Hey guys if two villagers pocket something then throw it a each other and pocket like playing toss would it keep getting stronger?

No

Gamefemale keeps trying to join my games but my friends keep declining ;-;

Last night, I think I faced Matt in the For Glory mode before joining your game and beat the stuffing out of him. Maybe it was him that declined me?

Maybe but he hasn't said anything about trying For glory yet and I think he declined cause he thought we were doing a private game. Who was the other guy playing as? As that would be an indicator to if it was the same Matt.

Last night, I think I faced Matt in the For Glory mode before joining your game and beat the stuffing out of him. Maybe it was him that declined me?

Maybe but he hasn't said anything about trying For glory yet and I think he declined cause he thought we were doing a private game. Who was the other guy playing as? As that would be an indicator to if it was the same Matt.

He was not playing as any one character, he kept switching after every match, so I can't remember every character he was, but from the top of my head, I can name Zero Suit Samus, Captain Falcon, Sonic, and Marth.

He was not playing as any one character, he kept switching after every match, so I can't remember every character he was, but from the top of my head, I can name Zero Suit Samus, Captain Falcon, Sonic, and Marth.

Okay that wasn't him He mains Little Mac and as far as I know has never used Captain Falcon.

Okay that wasn't him He mains Little Mac and as far as I know has never used Captain Falcon.

Now that you mention him, the Matt I played against last night used Little Mac first.

Hey guys if two villagers pocket something then throw it a each other and pocket like playing toss would it keep getting stronger?

No

That actually happens with the tree that villager can plant. If it's pocketed more than 3 times at 0% is instant kill if one doesn't catch it, though not increased damage, it is more as if the tree is constantly increasing in drop momentum and force.

(Also just watched a video about un-official tier list made by nintendo, Greninja makes it #4 on A tier. Life is good.)

lol guys so we know what one of the Wii U exclusive modes is gonna be, check this video below, that also confirms event matches, tourney mode and 'grab the coins'

If you can't see the video, the exclusive mode is

8 player Smash! I've wanted it since Melee!

• Upvote 1

lol guys so we know what one of the Wii U exclusive modes is gonna be, check this video below, that also confirms event matches, tourney mode and 'grab the coins'

If you can't see the video, the exclusive mode is

8 player Smash! I've wanted it since Melee!

THE CHAMPION IS... 8-Player Smash!

"choose-a me~"

• Upvote 2

No Items, Ness only, Corneria

Ness too OP please don't nerf

EDIT:

133q4yg.jpg

Pic of the day. Here's the Trophy Shop for the Wii U version. It operates identically to the 3DS version, but it sure has a different feel, doesn't it?

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 1

It seems Duck Hunt, Bowser and Little Mac are the only characters I ever fight in For Glory. I hate it, especially Duck Hunt, because Ike has little in the way of countering his projectiles. Usually Duck Hunt players drag the fight out into Sudden Death too...and Ike sucks at Sudden Death.

Thank heavens at least half the people playing have no idea what to do after their cheap tactics fail them, though.

Man I still wonder what Sakurai would say if i told him about my Idea for him to be Playable… With the whole his team being able to help him fight… Yet I don't know how speak Japanese or know how to contact him ):

No Items, Ness only, Corneria

Ness too OP please don't nerf

I'm Ness in the tournament.

Prepare yourselves, gentlemen

We've got new pics on the Smash website for Dr. Mario and Dark Pit

screen-6.jpg

screen-7.jpg

We also see more of the Kalos Champion stage, which as we've seen in the Dragon section, will have Pokemon in the background creating stage hazards, this time we see some fire pokemon like Blaziken, Litleo and Infernape in the fire section:

screen-2.jpg

Recent interview with Sakurai about clone characters:

There are 3 fighters [Lucina, Dark Pit, and Doctor Mario] that are alternate models (clones) in the game. Each was originally a color variation, but during development, they were given balanced characteristics. Since their functionality had differences, forms were separated from each other. However, it was vital that this didn’t increase the required man-hours. Some relative tuning was sufficient as it wasn’t necessary to create balancing from scratch.

This is like a free dessert after a luxurious meal that was prepared free of charge. In a restaurant with this type of service, I don’t think there’s anybody who would say, “Change this to a meat dish!!”
Yet, I’m told [to do that] about Smash Bros. But, I guess since a lot of them are children, it cannot be helped.
Could you please leave it to me to select [characters] with man-hours and costs in mind? However you look at it, the game is a great bargain buy as a result.

via NintendoEverything.com

117.png

Sakurai telling haters to get #wrecktd

EDIT

more datamined announcer clips

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 3

NMgTNBx.jpg

"Pic of the day. Unfortunately, I've been too busy working on developing the Wii U version that I haven't had a chance to play Home-Run Contest with my Global Smash Power turned on. So fighters, with the game now released worldwide, how are you faring with your home-run distance and Global Smash Power? I wonder if Ganondorf gives you some advantage."

Along with the most boring PotD ever, Sakurai formally confirms Ganondorf.

Generally PotD has something interesting on Friday, but... nope.

Just GSP.