Sign in to follow this  
grunt211

Castle Crashers Desktop Wallpapers (Updated: 11-01-08)

Yay! Conehead!

Only thing is it's a bit small for my screen... oh well! I'll be alright with two black bars on the side, makes me see the image better by putting my Desktop icons in those said bars :P

UPDATE!:

good news for you Lightning! Alien Hominid, requested by Lightning, has been added to the front page. I must say this one looks the coolest. Monday the Bear will be added and then.. :shock: im done with the requests? omg i thought the list wouldnt end..huh..well uh..feel free to keep requesting.. :D Enjoy the Hominid Lightning or everyone lol.

UPDATE!:

the last update it seems... :cry: (request if you want..)

So here it is..the Bear, requested by zodiac0303, is now on the frontpage. Hope you guys like it. Now what i ask is now that it appears im done making wallpapers i will now make them the sizes you want. So please send a PM or leave a comment here of the size you want and ill put links for each below each wallpaper thumbnail on the frontpage. Enjoy! :D

my computer is widescrren, plz make those, and how do i check what the dimensions of my actual screen are? so i know which ones to dwnld? :?::?::?:

i did prntscrn and pasted it in paint, and then checked it in attributes and im thinkin mine is 1280 x 800, think you can size for this?

Thanks for requesting more :D however conflict comes with some of these. While I know what many of these characters look like they still might be hard to draw. Notice how all the these wallpapers they are in their profile pic as i call it. The way they look in the character selction screen. Thats where i get my reference. The Necro, King, and such should be able to be done with the DLC soon. However ones like the Wizard and the Princess will be tougher due to them not having profile pics for me to look at. I want to do these requests for everyone however it may be difficult as of now. I will try my best though. ;)

Everyone im incredibly sorry for absense of posts or updates. I know you people want these as youre desktop to fit, but my scheldule got swamped this week. This weekend however im completely free! I got Flash CS4 as well.. so yeah! :D

Starting work on Thief and gonna get you guys your desktop dimensions here. So stay tuned ;)

Im going to resize them a special way inside the document itself, that way the image isnt stretched or pixalated or messed up in any way what so ever. I know its taking a while they will be here soon. ;)

UPDATE!: The Thief, requested by Lightning, has been added to the front page. And yes lightning you were right. The thief was quite a challange. CS4 has also allowed me to do better effects as well. I really love CS4. anyways, enjoy! :D