Sign in to follow this  
CastleCrashasxThree

Xbox 360 Deserves more....Cmon now

Sorry but im sick of All these ps3 players Saying We got it late..You didnt get it late it was out for xbox 360 first I highly Doubt any Ps3 users were Sitting in there room in the feedle position for two years going "i need CC NAOWWWW"

so dont bizzle over it being late...Ps3 users were completely oblivious of CC anyways until it came out fo rthem, and when it did they were like...Oh this is pretty sweet,

They werent like...OH MY GOD FINALLLLYYYY GOD HAS SAVED USSS HE ISSS REALLLL!!!!, its not like that at all...2 years late is a buncha BS and some mods not naming any names need to stop Spamming around Saying they deserve free DLC and add ons we dont have because its "late" us xbox users in my eyes is the REASON it went to ps3

so Ps3 users should be kissing our feet, If this game failed they probally wouldnt bring it to another platform considering its not worth it...So thank us Ps3 nation and thank us Behemoth for making your CC such a great success and being there for you in the beginning and helping spread the Great news of CC across XBLA

and making you guys sell Millions of CC arcade Games Which therefore You created all these extra figurines and t shirts...Why? because XBLA made users go crazy for CC we made you guys that much more famous....Xbox 360 deserves better than this! <33 still love Kelly, And dan and tom, But seriously ^^ <333 THE LATE PEWP IS SUCH BEE ESS

Sorry but im sick of All these ps3 players Saying We got it late..You didnt get it late it was out for xbox 360 first I highly Doubt any Ps3 users were Sitting in there room in the feedle position for two years going "i need CC NAOWWWW" so dont bizzle over it being late...Ps3 users were completely oblivious of CC anyways until it came out fo rthem, and when it did they were like...Oh this is pretty sweet, They werent like...OH MY GOD FINALLLLYYYY GOD HAS SAVED USSS HE ISSS REALLLL!!!!, its not like that at all...2 years late is a buncha BS and some mods not naming any names need to stop Spamming around Saying they deserve free DLC and add ons we dont have because its "late" us xbox users in my eyes is the REASON it went to ps3 so Ps3 users should be kissing our feet, If this game failed they probally wouldnt bring it to another platform considering its not worth it...So thank us Ps3 nation and thank us Behemoth for making your CC such a great success and being there for you in the beginning and helping spread the Great news of CC across XBLA and making you guys sell outs Which therefore You created all these extra figurines and t shirts...Why? because XBLA made users go crazy for CC we made you guys that much more famous....Xbox 360 deserves better than this! <33 still love Kelly, And dan and tom, But seriously ^^ <333 THE LATE PEWP IS SUCH BEE ESS

1. Please use "." and enter it makes it allot easier to read your poop long dumb text.

2. I was sitting in feedle position for over 1.5h years craving CC.

3. Point is invalid. The behemoth is a great company/bunch of people.

they are not sellouts. Seeing all their giveaways and donations.

The way i meant sell out was Wrong, I edited it considering i wasnt thinking...But my point is Ps3 users shouldnt get Free DLC and extra add ons in game for free Volleyball New weps Etc., There is no "late" excuse...And im sure you were not craving it for 1.5 years, Considering you have many games to play (:, Xbox 360 deserves More :D

Just stop crying already?

So you think it should be like this, "HAY! I bought that game and a DLC, and they get a DLC for free? I WAN MA MONEUY BAAK, NAO!"?

Big deal.

But my point is Ps3 users shouldnt get Free DLC and extra add ons in game for free Volleyball New weps Etc.

Actually it sounds like your argument is that XBox 360 players should get the same free DLC and extra addons.

Well, consider this:

(1) There have been "half price" sales in the past where you could get CC for $7.50 on XBox. No such sale on the PS3.

(2) You're complaining about PS3 getting Volleyball. Well, PS3 didn't get "All You Can Quaff", and from all accounts they're about equally fun.

(3) The Rubber Handle Sword is only availabe on XBox 360.

(4) Honestly, the number of "level 256" accounts / hackers on XBox 360 probably is plenty to dissuade The Behemoth from bringing more content to it!

(5) The Behemoth could have chosen not to release it to XBox 360 at all. (Remember it's not on PC or Wii.)

Omd dumb person is dumb. :|

That's a great comeback against Sarah...

She is right..

ABOUT EVERYTHING!

Edit:

Ninjad BFG is RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING! too.

There's also the fact that Alien Hominid and BattleBlock Theater are both 360-exclusive as currently announced. And Super Meat Boy.

