Making custom moves luck-based unlockables was the worst decision anyone has ever made ever.

I feel like what they should have done was something like the Trophy Shop, and being able to buy the customs with gold. It would make so many things better.

Yeah this would be much better. You know what would've been better than that, though? If they just gave us them in the beginning.

No, even better! MAKE THEM SET UNLOCKABLES, WHICH YOU UNLOCK ONE SET ONE WAY AND THE OTHER ANOTHER

Geniouses and their RNG's... By the way, it's not 100% random. If you use Classic Mode, it's about 50% likely to be for the character/series you're fighting, 30% for your current character, 10% for a random character, and 10% for equipment. If you use Smash Run, it's about 50% for your character, 30% random, and 20% equipment. Trophy Rush is complete 50% random 50% equipment split.

Keep in mind, this is my personal experience (3DS only), not fact. ;-)

I don't have a Wii U :cry:

Edited by A C Cret

Wii U master race, git gud A C

also it's so difficult to string proper combos together with the Doctor

• Upvote 1

After seeing that video, I honestly want more friends on my Wii U and 3ds lists. It would be fun to just derp around with friends rather than being serious on for glory all the time or fighting random somewhat noobish people on for fun.

NNID: deltafire if anyone wants to play me on wii u sometime. Would love to do some four player matches like in the video tho. XD

• Upvote 3

After seeing that video, I honestly want more friends on my Wii U and 3ds lists. It would be fun to just derp around with friends rather than being serious on for glory all the time or fighting random somewhat noobish people on for fun.

NNID: deltafire if anyone wants to play me on wii u sometime. Would love to do some four player matches like in the video tho. XD

We should have a NNID/Friend Code/gamertag sharing thread in general, but I'll go ahead and post mine here for anyone who wants to add me:

NNID: 8BitSymphony

3DS LL Friend Code: 3454-2259-8402

I usually get online in the evenings, and we arrange a lot of matches using Skype. (We don't usually do voice chat or anything, just IM.) If you wanna add me on skype, my username is joybuzzer64.

Actually... this is a good opportunity to share an idea I've had for a while. We should have a Weekly Smash/Gaming Night on Friday evenings (or whatever night is most convenient for others). I know a decent amount of us play Smash on a daily basis anyways, but it would give the people who don't a chance to join the fun. It would also make arranging future tournaments a lot easier since we would already have a consistent schedule for playing Smash to begin with. People could also host matches for other games too, like Mario Kart or Splatoon (when that comes out) or anything really. I know we'd have to nail down specific times for all of the different time zones, and I would want a lot of input on what day works best for everyone. If this idea gets enough support, I'll make a thread for it so we can share our NNIDs and Friend Codes and perhaps arrange a Skype chat for it. What do you guys think?

• Upvote 3

Actually... this is a good opportunity to share an idea I've had for a while. We should have a Weekly Smash/Gaming Night on Friday evenings (or whatever night is most convenient for others). I know a decent amount of us play Smash on a daily basis anyways, but it would give the people who don't a chance to join the fun. It would also make arranging future tournaments a lot easier since we would already have a consistent schedule for playing Smash to begin with. People could also host matches for other games too, like Mario Kart or Splatoon (when that comes out) or anything really. I know we'd have to nail down specific times for all of the different time zones, and I would want a lot of input on what day works best for everyone. If this idea gets enough support, I'll make a thread for it so we can share our NNIDs and Friend Codes and perhaps arrange a Skype chat for it. What do you guys think?

I would love this idea, maybe Smash every other week to keep it interesting? As long as there are enough people to support a 3DS group too, I'd be happy. I'm currently saving up for a Wii U, but that's just pocket change right now...

I dunno. This would be really cool.

And BTW, Splatoon looks great :-D

We should have a NNID/Friend Code/gamertag sharing thread in general, but I'll go ahead and post mine here for anyone who wants to add me:

NNID: 8BitSymphony

3DS LL Friend Code: 3454-2259-8402

I usually get online in the evenings, and we arrange a lot of matches using Skype. (We don't usually do voice chat or anything, just IM.) If you wanna add me on skype, my username is joybuzzer64.

As long as it's after 3pm central and before 5pm on school days, after 1pm; before 6pm and after 9pm; before midnight on the weekends, and after 3pm; before 6pm and after 9pm; before 6am during summer, I'm down for anything.

We should have a NNID/Friend Code/gamertag sharing thread in general, 

... Really, man? Are you serial? Do i need to go all "L is real" on your face? I made that thread for a reason. Go post your info there.

• Upvote 2

... Really, man? Are you serial? Do i need to go all "L is real" on your face? I made that thread for a reason. Go post your info there.

Well I searched the forums for "friend code" and "nnid" before making my post and I didn't find a thread for either, so I assumed we didn't have one. This is why we have tags for threads!

Anyways sorry for not noticing we already have one. If you want to post a link to the thread, that'd be really helpful  :-)

True was refering to THIS thread, by the way. I knew about it, but just glossed over this assuming that you mispoke, being an all-knowing mod and all. No pressure

Today I realized how strong the meteor effect is on Ness' dair. Like seriously, it can kill from sheer knockback in the 20's. It is hard to sweet spot and has a lot of end lag though, so I guess it's balanced.

True was refering to THIS thread, by the way. I knew about it, but just glossed over this assuming that you mispoke, being an all-knowing mod and all. No pressure

Today I realized how strong the meteor effect is on Ness' dair. Like seriously, it can kill from sheer knockback in the 20's. It is hard to sweet spot and has a lot of end lag though, so I guess it's balanced.

Project M Ness is the true god of meteors, it can kill from purely knockback around about 10-15%, minimum (from what I remember.)

I really do love PM Ness. Crossing my fingers they don't mess him up in 3.6

• Upvote 1