TheBlueFreeze

The Hardest Level

In Normal Mode, I'd probably say Snow World as well. On Insane Mode, I'd say either the Marsh, Medusa's Temple, or the Necromancer battle. (After a LOT of trial and error I cleared the first two solo. I still haven't been able to clear the Necromancer on solo Insane Mode.)

Hmm. I hate Snow World, but in terms of difficulty, I'm going to say Lava World. If I'm playing my best, I can get through all the Normal levels in one try - but lately I've been using a lot of gimmick characters (pure magic/arrows, etc.) and I would always get stuck on Lava World for a little while.

Hmm. I hate Snow World, but in terms of difficulty, I'm going to say Lava World. If I'm playing my best, I can get through all the Normal levels in one try - but lately I've been using a lot of gimmick characters (pure magic/arrows, etc.) and I would always get stuck on Lava World for a little while.

Good point. The character you use can make a difference. I haven't gotten my Orange Knight through Insane Mode Lava World yet (Fire Demons are resistant to fire magic after all), and I found it much more challenging to get through Insane Mode Medusa's Temple with the Green Knight than the Red Knight. Meanwhile, the King is still stuck at the Insane Mode Wedding Crash...

why is everyone hatin' on snow world? its the easiest imo. lava world is hardest, followed by full moon. on insane its the wizard castle

I hate all ice levels in every game ever, quite frankly. I'm not really sure why.

i bet u like the music for all ice levels?

oh and Full Moon is seriously difficult

when playing online with lag it has to be industrial castle because of those pounding things (but without lag it can do that without getting hit) otherwise its necromancer battle or lava world

I never really understood why people thought the lava world was so hard, even on solo i didn't have too much trouble with it. Though I've only played it on Normal mode.

It depends on your character and stats. If you're using a magic-heavy character with fire magic, like the Orange Knight, Lava Demon, Alien, or any bomb-using characters, they don't even flinch or get knocked down from fire magic, and they only take tiny bits of damage. So it can be incredibly difficult if you're in that unfortunate situation.

It depends on your character and stats. If you're using a magic-heavy character with fire magic, like the Orange Knight, Lava Demon, Alien, or any bomb-using characters, they don't even flinch or get knocked down from fire magic, and they only take tiny bits of damage. So it can be incredibly difficult if you're in that unfortunate situation.

Ah, I never had to encounter that myself, though when i was playing with my cousins , one of them played as an orange Knight with full magic so he had to like run around the entire time haha.

Same with the Skeletons and Green Knight. If you are using the Green Knight, his magic doesn't stun or poison Skeletons, and they take little damage from it, so that makes the part in The Marsh where you have to fight 4 Beefy Skeletons extremely hard.

on insane mode: wizard castle interior (because of the necromancer)

Seconded. That darn Necromancer battle made my solo Insane Mode run last a week longer than I expected. Ah well, I'm finally through now.

EDIT: When I first typed the above I typoed "Inane Mode". Now, there's an idea for future content :)

On normal mode I cant really say a level was hard, not showing off, but on insane, dont even know where to start. So i guess i'll do my so far top three hardest ones.

3: The marsh. This was annoying with the guys that use the plant magic and the one point with the beefy skeletons. When the troll came out I thought I was screwed but it has more room then the first time so you can keep running around to avoid them. Sadly though the whole level was run to the left, magic and arrows. When they got close, run to the right and repeat, its like that for all the levels with me.

2: Lava world. I couldn't use magic here becasue I was playing as the Alien and I couldnt be asked to get another one strong to get that far again. Blocking the fire balls fromt he demons was annoying and I couldnt get past the wave of skeletons. this was one of the very few levels I did with someone else.

1: Desert. This just really got at me. the beetles wouldnt die so I tried playing with three other people. When there was 5 on the screen and they were rolling around at different times I nearly screamed. I had to get through it solo.

Sorry that this has dragged on for to long. i know some people might read this and say things like "What about the ice world?" or something about the last few levels, Ive only gotten up to the full moon. I havent done it yet so i cant say that its on the list.