... not to mention the fact that the 360's community is exponentially larger and more stable.

... not to mention the fact that the 360's community is exponentially larger and more stable.

Yeah, especially with Sony's "oops, hackers gained access to 74 million PSN accounts, sorry 'bout that" fiasco.

I am still supporting the behemoth in making battle block theater.

Even though I prob will never get an xbox360.

It looks like a really great and I hope to one day play it.

My friend might get it, but his brother owns the Xbox, bla bla bla.

But he got both alien humanoid and castle crashers so I might be able to convince him!

Xelrog THis is about Castle crashers...This is not about other games, and Soul fly your Entrance shows me your a fleepin Weener face...No offense, By the way you speak to others (:,

yes we got half Price...Maybe its because it was the #1 arcade game and We shined so much damn light on it Its because WE DESERVED IT ps3 hasnt done jack shizz....

and your saying just because you didnt get quaff you get to have never before played content? thats a little BS...and it still, after all this time did not come out for us Waiting and eager 360 players,

and the Rubber handled sword was a glitch, It wasnt meant to be in the game, Behemoth didnt Give us that...It was a mistake< its coming out in a future DLC,

and Behemoth is working on The 256, Even if we do have that..Which is there fault For not Resetting the Leaderboards..Now its too late considering its been such a long time, They chose to release it on xbox 360 because Microsoft is a Very Powerful Company...

Please ease up on the insults, everybody. This argument can be plenty great without them.

Sorry but im sick of All these ps3 players Saying We got it late..You didnt get it late it was out for xbox 360 first I highly Doubt any Ps3 users were Sitting in there room in the feedle position for two years going "i need CC NAOWWWW"

Feedle position? I'm sure there aren't any 360 players who are in the fetal position waiting for the Pink Knight, but that doesn't mean it isn't coming to the 360 later than the PS3.

so dont bizzle over it being late...Ps3 users were completely oblivious of CC anyways until it came out fo rthem, and when it did they were like...Oh this is pretty sweet,

So PS3 players were completely oblivious of Castle Crashers just because it wasn't on the PS3? Doesn't that mean you should be oblivious of the Volleyball mode and Pink Knight because they're not on the 360? Castle Crashers won 360 Arcade Game of the Year. There were loads of PS3 players who wanted it on the PSN. That's the reason it was ported over there in the first place.

They werent like...OH MY GOD FINALLLLYYYY GOD HAS SAVED USSS HE ISSS REALLLL!!!!,

To be honest, they kinda were. You shoulda seen the forums when they first announced it, people were crazy excited.

its not like that at all...2 years late is a buncha BS and some mods not naming any names need to stop Spamming around Saying they deserve free DLC and add ons we dont have because its "late" us xbox users in my eyes is the REASON it went to ps3

Well, seeing as I'm one of the only active Mods left, you're probably talking about me. First of all, I don't see how claiming that PS3 deserves the extra content (AKA disagreeing with you) is 'spamming.' It's an opinion, just like yours. That being said, I don't remember typing anything like that, but even if I did, it's a simple opinion, and is in no way against the rules.

Castle Crashers could have gone to the Wii, PS3, or PC first and it would have gotten famous no matter what. The game is fantastic, there's no way it could have gone to any console without selling super-successfully.

so Ps3 users should be kissing our feet, If this game failed they probally wouldnt bring it to another platform considering its not worth it...So thank us Ps3 nation and thank us Behemoth for making your CC such a great success and being there for you in the beginning and helping spread the Great news of CC across XBLA

Like I said before, the game would have been crazy successful no matter which console it went to first. That being said, did you know Alien Hominid, The Behemoth's first game, came out on GameCube and PS2 first? Do you know who has the updated version with extra content? 360. If we want to use your logic, PS2 and GameCube are the reason The Behemoth was able to make Castle Crashers in the first place.

and making you guys sell Millions of CC arcade Games Which therefore You created all these extra figurines and t shirts...Why? because XBLA made users go crazy for CC we made you guys that much more famous....Xbox 360 deserves better than this! <33 still love Kelly, And dan and tom, But seriously ^^ <333 THE LATE PEWP IS SUCH BEE ESS

Dude, the PS3 extra content isn't even that good. Hardly anybody even plays Volleyball, the few extra weapons aren't as spectacular as you might think, the entire $4 worth of extra content was not worth waiting 2 years for, and The Behemoth is working on bringing the Pink Knight over to the 360, too. Seriously, if you want to think this way, I'll gladly take BattleBlock Theater first, then you can wait 2 years for a version with a few blurbs of extra content.

yes we got half Price...Maybe its because it was the #1 arcade game and We shined so much damn light on it Its because WE DESERVED IT ps3 hasnt done jack shizz....

