate representation of the total votes. We simply won't know who is in the lead until Sakurai makes an announcement.

But anyways this is a poll of a much larger size of people and it's still only the /r/SmashBros population. Still not an accurate representation of the total votes. We simply won't know who is in the lead until Sakurai makes an announcement.

Hey, still waiting for Reggie. I mean seriously, that leaked Amiibo is soooo legit. His final smash will be all those Japanese games that never got a US release rubbed in everybodys' faces. Mother 3, I'm talking 'bout 'chu Edited by A C Cret

I highly doubt Reggie will be his own character, mostly because nobody outside of NoA is gonna know who he is, plus the whole "unable to think of a moveset" excuse from Excitebike will probably go here too.

So, this is what I think:

Morg you should rot for voting for Roy.

No characters that have already been in Smash and were taken out should have votes wasted on them when we can make a whole new Smasher (especially Roy/Pichu)

I don't want King K Rool in it because considering every boss fight with him, he would most likely be a heavy projectile spammer which seems like hell to me.

pls shuvel nite

pls rayman

pls banjo @kazewy

On a side note, I hope Villager gets a Tom Nook alt. and Yoshi gets a Wooly World alt.

I created another new poll as per some people's request. Based on the number of votes, the following were eliminated

-Tiny Kong

-Skull Kid

-Custom Robo

Here's who I added in their place:

-Smash Ball (ICPM3's request)

-Ike Climbers (Morg's request)

-Yarn Yoshi

http://strawpoll.me/4068032/

Updated the OP with a poll containing 38 character choices, votes are public and 1 vote per user, however this may change later.

More OP updates to come involving DLC and whatnot, anyway, continue enjoying your discussion debating K. Rool or what have you, I'll leave you with this:

5f6.png

• Upvote 5

Woops, just realized I didn't have a "No" option for the part of the poll asking if you were planning on buying DLC. I guess I oddly assumed that everyone would, but if you wanted to put 'no' but chose another option, you can just delete your vote and then vote again for "No"

I created another new poll as per some people's request. Based on the number of votes, the following were eliminated

-Tiny Kong

-Skull Kid

-Custom Robo

Here's who I added in their place:

-Smash Ball (ICPM3's request)

-Ike Climbers (Morg's request)

-Yarn Yoshi

http://strawpoll.me/4068032/

Whoever voted for Freddy Fazbear better be joking

• Upvote 3

I voted him, and no I'm not joking. I even made a drawing of Freddy on Miiverse last night and told everyone to vote him. As of this post, it has 10 yeahs (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's the equivalent of likes), and is now officially one of my most popular posts yet.

I voted him, and no I'm not joking. I even made a drawing of Freddy on Miiverse last night and told everyone to vote him.
In all seriousness, as unique of a character as he may be, the likelihood of Nintendo doing this is close to none. They'do most likely have to start sharing revenue, and any let's player can tell you how well Nintendo does that... :roll:

Sorry to crush dreams, just had to put out some logic

Edited by A C Cret

I voted him, and no I'm not joking. I even made a drawing of Freddy on Miiverse last night and told everyone to vote him. As of this post, it has 10 yeahs (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's the equivalent of likes), and is now officially one of my most popular posts yet.

FPX0rD1.png

I'd be much more willing to buy the Mii costumes if you could use miis against anyone on wifi. Yet again, people would make offensive miis.

I'd be much more willing to buy the Mii costumes if you could use miis against anyone on wifi. Yet again, people would make offensive miis.

You can still use Mii fighters online against Friends

• Upvote 1