SSB with GGPO...If only...

...This is the actual name of the acronym(or at least what i think he is talking about),s o plz dont get mad over this

Do u mean Gay Guys Playing Online? Cant u do that with Brawl now, or is that only for Kaillera?

SSB with GGPO...If only...

...This is the actual name of the acronym(or at least what i think he is talking about),s o plz dont get mad over this

Do u mean Gay Guys Playing Online? Cant u do that with Brawl now, or is that only for Kaillera?

Err no, but it is sorta like Kaillera because it is a netcode designed for near lagless gameplay in 2D games (specifically fighting games).

http://ggpo.net/

You can try it out for yourself and compare the online experience with Kaillera. You would need the ROM files, obviously but I can't tell you where to get them here of course.

All I can say is GGPO is by far the best netcode for fighting games as of now.

Err no, but it is sorta like Kaillera because it is a netcode designed for near lagless gameplay in 2D games (specifically fighting games).

http://ggpo.net/

You can try it out for yourself and compare the online experience with Kaillera. You would need the ROM files, obviously but I can't tell you where to get them here of course.

All I can say is GGPO is by far the best netcode for fighting games as of now.

i knew what GGPO was. i just didnt know it was for 3D games also...

i knew what GGPO was. i just didnt know it was for 3D games also...
Actually, it was only 2D until just recently. Dragon Ball Z Zenkai Battle Royale was the first commercial 3D game to use GGPO netcode. Sadly, the game is only out for Japanese arcades. It only links from one arcade cabinet to another in a different game center.

Actually, it was only 2D until just recently. Dragon Ball Z Zenkai Battle Royale was the first commercial 3D game to use GGPO netcode. Sadly, the game is only out for Japanese arcades. It only links from one arcade cabinet to another in a different game center.

So kaillera still is the 3D Netplay... too bad no one knows about it

HOLD ON! We got way off topic here!

I must be like the only person who never had problems with online brawl. The only bad thing was the lack of people playing online and the only people nowdays hack.

I must be like the only person who never had problems with online brawl. The only bad thing was the lack of people playing online and the only people nowdays hack.

i dont have any problems with online

When I had Brawl I never had online issues. In fact, SSBB had the best online of any fighting game I've played besides maybe MvC2 for 360.

When I had Brawl I never had online issues. In fact, SSBB had the best online of any fighting game I've played besides maybe MvC2 for 360.

You never played Tatsunonko vs. Capcom have you?

You never played Tatsunonko vs. Capcom have you?

Not online, no.

Not online, no.

When it first came out, the online was flawless. Now it's just laggy. But i had no problems actually connecting online though

theyre leaving tripping in arent they :roll:

I liked tripping. It was always funny to charge at someone, planning a amazing combo then tripping.

I liked tripping. It was always funny to charge at someone, planning a amazing combo then tripping.

Tripping is fun for comedy relief, but isn't really fun for the game altogether.

Tripping is fun for comedy relief, but isn't really fun for the game altogether.

I found it fun. but I guess im stupid like that.

You know, I think that Luigi's Final Smash should be that he sucks up everyone on the stage with the Poltergust 3000 and then he can fire the opponents in whatever direction (except up, that would be too cheap).

You know, I think that Luigi's Final Smash should be that he sucks up everyone on the stage with the Poltergust 3000 and then he can fire the opponents in whatever direction (except up, that would be too cheap).

Why?

It would be the same if Luigi launches them to the side or even down while in the air.

The shot enemy would probably still die.

Kirby already does that with Cook Ability.

Heres my theory on how tripping was invented

Sakurai: Hey Iwata

Iwata: yes Sakurai?

Sakurai: lets delay the game until march 9th. i just thought of a great new feature. tripping!

Iwata: great idea! lets do it!

Heres my theory on how tripping was invented

Sakurai: Hey Iwata

Iwata: yes Sakurai?

Sakurai: lets delay the game until march 9th. i just thought of a great new feature. tripping!

Iwata: great idea! lets do it!

Fail.

If Captain Falcon and the Blood Falcon texture isn't in this game, I WILL CRY.

Why would they remove Captain Falcon?

He's been in the series since the N64 game.