Except yes they have.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/03/ ... wards-are/

and your saying just because you didnt get quaff you get to have never before played content? thats a little BS...and it still, after all this time did not come out for us Waiting and eager 360 players,

You're the one that said PS3 players were completely oblivious to Castle Crashers before it released on PSN. With that kind of logic, Quaff would be never-before-played content for them, and you should be completely oblivious of Volleyball's existence because you're a 360 player. Either way, I don't see why Volleyball is even that big of a deal. Both Volleyball and Quaff are fairly boring games compared to the Arena and actual story mode. I've got both versions, and I don't think I've even played ten full minutes of Quaff or Volleyball.

They chose to release it on xbox 360 because Microsoft is a Very Powerful Company...

Says who? For all we know, they decided to release it on the 360 because they pulled its name out of a hat. And if they were going by more powerful companies, don't you think they would have made Castle Crashers for the DS, seeing as it's only sold 3 times as much as the 360? Heck, even the PS3 sells better than the 360, 360's only ahead because it got a year's head start.

And how would you feel if Your community shined light on something and took pride in it and the other Community which didnt help with Shizz gets the Free stuff and extra add ons earlier? (:

How could they help? They didn't have the game! The PSN add-ons aren't some kind of prize for PS3 players. The Behemoth had to basically recode Castle Crashers from scratch. It's not nearly as easy or quick as you might imagine. They wanted to add to the game because it's easier for them to add something to a game while they're coding it. Creating add-on content for a pre-existing game is much harder.

The Behemoth isn't supposed to be some kind of 360-based company. Their first game was on GameCube and PS2 long before it migrated to Xbox. Kelly even said herself, if they could, they would port their games to every console. The 360 is about as entitled to Behemoth content as the PS3 and Wii, that's to say it's not at all.

Instead of telling The Behemoth to thank 360 players for making Castle Crashers successful (because, frankly, it would have been a success no matter which console it was ported to), how about you thank them for making Castle Crashers in the first place? I guarantee they've worked a lot harder to make it successful than you have.

Never played before- it was in the Sand Castle Roof level in both games. That's all the Volleyball game is. Like All You Can Quaff, nobody, and I mean NOBODY plays it. It's incredibly boring.

And we're not talking about Castle Crashers. We're talking about which console deserves more from The Behemoth. Hence the title. All your "argument" has really been is moaning and bitching that the PS3 has gotten a couple things that the 360 hasn't - yet - and if you can't have everything your way the PS3 shouldn't have anything at all. I don't think it's fair that the PS3 version has Insane Mode goodies that had to be purchased in DLC on the 360, but your throwing a tantrum doesn't do anything to change that.

First may I say I slightly agree with OP and I am a 360 user.

The whole "we are working on it, it's in development" is getting slightly old.

Especially with DLC, they should normally come out on every system at the same time. Before anyone even mentions this,I don't really care what COD does with their DLC, yes I understand it comes out a month after on PS3, but mind you it's a little bit different when you have 1 month and 5+ months. Also to the people who say "well they are small company who is working on BBT", I understand that and give them great props for being a small company who makes a game by far the best party game for 360 and PS3, but that being said. After they released the Pink Knight DLC for Ps3 they should've taken a break from BBT to get the Pink knight on 360 and fix all the problems that CC has, or they should have waited to release the Pink Knight on both systems, and fix all the 360 problems after BBT came out so that way no one would complain and both systems would be happen.

Another thing is that Xbox 360 users should stop complaining about "oh well they get the king dlc and the necromancer for free", I feel like those two DLC were a sort of a gift since Ps3 users had to wait a couple more years. Also those dlcs cost like what a dollar? Though PS3 users should also stop using the " we had to wait 2 more years excuse", mainly because it's some what obvious that CC started out as a 360 exclusive.

Well, consider this:

(1) There have been "half price" sales in the past where you could get CC for $7.50 on XBox. No such sale on the PS3.

(2) You're complaining about PS3 getting Volleyball. Well, PS3 didn't get "All You Can Quaff", and from all accounts they're about equally fun.

(3) The Rubber Handle Sword is only availabe on XBox 360.

