Sign in to follow this  
CastleCrashasxThree

Xbox 360 Deserves more....Cmon now

Pokemon-logic..jpg

In all fairness, if pokedollars are anything like yen then it would be closer to $3.50 or something. Although I still wouldn't pay that much for a lemonade myself.

you know, i'd wager that's extremely accurate.

trainers are in for a sweet deal.

Speak for yourself. :lol: I don't even care about the Blacksmith DLC, I just want BattleBlock Theater.

Haha I slightly am in that situation. :lol: The only things I want are the Pink Knight and the connection issues with online and getting into games.

Whatever, the fact that I have been here to show support to the creators way longer then you speaks for itself.

Who deserves extra content the most?

The lonely balloon --- that made less then 10 posts about how he deserves more then everyone else for no reason, Or the guy that waited for over a year before the release of the game to chat whit other people about how he wished to play the game?

Not trying to flame, but that's a terrible excuse. I've known about Castle Crashers and have been a fan since it came out, but only this year did I get a 360 and purchase this game. Also that's like saying someone who is 40 a higher quality vote then an 18 year old just because they have been voting longer.

It doesn't have to do whit age or anything..

he said we "ps3" users haven't hoed support...

While some of us have, I was one of them and I met allot of them before the actual release of castle crashes for ps3.

I played the game at my friends house and got a liking to it, but by then I had a ps3 and couldn't afford a xbox360.

(parent's bought it as a cristmas present)

After about 6 month's I was surfing the metal slug wiki (big fan)

And I saw a related wiki whit castle crashers.. saw at the first page that they where making a release for ps3, so I made an account here to wait for more information.

While some of us have, I was one of them and I met allot of them before the actual release of castle crashes for ps3.

I played the game at my friends house and got a liking to it, but by then I had a ps3 and couldn't afford a xbox360.

(parent's bought it as a cristmas present)

After about 6 month's I was surfing the metal slug wiki (big fan)

And I saw a related wiki whit castle crashers.. saw at the first page that they where making a release for ps3, so I made an account here to wait for more information.

Yes but We Gave them The support to make them Shine first (: thats my point, Ps3 Gave them the Leftovers Xbox 360 gave them the whole meal, And yes Paladin Commenting on my Page is pretty epic....:D made my morning

i typed a lot but then i figured it was too much typing.

Pokemon-logic..jpg

there's a lot of stuff behind the scenes regarding development that wouldn't be obvious/legal/easy to explain or understand.

everyone on this team works very long hours and as quick as quality will allow. we work so everyone can enjoy something and are equally as impatient when it comes to releasing it. thanks for your patience!

Your the best DP and your Name is epic btw

So...Because i made less than ten posts...Even though i've Been on newgrounds since i was just a little Wee kid....played All the oldest games on Newgrounds the day they came, Played alien hominid the second it was released on the Newgrounds site, And bought it for ps2 the day it came, Played CC the Demo, Bought CC the second it came out and have been very active on it since, beaten it with every character, and Go on the forums every single day of my life To read what these wondering minds have to say...is fun, So dont Use the posts excuse i guarantee i have more experience than your fat lazy Thinking hes cool for posting balloon, Just because you can type and Reply to people doesnt make you better than me

It has nothing to do whit post count.

And just playing the game doesn't make you creditable for more stuff, just stfu and live whit what you got..

Listen to sushi he makes valuable points.. And now you got the big honor of having Dan post in your topic, It can't get better then that.

Doesnt matter what post counts? Then why are you calling me a loser and Making fun of my under ten posts?

Because he's been here on the website supporting them a lot longer than you or your 360 buddies.

You seem to have the situation reversed. The Behemoth released the game (and Alien Hominid for that matter) on the 360 first because it's easier to get arcade titles up for download in the XBLA. It had nothing to do with people "giving" them anything - after Alien Hominid had been released on the 360, The Behemoth had an existing fanbase on that console. It was a safer move, very obvious from a business perspective.

While some of us have, I was one of them and I met allot of them before the actual release of castle crashes for ps3..

You're contradicting yourself, you just said you deserve more extra content that OP does base on the fact that you have more posts on this forum.

Yes but We Gave them The support to make them Shine first (: thats my point, Ps3 Gave them the Leftovers Xbox 360 gave them the whole meal, And yes Paladin Commenting on my Page is pretty epic....:D made my morning

That's no true, their first game was released on Gc and Ps2. Not Xbox. Also let's not get cocky here, the ps3 users have done a lot to show them support. I'm pretty sure Castle Crashers is in the Top 5 downloadable games on Psn. So don't say they have given the "leftover".

castle crasher on ps3 won the psn gamers choice award

not sure if someone already mentioned that but its a fact that u didn't seem to know...

and i bought castle crashers twice! hows that for support (on psn and xbox live)

(i would've only bought it once but my wretched xbox died....)

Yeah.... way too many dang walls of text for me to actually sit here and read (Great Job Sushi) At least danp made a simple point brief

im pretty sure that behemoth is doing... something? idk. i don't work there, i just play the games they provide very scarcely while. they have a bunch of crap to go thru, most of it is trying to please you (and me) beggars that are complaining about something difficult to fix without completely getting rid of it. if it took behemoth two years to release CC on PS3, then its gonna take some time for Pink Knight and Blacksmith DLC to come. so just be (EVEN MORE :lol: ) patient then u need to be...

wait a sec... i need to look back at this post....eventually

While some of us have, I was one of them and I met allot of them before the actual release of castle crashes for ps3..

