I CALL DIBS ON SONIC!!!!!!!

What was that? You can't wait to play as Sonic? Yeah he's pretty good, great choice there!

Yep, he sure is!

What was that? You can't wait to play as Sonic? Yeah he's pretty good, great choice there!
Yep, he sure is!
No pls don't play sonic he's the most annoying character to fight. I mean, I'm sure hearing the spindash sound every 2 seconds bothers you after awhile too. Edited by Turkey

Yep, he sure is!

No pls don't play sonic he's the most annoying character to fight. I mean, I'm sure hearing the spindash sound every 2 seconds bothers you after awhile too.

And why is that? Is it because of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTA4zUV_VE4

• Upvote 1

Skw2lKx.jpg

Wii U version also has outlines for teams

Hopefully you can alter thickness like the 3DS version because those red lines are gonna be very hard to see

Skw2lKx.jpg

Wii U version also has outlines for teams

Hopefully you can alter thickness like the 3DS version because those red lines are gonna be very hard to see

Okay so the smash bros on Facebook says that the further you are away from the battle the clearer the colorers will look. That honestly sounds awesome :D

• Upvote 1

It's been a ride kids but the hype train's final stop is approaching the station.

The final stop? Oh no no no, kid, we're only on the halfway point of the Smash Bros. hype train, Wii U will come

Everyone get your tickets ready, the hype train will be boarding soon once more!

giphy.gif

I MUST GET MY HYPE TRAIN TICKET!

Anyone taken Ike yet? If not I got dibs on him. I'm too afraid of spoilers to go check!

Friday seriously can't come soon enough. I've put sooo many hours into the demo and I'm still just as excited for the game as I was when it was first announced...if not more-so.

I feel exactly the same way as I did 6 years ago, when Brawl was about to be released; a bundle of excitement. 

Also I added everyone who posted their friend code on the previous page. My code is: 0946-2724-5736.  ;-) 

If we are still dibsing people then I dibs Zero Suit Samus.

Also my friend code is:

2079-6290-4792

I have added everyone from page 92 onwards so if you weren't on there send me a PM :-)  

Okay does anyone know how we are going to set this up?

Certain stages banned?

Custom moves and such?

Stocks? Time?

When will this magic thing take place?

Certain stages banned?

Custom moves and such?

Stocks? Time?

All stages

Custom moves banned cause lol unlocking them is for scubs

Stocks cause we aint nubs

Next weekend

btw 2 late I made the rules now you all gotta deal with it

Certain stages banned?

Custom moves and such?

Stocks? Time?

All stages

Next weekend

Hire this man

All stages

Next weekend

Alright, so I guess in addition to the Official List of "Dibs" (which has been updated btw), I should include some rules in that post about the tournament.

I think 2 stocks is a good amount since that's what people have been using in most of the 3DS tournaments so far, and we'll have sets of best-out-of-3 (with maybe the semifinals and finals being best-out-of-5?)

I guess nailing down the date and time is also a good idea, so the weekend of October 11 - 12 seems like a good start for that. What days and times work best for people out of those days? If we need to make it another weekend then we can (or we could make it a weekday).

I'm alright with all stages, but in that case we need to tell people how to unlock all of the stages since some can be difficult to unlock. I've had the game for 2 weeks now and I still don't have some of the stages... but then again, all of the challenges are in Japanese for me. And I can't read that very well yet. Anyways if people don't wanna have unlock methods for stages spoiled, then that isn't a good idea.

Finally, I'm kinda sad about no custom moves, but you do have to work quite a bit to get those, so I guess that's acceptable for our first tournament. Duck Hunt has some pretty sweet customs, but I'll still be able to crush everyone :P

Well, I'm busy all day on Saturdays. So do with that info what you will.

(10:47 PM) Also, it's close enough to the second day so

281erfc.jpg

Edited by Turkey
  • Upvote 3