Sign in to follow this  
CastleCrashasxThree

Xbox 360 Deserves more....Cmon now

you know whats funny? if the behemoth cared about that whole money thing they would have made the dlc not free... but guess what? they don't! and i would say that all the money from the pink knight was alot but it all went to cancer research, which is also a good reason to show u they dont care about all the money!

Over 1mil People have played CC on Xbox 360 Please add up the amount of Money TOTAL Spent on the DLC, And tell me its fair you guys got it free (:, We gave Behemoth all that money

Probably because, oh, I dunno... it's BEEN THERE TWO YEARS LONGER. =/

Find out how long CC has been available on PS3, then find out how many copies were sold on the 360 after it had been available on XBLA for that same amount of time. That would be a more fair comparison.

SOulfly....Over 1mil People have played CC on Xbox 360 Please add up the amount of Money TOTAL Spent on the DLC, And tell me its fair you guys got it free (:, We gave Behemoth all that money

I would have payed for the dlc's if they would have put a price on them, because I think the behemoth deserves it.

It has nothing to do whit fairness, just live whit it...

Anyways I got ylod on my ps3 right now so it's not like i can use it anyways...

Eh.... too many ps3 fanboys in this thread. I'm not saying I'm disputing everything you say, but you guys kind of have a know-it-all attitude about everything. I know the op was a kind of rude, but your posts seem a little biased from a neutral standpoint.

p.s. I enjoy both consoles.

Eh.... too many ps3 fanboys in this thread. I'm not saying I'm disputing everything you say, but you guys kind of have a know-it-all attitude about everything. I know the op was a little rude, but your posts seem a little biased from a neutral standpoint. Ready for you to tell me how wrong I am, because I know you will. ;)

2n Knows everything, Because he is a part of the creation.

I am not a fan boy. This guys is just an balloon knot for asking anything from the Behemoth.

They are the sweetest game creators ever. Period . . . . . . . .

Eh.... too many ps3 fanboys in this thread. I'm not saying I'm disputing everything you say, but you guys kind of have a know-it-all attitude about everything. I know the op was a kind of rude, but your posts seem a little biased from a neutral standpoint.

You're talking about bias with broad generalizations like that? =|

You're talking about bias with broad generalizations like that? =|

Saw that coming. I change my mind, I don't want to be involved in any discussion that involves different consoles. *Sneaks off* :ninja:

I don't mind the discussion, but you shouldn't judge an entire playerbase based on one or two people you don't like in this one thread.

All I'm saying is that the game has pros and cons on both consoles and one community doesn't inherently deserve more than the other, like the OP seems deadset on proving.

...so Ps3 users should be kissing our feet, If this game failed they probally wouldnt bring it to another platform considering its not worth it...Why? because XBLA made users go crazy for CC we made you guys that much more famous....

Don't you think your being a little, well...Jerkish towards a company whose games you like? Plus all those Ps3 complaints you were talking about ended a while ago. Why bring this up now? Also my rant:

360 owners did have a chance to get DLC for free. Also look at it this way, would you rather have one game with free DLC (Which by the way has no real differences from each other. It's not like you learn new moves in the game, and the only real difference is the characters looks), or just three games, which even though you have pay for, are still pretty freaking fun? And at least you didn't have pay $15 for each DLC, like Super Street Fighter 4. $15 for some alternate costumes, get outta here...Plus we did kind of have to pay for DLC, the pink knight. Even if it was one piece of DLC, we still had to buy it.

...so Ps3 users should be kissing our feet, If this game failed they probally wouldnt bring it to another platform considering its not worth it...Why? because XBLA made users go crazy for CC we made you guys that much more famous....

Don't you think your being a little, well...Jerkish towards a company whose games you like? Plus all those Ps3 complaints you were talking about ended a while ago. Why bring this up now?

OP's problem is that he feels like the 360 users are getting shafted because we don't have everything the ps3 does.

OP's problem is that he feels like the 360 users are getting shafted because we don't have everything the ps3 does.

But it has everything Ps3 has and more. Besides CCxT, it's just a small two dollars each. Like I said:

And at least you didn't have pay $15 for each DLC, like Super Street Fighter 4. $15 for some alternate costumes, get outta here...

Everything but the Pink Knight DLC, which The Behemoth has already stated is on its way. Which really just means he's impatient.
Well, that and Volleyball mode. Big whoop.

I'll never get the argument that "someone else got the same thing I did for less money, so I deserve a refund!", when the price paid was satisfactory before. I'll also never understand arguments that are based on the premise "I deserve/am owed _____". Talk about a false sense of entitlement.

XBox players agreed to buy CC for $15, and the DLC packs for however much they cost. That wouldn't have been paid if the players didn't think it was worth that money. Now, because The Behemoth was kind enough to give PS3 players a discount on the same stuff TWO FULL YEARS AFTER XBOX PLAYERS HAD ACCESS...you're somehow owed money or more content? Isn't the fact you got to play it two years longer worth a few bucks?

Granted, XBox players should get the Pink Knight DLC enjoyed by PS3 players. Dan's already said several times they're working on it. But I WON'T support the idea it should be free though since its proceeds go to charity.

Everything but the Pink Knight DLC, which The Behemoth has already stated is on its way. Which really just means he's impatient.

Eh, it's been about 4 or 5 months, i wouldn't nessicarely call it impatience.

Well, that and Volleyball mode. Big whoop.

I'll never get the argument that "someone else got the same thing I did for less money, so I deserve a refund!", when the price paid was satisfactory before. I'll also never understand arguments that are based on the premise "I deserve/am owed _____". Talk about a false sense of entitlement.

XBox players agreed to buy CC for $15, and the DLC packs for however much they cost. That wouldn't have been paid if the players didn't think it was worth that money. Now, because The Behemoth was kind enough to give PS3 players a discount on the same stuff TWO FULL YEARS AFTER XBOX PLAYERS HAD ACCESS...you're somehow owed money or more content? Isn't the fact you got to play it two years longer worth a few bucks?

Granted, XBox players should get the Pink Knight DLC enjoyed by PS3 players. Dan's already said several times they're working on it. But I WON'T support the idea it should be free though since its proceeds go to charity.

I wish to get pregnant whit your child!

Not even if he starts a senseless ranting flame war?

ANYWAY. I don't count Volleyball either since the 360 has All You Can Quaff. Nothing imbalanced or unequal about that.

I wish to get pregnant whit your child!

...Uh...

It's my dream to carry your child!

I wish to have a part of you inside of me!

:cry:

ANYWAY. I don't count Volleyball either since the 360 has All You Can Quaff. Nothing imbalanced or unequal about that.

Tbh it was bound to happen. The point I was making that since it's been 4-5 months you really can't call the people who complain about it impatient. There are other adjectives you can use for op. :lol:

modded controllers ruined all you can quaff.....