(4) Honestly, the number of "level 256" accounts / hackers on XBox 360 probably is plenty to dissuade The Behemoth from bringing more content to it!

(5) The Behemoth could have chosen not to release it to XBox 360 at all. (Remember it's not on PC or Wii.)

1. http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/07/13/ ... -for-free/

2. I don't really have anything for this one, i don't really like All you can Quaff :lol:

3. Isn't there a couple weapons(excluding Pink Knight DLC) that you can buy from the Insane store that aren't on 360?

4. Yes, because Behemoth should punish all 360 users, because all of us hack for 256. Instead of being dissuade to bringing content to the 360 they should fix it, which they should be able to since the 256 glitch doesn't happen on the ps3 version.

5. Well if you want to put it that way Behemoth could have chosen to not even release the game.

In conclusion I just want to say that the Behemoth is an awesome company for bringing us CC, and every one should be grateful they have the game.

Also to the people who say "well they are small company who is working on BBT", I understand that and give them great props for being a small company who makes a game by far the best party game for 360 and PS3, but that being said. After they released the Pink Knight DLC for Ps3 they should've taken a break from BBT to get the Pink knight on 360 and fix all the problems that CC has

Speak for yourself. :lol: I don't even care about the Blacksmith DLC, I just want BattleBlock Theater.

Xelrog THis is about Castle crashers...This is not about other games, and Soul fly your Entrance shows me your a fleepin Weener face...No offense, By the way you speak to others (:,

and the Rubber handled sword was a glitch, It wasnt meant to be in the game, Behemoth didnt Give us that...It was a mistake< its coming out in a future DLC,

and Behemoth is working on The 256, Even if we do have that..Which is there fault For not Resetting the Leaderboards..Now its too late considering its been such a long time, They chose to release it on xbox 360 because Microsoft is a Very Powerful Company...

So I am a fleepin Weener now am I?

Whatever, the fact that I have been here to show support to the creators way longer then you speaks for itself.

Who deserves extra content the most?

The lonely balloon --- that made less then 10 posts about how he deserves more then everyone else for no reason, Or the guy that waited for over a year before the release of the game to chat whit other people about how he wished to play the game?

So I am a fleepin Weener now am I?

Whatever, the fact that I have been here to show support to the creators way longer then you speaks for itself.

Who deserves extra content the most?

The lonely balloon --- that made less then 10 posts about how he deserves more then everyone else for no reason, Or the guy that waited for over a year before the release of the game to chat whit other people about how he wished to play the game?

So...Because i made less than ten posts...Even though i've Been on newgrounds since i was just a little Wee kid....played All the oldest games on Newgrounds the day they came, Played alien hominid the second it was released on the Newgrounds site, And bought it for ps2 the day it came, Played CC the Demo, Bought CC the second it came out and have been very active on it since, beaten it with every character, and Go on the forums every single day of my life To read what these wondering minds have to say...is fun, So dont Use the posts excuse i guarantee i have more experience than your fat lazy Thinking hes cool for posting balloon, Just because you can type and Reply to people doesnt make you better than me

i typed a lot but then i figured it was too much typing.

Pokemon-logic..jpg

there's a lot of stuff behind the scenes regarding development that wouldn't be obvious/legal/easy to explain or understand.

everyone on this team works very long hours and as quick as quality will allow. we work so everyone can enjoy something and are equally as impatient when it comes to releasing it. thanks for your patience!

So...Because i made less than ten posts...Even though i've Been on newgrounds since i was just a little Wee kid....played All the oldest games on Newgrounds the day they came, Played alien hominid the second it was released on the Newgrounds site, And bought it for ps2 the day it came, Played CC the Demo, Bought CC the second it came out and have been very active on it since, beaten it with every character, and Go on the forums every single day of my life To read what these wondering minds have to say...is fun, So dont Use the posts excuse i guarantee i have more experience than your fat lazy Thinking hes cool for posting balloon, Just because you can type and Reply to people doesnt make you better than me

It has nothing to do whit post count.

And just playing the game doesn't make you creditable for more stuff, just stfu and live whit what you got..

Listen to sushi he makes valuable points.. And now you got the big honor of having Dan post in your topic, It can't get better then that.

WOW! Castle Crashers is an awesome game! Period. The Behemoth makes awesome games! Period. I have two adages for you....patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait. I too would love to have the pink knight on my 360 and the blacksmith for both my 360 and my ps3. In the meantime I will wait patiently and play Castle Crashers and get this....other games! Trust me they are out there.