I definitely think Paper Mario will get in. I was surprised he wasn't in Brawl, as he was one of the most predicted characters for it. He's unique, he's a fitting all-star, and he's got the popularity to boot.

I know I've said it before, but I just can't emphasize enough how badly I want these two...

pacman300.jpg          Klonoa.png

PLEASE NAMCO! (And don't give us the weird blue-eyed Pac-Man, gotta go classic.)

I know I've said it before, but I just can't emphasize enough how badly I want these two...

PLEASE NAMCO! (And don't give us the weird blue-eyed Pac-Man, gotta go classic.)

I don't think Pac-Man belongs to Nintendo.

As for Klonoa, I don't think he really has a chance. He had that great game on the Wii that came out a while ago, but I wouldn't count on it. I really like him though.

Why not go in all like dis.

pacman_1354539235.jpeg

No clothes, he means business.

pacman_1354539235.jpeg

Have fun coming up with A and B attacks for that other than "nom nom nom", haha.

I don't think Pac-Man belongs to Nintendo.

Well Klonoa doesn't really belong to Nintendo either, but both he and Pac-Man have been on Nintendo systems before. That was all it took for Sonic and Snake to make the roster in SSBB. And with Namco Bandai working on the game this time, there's always a chance, right?

pacman_1354539235.jpeg

Have fun coming up with A and B attacks for that other than "nom nom nom", haha.

>>>I don't think Pac-Man belongs to Nintendo.

Well Klonoa doesn't really belong to Nintendo either, but both he and Pac-Man have been on Nintendo systems before. That was all it took for Sonic and Snake to make the roster in SSBB. And with Namco Bandai working on the game this time, there's always a chance, right?

Oh, I forgot about that Namco Bandai thing.

This is my 750th post. I'm now an Elder Chicken  8-)

Edited by Turkey

Isn't Namco dead, even in Japan? The only time I ever hear or see it is when: it's a game from two decades ago or at an arcade.

Edited by T Diamond

Isn't Namco dead, even in Japan? The only time I ever hear or see it is when: it's a game from two decades ago or at an arcade.

Project X Zone is a highly demanded game. Namco published that.

Naruto Storm Series belongs to Namco.

PACMAN. IT'S FRICKEN PACMAN.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Namco.

And more crap like that.

They made the Idolmaster series. There's no way they COULD die in Japan.

They also make the Tales and Ace Combat series, both of which are fairly popular. Their games were definitely more widely known before the merger with Bandai, though, especially with their arcade games.

Project X Zone is a highly demanded game. Namco published that.

Naruto Storm Series belongs to Namco.

PACMAN. IT'S FRICKEN PACMAN.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Namco.

And more crap like that.

*cough cough SOUL CALIBUR cough cough*

Doesn't Nintendo have some right to Castlevania? 

Nintendo has no rights to Castlevania and its future, kinda like how Nintendo has no rights for Sonic and Metal Gear.

It's all dependant on whether or not Konami wants to release any new ones for Nintendo consoles.

Speaking of which Konami or Nintendo (depending on who's doing the asking) would need to approve of usage of Castlevania material.

Kinda like how Kojima requested Snake for Melee and Snake was added for Brawl.

I'd LOVE to see Roy and Young Link come back into the next SB game. They were my fav 2 characters in SSBM.

I think the guy from Awakening would be there character of choice. Assuming the follow the same pattern and kick out Ike.

Edited by T Diamond

I'd LOVE to see Roy and Young Link come back into the next SB game. They were my fav 2 characters in SSBM.

I think the guy from shadow dragon would be there character of choice. Assuming the follow the same pattern and kick out Ike.

You meant to say Shadow Dragon as a joke right? Not Awakening?

I think the guy from shadow dragon would be there character of choice. Assuming the follow the same pattern and kick out Ike.

NO. Prince Chrom from Awakening! Due to the amount of praise that game got in both Japan and America, it'd be insane to not add him.

Edited by Turkey

1. It's by latest new entry. Roy came right before Melee. Ike came right before Brawl

2. Praise don't got bleep to do with it.

3. Marth always stays. He was the main character in the first Fire Emblem, and so he is a constant in Smash Bros.

4. I dont know why Paper Mario isn't playable. He had enough moves to be in Melee let alone Brawl. Although i can imagine that he could be an assist trophy Sticker Star style. Not that anyone wants him to be like that...

NO. Prince Chrom from Awakening! Due to the amount of praise that game got in both Japan and America, it'd be insane to not add him.

Did I say Shadow Dragon? I meant Awakening. The main character from Shadow Dragon is already a character and always has been since melee  :-P

Edited by T Diamond

Roy was my 2nd favorite melee character too but Young Link....He has 2 differences from Adult Link and that's

a.) faster but weaker

b.) FIRE ARROWS WOOO

At least toon link's attacks are more sword based than normal Link's.

I love Ike, I mean he's my favorite FE main character, but I would take Roy over Ike in Smash Bros any day. 

Edited by T Diamond

Actually Roy was in melee as a japan only promotion for Fire Emblem 6. FE6 came after melee. That also explains why Roy had very similar moves.

Actually Roy was in melee as a japan only promotion for Fire Emblem 6. FE6 came after melee. That also explains why Roy had very similar moves.

Although this is true, in game Roy and Marth actually play very similarly. Unlike other heroes like Ephraim and Hector.

Edited by T Diamond

Although this is true, in game Roy and Marth actually play very similarly. Unlike other heroes like Ephraim and Hector.

That, and back when Melee was made, the creators didn't know how to make unlockable characters not be clones of other characters...

That, and back when Melee was made, the creators didn't know how to make unlockable characters not be clones of other characters...

I remember ~back in the day~ when I got so excited when my friend told me that Ganondorf was a character in this game. I unlocked him as fast as I could to find a slower Captain Falcon. At first I was all rage until I found Captain Falcon to be great, which led to figuring out that Ganondorf wasn't that much slower, and some attacks were broken if used right.

Same idea with Dr. Mario. Except I never opened up to him.

Also, kind of curious since nobody's seemed to ask yet...

Who do you main in all 3 games??

64: Samus

Melee: Captain Falcon

Brawl: Samus and Diddy (I love them both equally)

Edited by Turkey