Sign in to follow this  
TheBlueFreeze

Easiest Character to beat campaign with?

industrialist!!!!!!!!! edit: pink knight was easy as well because his magic stun as well as hitting enemies at least twice

Yep, I'd agree. The Industrialist or Fencer (they're really pretty much equal) have turned out to be the easiest for me. Of the Knights, I'd probably go with Red--the "paralysis" magic is very helpful.

I haven't done this character yet, but i feel like the king would be the easiest to beat it with, especially when you have high enough agility and you can run around healing yourself.

You'd be surprised. It's near impossible to restore health in the middle of fighting. About the only opportunity you have to make use of it is between battles to conserve potions, and even then, whether or not it's worth the lack of an offensive splash attack is up for debate.

You'd be surprised. It's near impossible to restore health in the middle of fighting. About the only opportunity you have to make use of it is between battles to conserve potions, and even then, whether or not it's worth the lack of an offensive splash attack is up for debate.

True, especially with bosses I try to stack damage with my splash attack if I'm able to.

I'd have to say it really depends on your play style and what you have difficulty with. Do you have trouble against bosses? The industrialist or fencer. Are enemy waves proving too difficult? Use red knight.

This is of course assuming that you don't really fly, juggle, or spellweave. I personally find pink knight and bomb-magic characters easiest for their aerial projectile angles making for very effective spellweaving.

Spellweaving... never heard that one before.

this should explain it pretty well.

Its funny I just saw that video yesterday. Now I do it with my Royal Guard with some pretty good success. But its still going to take some getting used to.

the easist to beat it with is the red knight. Just jack up his magic and defense and you will fly through the game.

You could try it again on Insane Mode if you want a challenge. The Red & Green Knights are the only ones to date I've managed to beat Insane Mode solo with.

My easiest?hmmm....that's a tough one. I don't really have one. As long as I build my character right, I can just fly through the game. A few hours ago I finished beating the game with the brute(I started the campaign this morning). I really like the brute but I'm not sure why

I've beaten the game more times than is acceptable for a normal person and have done it with every character. Honestly its all about how you build the character. People have more fun with characters who have unique magic over the generic ones. The arrow splash magic is very weak because it only does one hit. So if you're going to rely on magic a lot to fight then they may not be your first choice.

If you intend on doing insane mode runs then you want to build your character completely different from doing regular mode. Other than this every character is more or less the same.

For me, its a tie between the blue knight/Icekimo and the indi/fencer

blue knight/Icekimo because he can freeze combo loop virtually everyone in the game... and the indi/fencer dudes because of the insanely short amount of time it takes for them to kill bosses/stoic enemies..

Red knight is meh... sure he has 'the rod' ...but imho i dont think its as effective compared to the freeze/gear spammage... >_<

...don't get me wrong though, he still makes a cakewalk out of campaign with his lightning... I'd put him on 3rd place after the blue knight/indi/fencer.. ^_^

try soloing Necromancer on INSANE with your fave knights.THE hardest lvl.i found Blue,Red,Orange and Green can get thru it easily compred to the others,and i mean MUCH easily.

hmmm... I can see Red or Blue knights doing great on Necro insane... but I dont knw how it would make it any easier for Orange or Green Knights. I kinda figured 'crowd control' isn't their finer points...

I could be wrong if they're on lvl99 with the right animal orb & weapon though... =/

I could also see Indy/Fencer not doing too good on Necro insane too.. >_<

try soloing Necromancer on INSANE with your fave knights.THE hardest lvl.i found Blue,Red,Orange and Green can get thru it easily compred to the others,and i mean MUCH easily.

hmmm... I can see Red or Blue knights doing great on Necro insane... but I dont knw how it would make it any easier for Orange or Green Knights. I kinda figured 'crowd control' isn't their finer points...

I could be wrong if they're on lvl99 with the right animal orb & weapon though... =/

I could also see Indy/Fencer not doing too good on Necro insane too.. >_<

Orange Knight has the highest splash magic distance in the game and Green Knight has the highest damage over time in the game.