8Wf35mK.jpg

Pic of the day. The character farther in the back isn't from the Imperial forces, and the character in the front is not the infamous drum-playing puppet in Osaka. No, Mario is actually wearing an outfit from Family Computer Golf: U.S. Course! NES Open Tournament Golf might be a more familiar title.

AMERICA

All I'm going to say is… There better be a America mario vs Mii Hitler Going on at sometime. :D

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys, my internet has been out all day yesterday, so I wasn't able to do the pic of the day thing today...

I'm on mobile now, and I thought I'd share something most of you may not have seen:

smashukfs5.png

This can mean only one thing:

Ridley...

Or more realistically, I'm hyped for Google Chrom's reveal trailer.

Also completely unrelated: As of yesterday, my long quest is complete. A few of you will know what that means

• Upvote 3

If it's getting its own live-stream, it must be a pretty... BIG announcement. Also it totally sounds like there are more new challenger videos after this one, which is a great sign.

Ok major spoilers guys but my dad works at super smash bros so I already know whats going to happen.

It starts out similar to the greninja trailer, we get a old character revealed, and that character is Wario. Wario laughs at all his pathetic competition, then shoves Waluigi off the map cause thats what assist trophy's are for. Just as we think Wario has won the fight because he has gone back to his standard picking his nose pose, the sky suddenly darkens. A giant shadow is cast above the entire arena. What could it be you ask? It none other than Petey Piranha. Everyone watching at this point will be glad that the best character has finally been announced. But this isn't just any trailer, no. As Petey flies past the sun, you can make out the shadow of someone standing on his head. Wario looks up in complete fear, so we know this is serious business. Then the figure jumps off Petey's head, grabs wario and gives him an ariel full nelson. Finally revealing that it was Rawk Hawk all along.

pls give me Petey I don't even care how he appears I miss him

Since there's going to be a new character I put this together:

How this new character reveal will go: Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are fighting when suddenly *FWOOSH* a green figure appears falling onto Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong the camera zooms in to reveal it's King K. Rool! but before his reveal text thing appears something lands on him! The words "You thought you could forget me? I'm the original!" appear. Then suddenly *BOOM* "Cranky Kong ain't monkeying around" appears. Confirming Cranky.

Edited by Ultanoka

If it's getting its own live-stream, it must be a pretty... BIG announcement. Also it totally sounds like there are more new challenger videos after this one, which is a great sign.

Captain Falcon obviously.

• Upvote 1

Actually guys it's just Shulk from Xenoblade

Stop all the silly speculation, this is a no fun allowed zone

If this is about the re-tweet then don't think too much about it. Apparently the guy has done that multiple times now. Still could be Shulk but deep down inside we all know its Petey.

• Upvote 1

Ok major spoilers guys but my dad works at super smash bros so I already know whats going to happen.

It starts out similar to the greninja trailer, we get a old character revealed, and that character is Wario. Wario laughs at all his pathetic competition, then shoves Waluigi off the map cause thats what assist trophy's are for. Just as we think Wario has won the fight because he has gone back to his standard picking his nose pose, the sky suddenly darkens. A giant shadow is cast above the entire arena. What could it be you ask? It none other than Petey Piranha. Everyone watching at this point will be glad that the best character has finally been announced. But this isn't just any trailer, no. As Petey flies past the sun, you can make out the shadow of someone standing on his head. Wario looks up in complete fear, so we know this is serious business. Then the figure jumps off Petey's head, grabs wario and gives him an ariel full nelson. Finally revealing that it was Rawk Hawk all along.

pls give me Petey I don't even care how he appears I miss him

I feel it's actually going to be Ridley in a suit walking up to a spotlight explaining why he should be a character with a powerpoint presentation then Master Chief comes in and punches Ridley in the face. But Master Chief takes off his helmet revealing that it's actually Sakurai.

• Upvote 1

If this is about the re-tweet then don't think too much about it. Apparently the guy has done that multiple times now. Still could be Shulk but deep down inside we all know its Petey.

Sakurai posted a picture of a Monado (Big Red Sword from Xenoblade) on his twitter in the early days of Smash 4 updates, I must add

Sakurai posted a picture of a Monado (Big Red Sword from Xenoblade) on his twitter in the early days of Smash 4 updates, I must add

It's only the sword because Petey ate Shulk to secure his spot in Smash.

• Upvote 1

You guys are so silly. Clearly, the new character is going to be Big the Cat.

You spelled Derek Fisher wrong.

• Upvote 2

You spelled Derek Fisher wrong.

You guys obviously misspelled Miles Tails Prower.

He was probably just saying how big his weewee is in comparison.

I don't want Shulk.

Snake isn't returning.

Because it's obviously Big Boss's turn.

No way. Make way for Otacon, losers.

I don't want Shulk.

You've never played Xenoblade Chronicles so you have no right to not want Shulk, you shrew.

If Xenoblade gets in then it may be the most modern Nintendo franchise to be represented in Smash to date, plus it's a really stellar RPG and really defines the part of the Wii's lifecycle with Project Rainfall and the push for new IP and etc.

Plus, Xenoblade is getting a sequel this year (in Japan, next year for everyone else) on Wii U so the timing is right.

"Behold the power of the Monado!"

It's obviously Meta Knight.

"Meta Knight spams the battle."

"Now, my power is without rival"

If he's going to be in Smash 4, they'd better make a new moveset, Brawl's sucked hard

It's obviously Meta Knight.

"Meta Knight spams the battle."

"Now, my power is without rival"

If he's going to be in Smash 4, they'd better make a new moveset, Brawl's sucked hard

u must not of ben pro with him liek i wus. meteknite takes tru skillz

• Upvote 3

I don't want Shulk.

You've never played Xenoblade Chronicles so you have no right to not want Shulk, you shrew.

If Xenoblade gets in then it may be the most modern Nintendo franchise to be represented in Smash to date, plus it's a really stellar RPG and really defines the part of the Wii's lifecycle with Project Rainfall and the push for new IP and etc.

Plus, Xenoblade is getting a sequel this year (in Japan, next year for everyone else) on Wii U so the timing is right.

"Behold the power of the Monado!"

No I've not played Xenoblade, but he looks booooooring. I want Choir Boys instead.