Sign in to follow this  
Guest DaMan

Why Does The Behemoth Not Like PS

Guest DaMan

They never release there games on the PS Store first, or even the day it comes out.

I understand Xbox 360 has a wide Indie game respect on it, but can you at least give PS a try?

:(

They've already said countless times, that they aren't a big developer studio and can't afford developing games for multiple consoles at once, also they don't hate the PS3 it's just easier to develop games for the 360.

They don't hate the PS3 or anything. Stop crying; they gave you guys a buncha free extra crap to make up for adapting Castle Crashers to the PS3 so late.

They're a small company so they can't work on a million things at once.

They don't hate the PS3 or anything. Stop crying; they gave you guys a buncha free extra crap to make up for adapting Castle Crashers to the PS3 so late.

They're a small company so they can't work on a million things at once.

Quoted for great justice.

I don't think I've seen anyone from the Behemoth say they don't like anything, especially not Sony.

I understand what you mean and why you're saying it, but you have to realize their reasoning. If they were to develop both before they released either, neither would be released for a long time. It'd be like cooking a turkey and making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You'd make the sandwich really quick but the turkey would take a while. You could either give someone the sandwich then and wait to give the turkey to the other people or wait to give anyone anything until the turkey was finished (and the sandwich was all stale).

So basically what I'm trying to say is the Xbox 360 is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I don't think I've seen anyone from the Behemoth say they don't like anything, especially not Sony.

I understand what you mean and why you're saying it, but you have to realize their reasoning. If they were to develop both before they released either, neither would be released for a long time. It'd be like cooking a turkey and making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You'd make the sandwich really quick but the turkey would take a while. You could either give someone the sandwich then and wait to give the turkey to the other people or wait to give anyone anything until the turkey was finished (and the sandwich was all stale).

So basically what I'm trying to say is the Xbox 360 is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

This is probably the worst analogy i have ever read. It's funny though

This is probably the worst analogy i have ever read. It's funny though

I need to have a button on my keyboard that automatically replies "That's the joke." to a thread.

I need to have a button on my keyboard that automatically replies "That's the joke." to a thread.

Implying i misunderstood you...

Lol I'm still joking.

Lol I'm still joking.

That's the joke

Not really, you are a confusing person, that's cool though

Guest DaMan

I saw a few things that you all posted in this thread that where...

Ehh... BS

>Small devoloping company...

o True but THERE ROLLING IN MONEY, go HIRE NEW PEOPLE.

>Xbox is easyer to develop on

o Either you just lied to me, or said that PS Store games are way better (Fanboy thought FTW), I can't tell. ._.

I know that they'll most likely release it sfter Xbox, but whats the point?

I don't get it.

Because the Behemoth thinks that PS3 players are complete losers and they put their games on the Xbox earlier than the PS3 so they can laugh about it while drinking Martini's on Microsoft's private beach.

Unless you've had a chance to work at a game company yourself at some point, you shouldn't be so quick to assume that The Behemoth hates the PS3 just because they're not showering it with gold and cheese snacks.

They've already said that, in the ideal world, their games would be available on all consoles. Heck, I just came back from Comic Con where I spent 40% of my days at The Behemoth booth. I know secrets that would blow your minds (maybe). You'll have to trust me here, Behemoth doesn't hate Sony.

Let's not forget that Alien Hominid released on the PS2 first.

Anyways, the real question is why do they hate Nintendo

im kidding, Alien Hominid was on GameCube

I lol'd.

I know secrets that would blow your minds (maybe). .
Tell me your secrets, sensei. I didn't get to go, which made me frown on the inside. I have however, seen the leaked footage of the character unlock system. Say what you will about it, I like it.

I have a PS3 (though my brother has an xbox) and from what I know the ps3 is a harder console to program on, sure they'd be better of fame wise if there games were on ps3 but its not that simple. Mabye you should save up so you can have both consoles.

I have a PS3 (though my brother has an xbox) and from what I know the ps3 is a harder console to program on, sure they'd be better of fame wise if there games were on ps3 but its not that simple. Mabye you should save up so you can have both consoles.

Not everyone has the $$ to do that, and if Microsoft wasn't such a content hog - you wouldn't have to even think about such a thing.  If you've even read, or noticed, Microsoft is on board as their publisher.  They're probably bound into some insane contract for a certain period, and I doubt you'll see BbT on any other console besides a microsoft-ran one, until the contract expires.  With this theory, it may very well come for PC before it comes for PS3.

You should just take this as a sign to get rid of your ps3 and get a xbox

Why on earth would anyone do that, simply for one game?

You just responded to a topic in which no one has posted for 2 years, good job.

Gonna lock this topic because it got bumped.