Sign in to follow this  
grunt211

Castle Crashers Desktop Wallpapers (Updated: 11-01-08)

UPDATE!: The Iceskimo, requested by Bootcamperz, has been added to the front page. More soon. Enjoy!

I like the Iceskimo! Each one usually has a little something, like the Iceskimo has snow and Snakey has a bigger one in the background that's fading.

Yes, thanks! I do try to give each one some uniquenesss so each is special in its own way. sometimes that uniqueness also fits in with the character. For example the CC logo in the ninjia is faded into the background to represent stealth for the ninjia. look at me i just stated the obvious :lol:

Yes, thanks! I do try to give each one some uniquenesss so each is special in its own way. sometimes that uniqueness also fits in with the character. For example the CC logo in the ninjia is faded into the background to represent stealth for the ninjia. look at me i just stated the obvious :lol:

:lol:

Obvious statement is obvious :P

But yay! Conehead after the Saracen is done! :D

We'll even if he wants them together or seperate it will be easy to fix either way. Saracen should be up tomorrow then ill work on Conehead! :D

UPDATE!:

Saracen, FL Sallys Eye, has been posted on the front page. Also Conehead is almost complete. Will be posted Tomorrow. Expect Alien Hominid over the weekend unless i get swamped with my schedule of busyness :lol: enjoy for now :D Also FL Sallys Eye, is the sand/dust coming out of the logo to your liking? i hope it was what you were looking for. :3

Hey these are awesome and I soooo want these on my desktop, any chance of making all of them 1280 x 800 so i can set my desktop to randomly display each of them? Also the red knight link seems to be down for me?

Hope you can help me :D

Thanks

Talyn

Hey these are awesome and I soooo want these on my desktop, any chance of making all of them 1280 x 800 so i can set my desktop to randomly display each of them? Also the red knight link seems to be down for me?

Thanks

Talyn

Whoa, you can do that?

Apparently so. Please explain how. I'm genuinely intrigued.

You and me both!

And me now! :shock:

But then again, my favorite is now finished according to the front page of this topic! I'm looking forward to Conhead's unveiling! :D

getting alot of dimension requests...kinda "ugh" on my part means many more images being saved, but..i will do it. Heres what im thinking ill do..since all of the requested wallpapers are about finished (except for Alien Hominid...sorry) ill hurry and finish Alien soon and then at the bottom of the wallpapers ill post links to the requested dimensions so far. Kinda like a library. Conehead will be posted soon as well as Bear. And like i said expect Alien sometime this weekend.

Also....How...do you make your desktop..change like that? that is amazing! please tell me..er..us! :D

UPDATE!(too soon for new post lol)

Conehead has been completed and is now on the front page! enjoy Denivire and any fans of the Conehead! :D

Thanks

Talyn

Whoa, you can do that?

Im using a macbook, its a standard feature on a mac :D

Im sure there are applications for windows which let you do the same thing ...

MAC FTW!