I hope they decide to update with a character that's actually NEW soon.

Me too, and I'm really hoping for Tails because he would be my second best (first being Sonic).

The chances of that are as slim as Master Chief getting in.

• Upvote 1

Two things.

1) This was a really funny thing the CEO of Sony tweeted after the Luigi reveal

"Nintendo just officially announced that Luigi will be in the next Smash Bros. I can officially announce that Gran Turismo 6 will have cars"

2) I heard something that the Smash website glitched up and people found code that said something about Otacon, which would give reason to believe Solid Snake is returning, can anyone confirm this or show me to where this is talked about because I have no idea where I heard this

Two things.

"Nintendo just officially announced that Luigi will be in the next Smash Bros. I can officially announce that Gran Turismo 6 will have cars"

2) I heard something that the Smash website glitched up and people found code that said something about Otacon, which would give reason to believe Solid Snake is returning, can anyone confirm this or show me to where this is talked about because I have no idea where I heard this

In that glitch, was there anything about Sonic returning?

Two things.

No, and there never will be anything about sonic returning, mwahehehehehehe...

"Since so many people are asking, yes, Sonic will be returning as a playable character in the next Smash game." - Abraham Lincoln, 2013

Damn it, well, if Abe said it, I guess it's true.

Two things.

I feel like Sonic will return, I don't see how he wouldn's with the Sonic exclusivity going on right now.

That being said, no. The only thing I remember coming from this was the word "Otacon" in some of the code, but I can't for the life of me find out where I heard this anyway

3KSDOso.png

• Upvote 2

"Since so many people are asking, yes, Sonic will be returning as a playable character in the next Smash game." - Abraham Lincoln, 2013

Oh, Honest Abe... you get me going.

3KSDOso.png

: (

Not known by me

I read it on an actual news site...

Two things.

I sure hope not.

• Upvote 1

Why not bring back mewtwo, pichu, young link, dr. Mario, and Roy?

With the exception of Mewtwo, all those characters were exact clones with minor differences. The ones that had significant differences got a revamp in Brawl. Roy is to Ike as Young Link is to Toon Link. 

here is my wish roster list :3AAcat5209341cc3114.jpg

I'm surprised that with the criticisms against this none of them have been the fact that the Japanese Sony mascot is a character, along with Lilo and Darth Vader who are owned by Disney and several other characters not Nintendo, the most ridiculous being the Captain America. Of all Marvel characters you pick the Cap?

Plus, Metal Mario... really?

I'm surprised that with the criticisms against this none of them have been the fact that the Japanese Sony mascot is a character, along with Lilo and Darth Vader who are owned by Disney and several other characters not Nintendo, the most ridiculous being the Captain America. Of all Marvel characters you pick the Cap?

I don't think you saw Master Chief.

I don't know about you guys but my new favorite character is Duck. Either Duck or Waldo I don't know.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Nintendo put Wreck-It Ralph as thanks for including Bowser in the movie.

Actually you know, that actually would be a great idea.

Just try not to make him a clone of Donkey Kong though.

All I can see is kids spamming his "I'm gonna wreck it!" taunt.

• Upvote 1

All I can see is kids spamming his "I'm gonna wreck it!" taunt.

With a taunt that catchy, players would have to be out of their minds not to spam it.

I don't know about you guys but my new favorite character is Duck. Either Duck or Waldo I don't know.

"hello dr.freeman do you need your crowbar today?".  yes indeed that roster would be great:D but i think a darknut from twillight princess  would be awesome too:D

Edited by shotoro

He made it into Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, which was kinda' cool

sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed.jpg

But Sonic had a much bigger part in the movie than Bowser did, and Disney weren't prepared to shell out for Mario...so its unlikely we'll be seeing him in Smash Bros.

But I agree, it would be a pretty good idea