You're contradicting yourself, you just said you deserve more extra content that OP does base on the fact that you have more posts on this forum.

You know the difference between a statement and a question?

I never said I deserved it more, but clearly I have been showing my support before I got the got game.

@CastleCrashasxThree

Did I once mention your name, or mine for that matter?

Did I ever say that those whit more post on this forum deserves more?

Just stop crying already?

So you think it should be like this, "HAY! I bought that game and a DLC, and they get a DLC for free? I WAN MA MONEUY BAAK, NAO!"?

Big deal.

Ok since money to you isnt important then why dont you give everyone back there money who bought the dlc on xbox.

Oh and reading about the feedle position about the pink knight i would be one of those. The xbox fans have been waiting for months now and yeah there making BBT, but just work on the dlc then BBT. To me im not sold on BBT yet. Anyways if its not out by the end of August then ill be back in school and then ill officially give up on the pink knight. I'll say right now, yes its just a character, but it adds replay-ability to the game so you can level that character up. So I hope that they finish it soon.

So you think it should be like this, "HAY! I bought that game and a DLC, and they get a DLC for free? I WAN MA MONEUY BAAK, NAO!"?

Big deal.

Ok since money to you isnt important then why dont you give everyone back there money who bought the dlc on xbox.

Oh and reading about the feedle position about the pink knight i would be one of those. The xbox fans have been waiting for months now and yeah there making BBT, but just work on the dlc then BBT. To me im not sold on BBT yet. Anyways if its not out by the end of August then ill be back in school and then ill officially give up on the pink knight. I'll say right now, yes its just a character, but it adds replay-ability to the game so you can level that character up. So I hope that they finish it soon.

Maybe because they gave ALLOT of them away for free... that's just the way of the behemoth.

Valve gave people portal 2 for free in 2 week period, should everyone that bought it get their money back now?

Valve gave people portal 2 for free in 2 week period, should everyone that bought it get their money back now?

People actually think this way about Team Fortress 2 now that it's free.

It's really depressing.

You know the difference between a statement and a question?

I never said I deserved it more, but clearly I have been showing my support before I got the got game.

@CastleCrashasxThree

Did I once mention your name, or mine for that matter?

Did I ever say that those whit more post on this forum deserves more?

Of course I know what the difference is. Also yes you did pretty much say that. " Whatever, the fact that I have been here to show support to the creators way longer then you speaks for itself.

The lonely balloon --- that made less then 10 posts about how he deserves more then everyone else for no reason, Or the guy that waited for over a year before the release of the game to chat whit other people about how he wished to play the game?" If that little quote doesn't say that you deserve more then OP does and that people on this forum deserve more, then what does it mean?

Big deal.

Maybe because they gave ALLOT of them away for free... that's just the way of the behemoth.

Ok then why didnt the behemoth sell the dlc's inedependently like the xbox on the PS3. They could have given ALLOT of them away for free. :P Oh and if you payed for something and someone else gets everything for free, the people who payed should get something. Valve for team fortress 2 the people who bought it got a hat. Yeah its just a hat, but its still something.

You have. You've got a bigger community. More stable online play. The general majority of The Behemoth's attention.

Also Alien Hominid and BattleBlock Theater.

Haha, im slightly confused as to who and what your talking about her Xelrog.

Ok then why didnt the behemoth sell the dlc's inedependently like the xbox on the PS3. They could have given ALLOT of them away for free. :P Oh and if you payed for something and someone else gets everything for free, the people who payed should get something. Valve for team fortress 2 the people who bought it got a hat. Yeah its just a hat, but its still something.

Because when they re coded the game they added the dlc into the game, it would take them allot of more work having to release these dlc one by one.

You got to have the dlc before the people that didn't pay, and by that little amount of money for such a great thing.. you should be greatfull to the behemoth.

Of course I know what the difference is. Also yes you did pretty much say that. " Whatever, the fact that I have been here to show support to the creators way longer then you speaks for itself.

The lonely balloon --- that made less then 10 posts about how he deserves more then everyone else for no reason, Or the guy that waited for over a year before the release of the game to chat whit other people about how he wished to play the game?" If that little quote doesn't say that you deserve more then OP does and that people on this forum deserve more, then what does it mean?

That's a "?" not a "." I don't think I deserve more, I just think that your being a little brat.

But that's not what I am asking in that question. I am simply asking a question.

Think about how you associated it for a moment.

from the looks of your respons I would say that you think i deserve more, Am I right? ;)

Because when they re coded the game they added the dlc into the game, it would take them allot of more work having to release these dlc one by one.

You got to have the dlc before the people that didn't pay, and by that little amount of money for such a great thing.. you should be greatfull to the behemoth.

That's a "?" not a "." I don't think I deserve more, I just think that your being a little brat.

But that's not what I am asking in that question. I am simply asking a question.

Think about how you associated it for a moment.

from the looks of your respons I would say that you think i deserve more, Am I right? ;)

SOulfly....Over 1mil People have played CC on Xbox 360 Please add up the amount of Money TOTAL Spent on the DLC, And tell me its fair you guys got it free (:, We gave Behemoth all that money