k8bNkZe.jpg

Pic of the day. This is the Orbital Gate stage. This is a Wii U version-exclusive stage reenacting Team Star Fox's defense of the Orbital Gate from an Aparoid missile attack.

2YZqyEM.jpg
Missiles are launched towards the Orbital Gate! The force field shields the machinery for a while, and the missiles eventually get shot down by team Star Fox. Overall, this stage feels like a ride. It's pretty hectic, so hold on tight!

H5DtBtn.jpg
The Arwings are passing through the gate! And the fighters hop on for a free ride!!

• Upvote 2

k8bNkZe.jpg

Pic of the day. This is the Orbital Gate stage. This is a Wii U version-exclusive stage reenacting Team Star Fox's defense of the Orbital Gate from an Aparoid missile attack.

2YZqyEM.jpg
Missiles are launched towards the Orbital Gate! The force field shields the machinery for a while, and the missiles eventually get shot down by team Star Fox. Overall, this stage feels like a ride. It's pretty hectic, so hold on tight!

H5DtBtn.jpg
The Arwings are passing through the gate! And the fighters hop on for a free ride!!

tumblr_n1m57mZ5HG1s0amwgo1_500.gif

• Upvote 2

k8bNkZe.jpg

tumblr_n5lou9Ug0d1tnpvn0o2_400.png

Edited by MorgLikesGames
  • Upvote 2

If you look close enough, you can see Wolf crying in his room.

You know, I think that Luigi's Final Smash should be that he sucks up everyone on the stage with the Poltergust 3000 and then he can fire the opponents in whatever direction (except up, that would be too cheap).

I was just looking through old posts and I found this.

Edited by IndustrialKnight
  • Upvote 2

Tails for Smash Bros 2015.

The world is finally starting to make sense!

His name

is Miles Prower.

pls Jenson :c

You misspelled my name. :cry:

I got the game a day early! The Nintendo UK store has a habit of delivering early, not that I'm complaining.

I'm pretty busy today though, so I might not get much chance to play the game until later.

Although what little time I have played it for was amazing. Without a doubt this is the best Smash in terms of, well, everything. More content, more characters, amazing graphics (even with the 3D slider on), more unlockables, custom characters and movesets, sweet music aaand functional online matches. Until Smash4WiiU, this is the definitive Smash experience in my eyes (and that's just from about an hour's worth of gameplay!).  :arrow:

• Upvote 1

So I found out why Fox sounds so dumb. They went and got his and Falco's VAs from Star Fox 64 instead of bringing back Assault/Brawl's... Why?

So I found out why Fox sounds so dumb. They went and got his and Falco's VAs from Star Fox 64 instead of bringing back Assault/Brawl's... Why?

The real answer:

Grab Fox's Melee voice, keep Falco's Brawl/Assault voice

"Come On!"

"Hands off my prey!"

you lucky ducklings saying "30 more minutes" it's only 10:50 here! And I have to get in and out because of that #Ebola over here

It's byoutiful, I got it at midnight and played til 3, sleep is for the weak.

edit: I saw a red arwing on Corneria and I only cried for 7 minutes.

Edited by IndustrialKnight