So a new Amiibo page has been posted...

And well someone on The smash reddit notice something about one of the images

entry8-3.jpg

Nintendo it's like you're not even trying at this point.

For those who don't see it, Bowser Jr and Jigglypuff are unlocked in that picture. And they haven't been officially announced yet, so yeah. Nice one.

I'm calling it now: NoA or Nintendo UK will accidentally post a picture of Ridley being a stage boss on Pyrosphere.

EDIT:

Dude, metal characters look freaking gorgeous in Smash for Wii U

screen-3.jpg

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 2

huDGBpI.jpg

Pic of the day. Tips will display in three columns in the Wii U version. There's more content, which includes descriptions of the original games. This game seems to never run out of easter eggs, even if you play it normally. Knowing that this will get translated into multiple languages, I shouldn't go overboard with the contents, though....

bAGQiC6.jpg

Pic of the day. Zael from The Last Story grabs some Superspicy Curry from Master Hand. "No…! You mustn't let that curry lure you in…!!" In the Wii U version, you can take photos of dream collaborations and funny situations with your trophies in the Photo Studio.

lmao

Also:

sLOVOSa.png

c9KrTKc.png

(Okay but seriously, this picture is from Famitsu Magazine... what the hell why is there a 3D Flying Man model!?)

jk, the text when translated says this, I still think it's very neat though

Q: Do you have any interesting shots from when the game was still in development?
A: Of course--I have plenty. Let's see...
The Flying Men you see on the 3DS' Magicant stage are animated as pixel art, we also created a polygonal model. However, the pixel art was easier on the 3DS' processor and it felt more Mother-esque, so we decided against using the polygonal model.

EDIT: From the Amazon page for Smash Bros. For Wii U:

“The multiplayer showdown you know and love is now on the Wii U console! Take on all comers as Mario, Mega Man, Sonic, and more gaming greats. Or tap an amiibo to the Wii U GamePad controller to train it up by battling with or against it. You can even pit your amiibo against a friends’ to see how your training methods stack up. Whether you’re creating stages on the GamePad, competing in challenges crafted by Master Hand and Crazy Hand, or outwitting your opponents in a brand new board game mode, there’s no doubt that the ultimate Smash Bros. game has arrived.”

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 1

Okay I am really hating Master core on 9.0

I am too.

Btw I like Just did. Im am trembling in joy. My 3Ds would just shaking when the core was, there. Then I just I like DIE! DIE! I am so Happy :'D

QswNVpz.jpg

Pic of the day. Here's the settings menu for Rules. Comical pictures appear on the left when you go through the options, so I'll briefly introduce them.

yHpN6Kt.jpg

Going clockwise from the top-left corner, here are the pictures that appear for Rules, Time Limit, Custom Fighters, Stage Choice, Damage Ratio, and Handicap.

59xGkVX.jpg

In the Wii U version, you can customize additional rules from the beginning of the game. Here are the pictures displayed for Stock Time Limit, Team Attack, Pause Function, SD Penalty, Damage Display, and Score Display. You can almost hear Fox's cry in the picture displayed for SD Penalty settings.

Interesting things to note, it appears that Toon Link and Charizard are on Temple from Melee

Kirby is on WuHu island, but not as part of Pilotwings, it never stops there, so I guess we're getting a Wii Sports Resort stage using the same assets (or that may be the FD version of Pilotwings, idk).

I also can't tell which stages Wii Fit Trainer and Fox/Yoshi are on

Nintendo Direct for Super Smash Bros for Wii U on Oct. 23rd at 6 PM EST/3 PM PST!

You can't see it on this particular webpage, but on the Smash site, they're calling this the "50-Fact Extravaganza" implying they're announcing FIFTY NEW THINGS in Smash for Wii U! Everybody hold on to your hype, this train's still going!

inb4 numbers 1-49 are all menus and number 50 confirms Ridley is a stage boss, with a bonus number 51 showing Luigi's nose in HD

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 3

Aqh21MX.jpg

Pic of the day. The trophies from the Xenoblade series can be found mostly in the Wii U version. Here's Melia looking the other way.

and let's celebrate 100 Pages and 3 years of this Super Smash Bros. For Wii U and 3DS thread, it started before we even got our first look at the game and now it continues onward a mere month before the release of Smash Wii U...... beautiful, I must say, thank you all for boarding this hype train.

Everyone gather up your bags and set your watches, the train will be arriving at its destination very soon, please make sure you have gathered all your hype before departure

• Upvote 4

Aqh21MX.jpg

Pic of the day. The trophies from the Xenoblade series can be found mostly in the Wii U version. Here's Melia looking the other way.

and let's celebrate 100 Pages and 3 years of this Super Smash Bros. For Wii U and 3DS thread, it started before we even got our first look at the game and now it continues onward a mere month before the release of Smash Wii U...... beautiful, I must say, thank you all for boarding this hype train.

Everyone gather up your bags and set your watches, the train will be arriving at its destination very soon, please make sure you have gathered all your hype before departure

Lol its not even the 100 page XD

• Upvote 1

(I didn't feel like waiting for the couple extra posts it would take, also the PoTD was pretty lame & tame info-wise so I felt the need to write something else with it)

NYRRE0i.jpg

Pic of the day. Here's what's happening behind the scenes in one of the secret fighter's shooting moves. The object being held is called an NES Zapper. This is an accessory which was released for the NES outside of Japan. Now, this image is edited, but it's a scene from the secret fighter's reveal video.

----

Haha what in the actual hell, Sakurai, this is one of my favorite POTDs now

Anyone else think Duck Hunt looks like a penis in this shot?

• Upvote 2

Oh snap, so Duck Hunt definitely has a reveal trailer then! I think I remember them saying each fighter would get one, but Dark Pit was revealed without one, so they'll probably either count his as Palutena's since he made a cameo in that one or throw his splash screen in this trailer just to make it official. Bowser Jr. will probably get his own reveal trailer too though.

Also hells yeah, I get the last post on page 99. See ya'll in triple digits!